It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

I think it's a flashing alarm. Saw a video of a girl being interviewed after the fact and you can still see it flashing.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
WOOOOooooowwwwwww......

can you imagine someone just sitting there unloading clips like that???

what the hell!!! reloading... unloading... reloading... unloading.....

wow!

there is demonic forces involved unbelievable
edit on 4-10-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Edit:I've think we have pretty much debunked this video now. Sorry most likely no second shooter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-10-2017 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
a reply to: micpsi

The flashes at the lower floors could just be people walking in front of flood lights. As for the weapons most likely a AR platform because the police have already release some details about the weapons and I made a whole thread about it.

"Some of the firearms recovered from the hotel room had scopes, while two were reportedly modified to make them fully automatic."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

From what I checked and compared in professional audio software it's most likely 5.56 with gatling trigger mod.

You're kidding, right? Most likely a AR platform, because what exactly? Most likely 5.56 with "gatling trigger mod" because you found a video of a 5.56 caliber weapon with a "gatling trigger mod" firing from the exact same distance/height as alleged in the incident, and used professional audio software to compare? Hmm..intelligent.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You guys I am in tears because EVERYBODY IS LYING! so many people are lying right now and they are all part of the news media and elite government affiliated organizations. I am so hurt that I can blatantly see the media push their agenda which is not the truth but false information provided to them by the satanic elite. I personally have never seen such an organized attempt at falsifying the events of reality on so many levels. This crap really makes me not want to be a part of this controlled world. I don't even think this site will let people speak the TRUTH! The truth is being suppressed on almost every single outlet of the media, 100s and 100s of agencies dedicated to lying to push the satanic agenda. Even Alex Jones is pretending to blow the whistle but you can see that he sticks to the main false story of the elite.

How is it possible that so many human beings are set on lying to the world??
edit on 4-10-2017 by AlienVessel because: How is this possible????? So Many People Selling Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: TheJesuit

"Additionally: Now I know the source of the flashes on the lower floor, its reflection from all the cop cars parked just up the road with their lights flashing."

For what I can tell those flashes are those emergency strobe lights for stairwells and what not. Like if there is a fire, earthquake or some other emergency those start going off so people know how to exit the building.

You have a building schematic showing the stairwells? Usually they are located at either ends of building structures, not the middle.

Diagram of shooters suite, descending stairwell in back

Problem is unless we get the floor plan for the floor in question(4th?) we won't know 100% for certain.

Quick edit: What makes me think it is a emergency fire strobe light is when the viewing angle changes, the light stays in the same place so it's not a reflection. On top of that if the shooter was smart he would have set off fire alarms to confuse police since the smoke from his gun could set them off anyways.

Okay clinging to your source and I mine. We both agree it wasn't muzzle flashes...

Doesn't make sense to pull fire alarm beforehand. Brings hotel security. His aim was to confuse his whereabouts as long as possible. The result is all the banter about source of shots afterwards.

I did read somewhere smoke alarms were set off, probably from all the gunfire.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienVessel
You guys I am in tears because EVERYBODY IS LYING! so many people are lying right now and they are all part of the news media and elite government affiliated organizations. I am so hurt that I can blatantly see the media push their agenda which is not the truth but false information provided to them by the satanic elite. I personally have never seen such an organized attempt at falsifying the events of reality on so many levels. This crap really makes me not want to be a part of this controlled world. I don't even think this site will let people speak the TRUTH! The truth is being suppressed on almost every single outlet of the media, 100s and 100s of agencies dedicated to lying to push the satanic agenda. Even Alex Jones is pretending to blow the whistle but you can see that he sticks to the main false story of the elite.

How is it possible that so many human beings are set on lying to the world??

Lying about what? You come here to proclaim that... back it up.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

I don't think it's impossible to dissect and calculate out a lot of whats going on.

I can hear it, don't need software.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Something that grabbed my attention - casings.

"The shells were hitting the deck of the stage when I was on it," he said.

Source: www.cnn.com...

How would shell casings hit the deck of the stage from 400 yards/32 stories away?

