It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAD NEWS - Las Vegas Mass Murderer Stephen Paddock Fits No Existing Terrorist Profile.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Christ they just said they got 23 firearms from the hotel room and 19 more at his house.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I agree with your last sentence.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That's why I said on the last page that when Paddock confided in her what he was up to, she said, "I'm out of here!".

The Girlfriend left so fast that she left her credit card behind. Or, maybe he lifted it from her purse before she left.

Then she was in on it for letting it happen and trying to get to safety instead of trying to stop him from killing anyone by going to the police, hotel security, etc.

Is this girl a U.S. citizen? If not, she may be safe in certain countries. Heck..the mayor of San Juan would gladly shield her.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Beyond the obvious, the idea that he's a bored millionaire would mean he's a complete dick. Imagine the number of people he could've helped with his time and money. Instead he boozed and gambled and then killed a bunch of people. Selfishness is the root of all evil and this guy is the poster boy.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Christ they just said they got 23 firearms from the hotel room and 19 more at his house.

Perhaps he was participating in the Las Vegas gun show in September, after all? Brought his best ones to Vegas for showing off, and potentially selling?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Beyond the obvious, the idea that he's a bored millionaire would mean he's a complete dick. Imagine the number of people he could've helped with his time and money. Instead he boozed and gambled and then killed a bunch of people. Selfishness is the root of all evil and this guy is the poster boy.

Do you have any idea how Stephen Paddock became a millionaire? I've not seen any official explanation.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I and many others know the profile.

And some (MSM) are doing their best to hide it.

Don't you think it is a bit convenient that there are right-wing gun-nut wackos, and left-wing antifa wackos, both capable of extreme violence? Almost as if they can both be drummed up whenever they are needed.

The world is not black and white, and it definitely is not left or right. Except when it needs to be in order to create distraction and division from TPTB.

Case in point, this shooter.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No, I haven't either.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He had two shooting platforms, according to the sherriffs
dept the room was staged to a degree that was 'stunning'

Maybe he bought some DIY at Home Depot? Or maybe
something more likely that he has accomplices, at the very least
he had to have studied some of this it is not just out
of thin air. But we have the FBI saying no he is clean.

Now maybe they are just keeping the real dirt under cover,
which would be prudent till they find the entire scheme.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Do you have any idea how Stephen Paddock became a millionaire? I've not seen any official explanation.

www.foxnews.com...

Eric Paddock said his brother was a multimillionaire who made much of his money investing in real estate, according to the Associated Press. He also said his brother had been an accountant for many years and was unaware of any financial difficulties he may have been having recently.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1

originally posted by: queenofswords
The press conference brought out that an explosive chemical (I think they said ammonium nitrate?) was found in the car. The car was not his. I believe they are saying that it, too, belonged to Marilou Danley.

Her bank card was also found in the room. I also heard that the hotel room was in her name. I can't locate links to verify this, however.

At the presser, they said they were still investigating this woman.

ISIS doubled down on their claim of responsibility.

Somebody said that the woman has two grown sons named Ali and Zafir. Are those muslim names? Anybody know?

Supposedly, this woman is in Europe right now. Heard it on Fox earlier today.

I saw a gal driving North on a local freeway here in Nortern Cali. Driver was in a white expedition plastered with dog training decals around 3 PST.

It took me aback because the car had a Nevada plate (even was a las vegas special plate) and the driver was an asian woman, probably 35 - 50 years old.

Im 100% serious. Weird.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So does this mean we're all terrorists now?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
So does this mean we're all terrorists now?

No.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Look the guy is either a serious mental case, some kind of arcane terrorist, or this is a set up False Flag.

No one randomly shoots innocent people like this because he’s bored or wants excitement.

All the past killers are either in a mental ward, dead, or unknown

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Sounds like the guy wanted to start a small war

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Or finish one all by himself.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

What's the deal? Was he taking care of his girlfriends' entire extended family or was something more sinister going on?

"According to multiple law enforcement sources, however, Paddock has sent tens of thousands of dollars to someone in the Philippines in recent months."

abcnews.go.com...

edit on 2-10-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

What's the deal? Was he taking care of his girlfriends' entire extended family or was something more sinister going on?

"According to multiple law enforcement sources, however, Paddock has sent tens of thousands of dollars to someone in the Philippines in recent months."

abcnews.go.com...

?? ISIS ??

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

abcnews.go.com...

Maybe paying for unfettered access to the hotel? It's time to take a look at on-duty hotel managers. Could they be from the Phillipines, and wanted funds sent to their family back there?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Or finish one all by himself.

You sure this was a solo act?

Maybe

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join