It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAD NEWS - Las Vegas Mass Murderer Stephen Paddock Fits No Existing Terrorist Profile.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I have an ex from the Philippines. I sent her a godawful amount every month. People that have never been to the US automatically assume we're rich, and they will use the money to pay for things for their family, and anything else they can get. I don't really blame them considering the average standard of living, but it kind of sucks.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's Now Obvious the Man was just not " Right In The Head " . He seems to have hid it Well from his Friends and Family . The other Possibility is that the Man was Programmed to be a Manchurian Candidate , it would not be the First time we All have Witnessed that , eh ?
edit on 2-10-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Willtell

Christ they just said they got 23 firearms from the hotel room and 19 more at his house.

Sounds like the guy wanted to start a small war

Or finish one all by himself.

What war would that be?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Our lunatics are coming in baby boom range all of a sudden. Recall, the liberal nut that shot up the baseball game recently was what--65 or something.

This is not a good sign. It seems the male population in America is losing its mind--descending into utter madness.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He had two shooting platforms, according to the sherriffs
dept the room was staged to a degree that was 'stunning'

Maybe he bought some DIY at Home Depot? Or maybe
something more likely that he has accomplices, at the very least
he had to have studied some of this it is not just out
of thin air. But we have the FBI saying no he is clean.

Now maybe they are just keeping the real dirt under cover,
which would be prudent till they find the entire scheme.

If the room was staged to a "stunning" degree, I'd like to know if the maids noticed it?

If the bed wasn't made up and the room was cluttered, perhaps Paddock kept the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, 24/7.

On the other hand, if the bed were made up and the room orderly, then we could have COLLLUSION between Paddock and hotel staff.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It’s because all of these shootings are created for an agenda.
Ask yourself, why have these shootings accelerated only within the past decade?

There is such a thing as mind control.
It’s real. You can program anyone to do anything you want them to by putting them through a specific regimen of mind control techniques, outlined within mkultra. Have you ever been hypnotized? Or have met some who has been? They will do exactly what you say given specific directions. Mkultra lengthens and enhances this same basic principle.

I believe these shootings are being created by a group with a specific agenda. A specific agenda to disarm the public. Why do they wan to disarm the public? Because we are much easier to control. There is a globalist new world order in development. This is not a conspiracy, you can verify through un agenda 2030. The goal is for one world government, one world currency, complete control over our food, where we live, etc....

When you do the research you realize this is happening all around us...today...and when you corroborate what is actually happening today with what whistleblowers warned us about a decade ago....it’s chilling. People need to wake up and fight back.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ManOnFire8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Look at Paddock's girlfriend in these photos.
theconservativetreehouse.com...
She looks younger than 62.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust>>> He didn't plan this on his own and he had help getting it organized and staged. I don't know if we can trust the feds to actually give us the truth in what they uncover about his political dealings and who he associated with and we can expect the MSM to filter out anything they don't want us to know. And to present an image of him that fits their desired narrative. You can bet the feds are already destroying evidence at the crime scene and at his house. This goes DIRECTLY to the gun silencer bill which the feds oppose but was going to be passed. When it was up for review the very day it was scheduled they had the DC congressional shooting. Then it was up for a full vote this week and they had this massacre. Coincidence? No. Transparent acts of evil and they want gun control if they have to kill us to get it.

edit on 2-10-2017 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Our lunatics are coming in baby boom range all of a sudden. Recall, the liberal nut that shot up the baseball game recently was what--65 or something.

This is not a good sign. It seems the male population in America is losing its mind--descending into utter madness.

Hodgkinson was age 66. His motive was clear as a bell.
www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I agree that the government will easily withhold information that the public doesn't have "a need to know".

As for the MSM, they don't have that discipline any longer. Especially with this shooting. They're tripping over each other to find and report even the smallest tidbit that can be claimed as an "exclusive".

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Christ they just said they got 23 firearms from the hotel room and 19 more at his house.

You sure this was a solo act?

Maybe

Nobody knows for sure.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It's Now Obvious the Man was just not " Right In The Head " . He seems to have hid it Well from his Friends and Family . The other Possibility is that the Man was Programmed to be a Manchurian Candidate , it would not be the First time we All have Witnessed that , eh ?

(said sheepishly)... I've seen the term Manchurian Candidate, but have no clue what it means.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.politico.com...

It doesn’t mean he wasn’t mind controlled. When you attempt mass murder, I don’t care what anyone says, the part of your brain that controls empathy is turned off. They can do that through mind control. This also relates to super soldiers, but that’s another thread. These shootings are being created for a specific agenda: to implement gun control leading to control of the human population.

This is real. This is the establishment, globalists, they have infiltrated media, schools, law enforcement, our government, celebrities...they all start sounding off Immediately about gun control in tandem as soon as these incidents happen. This is all planned and coordinated.

Again I wish I were making this up

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ManOnFire8

Is what you describe, the same thing as a government sponsored "False Flag"? I see that term used a lot on ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

I’m not questioning his motive I’m commenting on the fact that the killers are coming older now.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

health is something ive been curious about for awhile now. if he just had a diagnosis for cancer or something it could be enough for someone just barely keeping it together

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

(said sheepishly)... I've seen the term Manchurian Candidate, but have no clue what it means.

The Manchurian Candidate is a 1959 political thriller novel by Richard Condon which is about the son of a prominent U.S. political family who is brainwashed into being an unwitting assassin for a Communist conspiracy. The novel has been adapted twice into a feature film by the same title, in 1962 and again in 2004.

It is revealed that the Communists have been using Shaw as a sleeper agent, a guiltless assassin subconsciously activated by seeing the "Queen of Diamonds" playing card while playing solitaire. Provoked by the appearance of the card, he obeys orders which he then forgets.

Manchurian Candidate wiki

Sleeper Agent wiki

A sleeper agent is a spy who is placed in a target country or organization not to undertake an immediate mission but to act as a potential asset if activated. Even if unactivated, the "sleeper agent" is still an asset and is still playing an active role in sedition, treason or espionage by virtue of agreeing to act if activated. Sleeper agents are popular plot devices in fiction, particularly in espionage fiction and science fiction.

Examples in comics are like The Black Widow and The Winter Soldier, or like the 2010 film with Angelina Jolie SALT....

Those links go into more depth and give tons of more fictional references. That's the basic idea though, a mind controlled assassin.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Look at Paddock's girlfriend in these photos.
theconservativetreehouse.com...
She looks younger than 62.

Interestingly, the Philippines media makes no mention of Paddock's girlfriend in their articles on the shooting. But it does say something about Filipino community in Las Vegas being checked on.

The article is not English...so I'm somewhat guessing.
Link: www.philstar.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

You sure this was a solo act?

Maybe

Nobody knows for sure.

The problem as I see it, is that the MSM has a terrible conflict of interest here.

The have a vested interest in hiding the motives of the culprits pretty much no matter which way this thing turns out, because it looks like no matter what's the truth here it will go against their political narratives in some form or fashion.

Everything they've been feeding the population for years is at risk of being challenged by the "truth" behind this massacre. That's a significant problem for them, and so a lot is at stake.

I just have this really strong feeling that they will be doing everything they can to hide the facts and cover up the "Why" behind all of this, and do whatever they can to put their narrative over it, no matter what it takes.

Look at all of the people who are so brainwashed by the narrative that they are not sympathetic to the victims, that in of itself should speak volumes about what is going on here.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

THANK-YOU MuzzleFlash for taking the time to thoroughly explain what a Manchurian Candidate refers to. The Las Vegas shooter could have been just that. Killing himself before the police arrived would fit that profile, wouldn't it?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join