It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Here's a scenario that could make it sound like two shooters a distance from each other.

The Shots you hear that appear to be on top of the cab. The shooter is pointing the barrel of the gun out the window or within a few inches. He stops and moves back into the room to reload. Bearing in mind we can all see from the pictures that he's in a pretty big suite, He then fires a few bursts from the middle of the suite out through the other window.
He then walks back to his original position and fires off a volley..rinse and repeat a few times and we have what appears to be shots coming from different locations.

It's a good theory but it doesn't seem to add up. The sound is WAY more muffled than it should be and the way the taxi driver moves the camera over to the other direction makes me think she heard it come from further away.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: 727Sky

qzprod.files.wordpress.com...

Here are the two windows.

The 4th floor 'theory' clearly shows what looks like gunfire, but is probably just a flashing light reflecting from somewhere, under the 'N' of the big sign that says 'mandalay bay'.
the broken windows are way to the right of that.

Could it be that the '4th floor' lights that look like gunfire are actually a reflection of the real gunfire actually happening to the right?
Vegas is full of shiny windows, etc.
The actual gunfire could reflect off the building across the street, then get reflected back?
Seems plausible to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Domo1he actually had adjoining rooms on the corner. One on one side, one on the other side.

If that's true he couldn't just switch from window to window that fast...

link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If there really were 2 gunmen, and I agree from the sounds there were 2 different locations, one near and one farther away, that means we are being fed a line of ________ by the media. That increases the odds that this is a false flag event for some reason or another.

link   

There were camera's that someone had set up in the hall way to observe anyone approaching his room.
n

Hotel corridors are all under cctv observation. You can't go anywhere in Las Vegas and not be on camera except your own hotel room or the restrooms. There are cameras everywhere. No one set up a camera to watch him specifically.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Domo1he actually had adjoining rooms on the corner. One on one side, one on the other side.

Thanks Silly

He did have two adjoining hotel suites.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

Because sound doesn't reverberate when it bounces back against gigantic glass buildings.

Next you are going to tell me it was all holographs.. there were no planes ... the shots were fired from the grassy knoll...

Come on, if you are going to come with a conspiracy angle come with PROOF. So far I see people talking about sounds (WHICH ECHO), and then there was one where people said muzzle flashes from the 4th-5th floor which was an emergency vehicle strobe lights reflecting off the glass of the building.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: horseplay

The 4th floor 'theory' clearly shows what looks like gunfire, but is probably just a flashing light reflecting from somewhere, under the 'N' of the big sign that says 'mandalay bay'.

Could it be that the '4th floor' lights that look like gunfire are actually a reflection of the real gunfire actually happening to the right?
The actual gunfire could reflect off the building across the street, then get reflected back?
Seems plausible to me.

The light seems too specific to the spot of the building even when the viewing angle changes. My guess is it's most likely a emergency strobe light but who knows.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Seems plausible to me.

Occam Razor says that the simplest explanation is the preferred one. The second video appears to clearly show the shots coming from the lower floor, with no indication of any shots coming from the higher, corner room. Even if we assume some kind of complicated reflections (why should we?), you still need to explain why we don't see any evidence of activity at the "official" location.

I'm sorry, but it's totally reasonable to start talking about patsies and false flags. The official story does not fit the known evidence.
edit on 3-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Because sound doesn't reverberate when it bounces back against gigantic glass buildings.

Next you are going to tell me it was all holographs.. there were no planes ... the shots were fired from the grassy knoll...

Come on, if you are going to come with a conspiracy angle come with PROOF. So far I see people talking about sounds (WHICH ECHO), and then there was one where people said muzzle flashes from the 4th-5th floor which was an emergency vehicle strobe lights reflecting off the glass of the building.

What???
Where did I say sound doesn't bounce of glass? and sounds that take THAT long to echo should not be heard because it's too far away. Listen to the video!!!!! From 0:07 seconds until 0:47 seconds there's no gunshot to create that so called echo at 0:47! thats a whole 40 seconds off nothing. Explain that one to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Angle of the wounds will give lots of answers. Not that we'll ever know. It's done one shooter and thats that.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

And that man, running from room to room THAT far apart... he's 64, probably drunk and unfit and then run and then shoot again. Doesn't make sense.

That my dear is pure speculation. You made that up. He could have been in great shape and completely sober. And the rooms were adjoining meaning there was a door between the rooms. No need to go out into the hall.

(We had four kids in our family. We always got adjoining rooms.)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well, I guess I'm confused as to why the lower window isn't shot out.

And now thinking along those lines, why are there no videos of gunfire from the broken windows that I've seen yet.

hmmm

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Its pretty clear on the video that there is another shooter that isn't being reported on much lower floor around 5min in the video.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: flice

And that man, running from room to room THAT far apart... he's 64, probably drunk and unfit and then run and then shoot again. Doesn't make sense.

That my dear is pure speculation. You made that up. He could have been in great shape and completely sober. And the rooms were adjoining meaning there was a door between the rooms. No need to go out into the hall.

(We had four kids in our family. We always got adjoining rooms.)

Naw , old folk are weak and feeble drunks
Look at me. Can still run a mile , work out with weights constantly . Have maybe a six pack of beer a year. Lite at that.Good BMI
See what pitiful shape I am in ?

edit on 10/3/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Tell me why, if there were two shooters, would the news cover one up?
Why?
edit on 1032017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: TheJesuit

Its pretty clear on the video that there is another shooter that isn't being reported on much lower floor around 5min in the video.

The news reported multiple shooters. So did the police. They backed off it suddenly, without ever explaining why they thought there were 2.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well, I guess I'm confused as to why the lower window isn't shot out.

And now thinking along those lines, why are there no videos of gunfire from the broken windows that I've seen yet.

hmmm

Either a professional who used a glass cutter to cut out the window and replaced it or it is one of those emergency strobe lights that go off if there's a fire or something. You know the ones that help you find the stairs if the power is out etc. They probably were trying to evacuate/warn people in the hotel that there was a emergency.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The investigators tell the MSM what to say, like the good ole days

Real news, for know

The caliber of the casings in the rooms better match the victims wounds

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Why? Why wouldn't they report that?

new topics

top topics