Confusion? Possibly... Using the term shell instead of bullet? Possibly.. Would help to have more confirmation from this witness.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just a thought I had....

Hmmmmm....correct me if I'm wrong but with that many weapons in the room, and let's say he bought them ligit, wouldn't the FBI/ATF already be all over this guy with that many weapons?!

This question is for those who actually OWN and regularly use multiple type of weaponry like Ak-47, AR-15, 50cal,

I used to personally know of a gun collector and worked indirectly with him who had a safe which was installed professionally due to the weight and size..

Just talking with him over the course of 5 years, on and off during lunch, owning an semi-Auto and conceal carry can be a nightmare dealings with those agencies..

Just to me....somethings not adding up.
...but I guess he could have bought them off.the black market????

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I don't think it's impossible to dissect and calculate out a lot of whats going on.

Thx you!

Must be an echo in here!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

Thx you!

Must be an echo in here!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Eh maybe you can but some people like to see the science.

I think we pretty much have this debunk now Here. Still most likely one shooter.... BUT there is still some mystery surrounding those 20 or so shots at 0:43. Just when you think it is all figured out it isn't. Yes there is likely just one shooter but I can't wrap my head around why those shots are so much quieter if paddock still keeps shooting until the 5:30ish mark.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Tonight the sheriff stated in a press conference that there is evidence of approximately 200 rounds being fired into the hallway when the security guard approached. He said it was miraculous that the security guard survived with nothing but a leg injury. The strike team landed on the 32nd floor and met the injured security guard 12 minutes after the first rounds were fired. I don't know exactly when the security guard was shot, but it was in those first few minutes after a guest directly below the room reported the shooter being directly above their heads to security. So in those first few minutes, 200 rounds were fired inward, not outward, which would sound very different from outside. And very possibly a different weapon. Sheriff also told reporters to use their heads and put 2 and 2 together- that there's no way he acted alone. He wasn't implying that there was a 2nd shooter, but making it clear that he absolutely had help amassing his arsenal, ammo, and tannerite. He wouldn't disclose any evidence for that tonight. That points to a group with an agenda, not a lone wolf.

And, it was also made clear by the sheriff, without disclosing evidence, that he definitely had a plan to escape with his life. It wasn't a suicide mission. He knew his identity would be blown, but somehow planned to escape. Did they find a disguise? First responder uniorm? Somehow he had a plan to escape in the ensuing chaos.

Also, if you look at the floorplan, the hallway outside his room was a complete killbox. He parked a room service cart in front of his door with a camera on it. there was no safe way to approach. The only way to even get close was the stairwell to the left of his room. Whoever the officer was that put a charge on the door is courageous beyond words.

floorplan of room and hallway
edit on 4-10-2017 by perma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: perma

Wow that says a lot about what happened but after reviewing the footage still doesn't explain much about the shots at 0:43sec. Paddock continues firing easily over 200-500 rounds until the 5:30ish mark. What are the 20 rounds at 0:43?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You missed the new information about the missing mystery woman seen with him in the days before the attack. They are looking for her now.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Here is the press conference. Timeline at about 6 minute mark. Security guard interaction, rounds fired, accomplices, etc about the 32 minute mark.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-10-2017 by perma because: fixed video link

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: perma

Here is the press conference. Timeline at about 6 minute mark. Security guard interaction, rounds fired, accomplices, etc about the 32 minute mark.

www.youtube.com...

Corecting video

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Wow that says a lot about what happened but after reviewing the footage still doesn't explain much about the shots at 0:43sec. Paddock continues firing easily over 200-500 rounds until the 5:30ish mark. What are the 20 rounds at 0:43?

Is it possible that those rounds are being fired into the hallway at the security guard?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Thanks. Hmm I guess I'll just have to face the fact that we may never figure out what those 20 quiet shots were. I'll take a guess though and say it was either...

1: The officer firing back.
2: Paddock left his suite to fire those 20 shots in the hallway then came back inside the suite firing through the door.
3: Different much quieter weapon.
4: Someone far away unrelated.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join