It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dubaba

I havent seen this video posted here but sorry if it has. I think it clearly shows a man in a yellow vest in the bottom left corner crouch on the ground and fire into the crowd

I saw a man in yellow security vest run past camera

I did not see him shooting at crowd

In fact is considerable interval between his appearance and shooting starting again

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dubabathe more i look at it, could be a flashlight but hard to tell. Gunshots ring out at exact same time as he appears to either be shooting or shining flashlight

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dubaba

It's a cop. And he's shining a torch, not shooting. You'll recognize the same clothes in the body cam video released:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescuewatch the very beginning. That same man is crouching pn ground. Then seconds later he walks by front of camera

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
He was shooting from 2 different Windows from completely opposite sides of the hotel. I am not saying it was not possible for a second shooter but I was an eye witness at Mandalay Bay there was NOT a second shooter there...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Embed for the muzzle flash video:

This was security lights I assure you! I was there and no other room windows where shot out at all!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The shooter video taped himself during the massacre. There was obviously only 1 shooter, which was confirmed by the police watching his video of himself committing the act. One can only guess as to why he taped himself? Police said likely in hopes the tape reaches the public, which he agreed, it likely will, or at the very least parts of it, just to confirm to the public he was alone. Stop with all the BS conspiracy theories. He was well funded and VERY well prepared. He might have been nuts but he certainly thought out his plan, and executed it.
edit on 4-10-2017 by EngineerGuY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This video points out some weird coincidences and explains who benefits from these attacks. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: s0nof0d1n
This video points out some weird coincidences and explains who benefits from these attacks. www.youtube.com...

No matter the circumstance in a disaster of sorts someone profits. It's the name of the game. Now whether that profit was created on purpose is another thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit www.youtube.com... in this video you can most definitely hear two guns right as everything starts to happen. they sound like different types of guns. one fires a couple rounds at a slower pace the other lets off a higher volume of rounds much more rapidly. this video completely debunks the echo theory.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You want to hear an interesting theory, well here it is:

LVMPD LEAKED INTEL- Stephen Pollack Was An FBI Agent Supplying Arms To ISIS INSIDE THE USA!!!

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders.

Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock's true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.

Everything is being kept under extreme wraps because 1) armed ISIS terrorists are still at large and 2) this is very embarrassing to the FBI and they don't want their scheme to become public knowledge.

I will be posting further information throughout the day, people within LVMP are disgusted and are pushing for this information to be released to the public.

twitter.com...
edit on 4-10-2017 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Unknown witnesses have stated they watched "several men leave the room before anyone else stepped foot in the room", does anyone else believe this?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Sounds all nice and neat upon first blush. But when you actually think about it it makes no sense. For one the guns were purchased by and registered to Paddock. If this was an FBI sting wouldn't they just use previously seized guns? Second, how many illegal gun deals do you know that happen with obvious camera recording the participants? Third, I don't think ISIS is really interested in AR-15s. And finally how many 64 year old active FBI agents do you think are out there?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
You want to hear an interesting theory, well here it is:

LVMPD LEAKED INTEL- Stephen Pollack Was An FBI Agent Supplying Arms To ISIS INSIDE THE USA!!!

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders.

Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock's true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.

Everything is being kept under extreme wraps because 1) armed ISIS terrorists are still at large and 2) this is very embarrassing to the FBI and they don't want their scheme to become public knowledge.

I will be posting further information throughout the day, people within LVMP are disgusted and are pushing for this information to be released to the public.

twitter.com...

I was just saying in another thread that I'm wondering if Paddock was a gun runner.

The $100,000 that he wired to his girlfriend was the payment for the arms shipment, or at least part of it. He was disguising his illegal income as gambling winnings.

This honestly makes more sense than the idea that this old dude would schlep dozens of heavy weapons up to that room, knowing full well that he couldn't possibly use more than a few of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
THEY are rubbing it in are faces!
listen to this video on BBC news.
30 seconds you here a cop say coming from multiple locations.
37 seconds then on the radio saying the same?
BBC video
on youtube video 1:06 and 1:14.
youtube video

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: watchitburn

More like what Brit said, the microphones from the stage picked up the sound of the bullets casting it through the speakers.... the difference in sound of ammunition depends on which direction peoples phone cameras were pointing ?

Please... go listen to the taxi audio... the sound coming at 0.43 is not echoing from anything, because there is nothing to precede it... then go to 1.07 and listen to the sound of gunfire which practically sounds as if it is coming from directly above the cab and then echoes...

And that man, running from room to room THAT far apart... he's 64, probably drunk and unfit and then run and then shoot again. Doesn't make sense.

There has to be two shooters.

Statistically, on average, a shooter can only shout around 35+ people before the bodies pile up and provide cover for the survivors, while everyone else has ran away.

65+ victims being shot, with two windows broken, and somebody disguised as a security guard seen running out of the building seems to be that there were two shooters.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: s0nof0d1n

Very interesting video. Even if every word is true, it is too little too late.

They are just going through the actions now. The average person in the world, not just Americans, is well aware that we are under the complete control of NWO.

We have accepted the inevitable. People will line up for their chips. They will meekly allow themselves to be irradiated and injected, at the whim of those in control. We have become what we once fought against. We have sold our souls and have shifted our battle to fighting each other instead of fighting against our enslavement.

We have chosen to die as slaves, sitting in front of pots of meat and eating all the bread we want.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Statistically, on average, a shooter can only shout around 35+ people before the bodies pile up and provide cover for the survivors, while everyone else has ran away.

Citation required.

Paddock had a wide range of view from multiple vantage points. Why is there any reason to believe that his victims would be confined to a small space? Hell, why does it even matter if the "bodies piled up and provided cover for the survivors?" Unless we're talking about an absolutely massive pile of bodies Paddock is still going to have a shot. He was 32 f***ing floors up.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
In this Video you see what looks like a cop with a yellow top
on crouch down and shoot the crowd with a auto wepon.
bottom left at 1:35.

a man just in front of him to his left get
shot in His left shoulder from behind.
he is big white top cowboy hat.

he then walks by the camera with blood on him.
then the Gun man walks by the camera!
see the crowd run and the injured and dead that got shot!

youtune video

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I've recently heard the entire incident was a failed gun running sting by the FBI targeting ISIS. Paddock was an deep cover agent working the operation who was to meet them in the hotel that day. Instead, they found out about it, killed him, then carried out the murders before taking off into the wind. The FBI refuses to release the info because they are in deep doo doo in the whole mess. (The source is supposedly an officer on the ground involved in the incestigation and they are being NDA'd)(Interesting Freudian slip, that incestigation thing. Sounds about right)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join