It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAD NEWS - Las Vegas Mass Murderer Stephen Paddock Fits No Existing Terrorist Profile.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Do you realize how heavy this equipment is?

He would have to be in great physical shape to do this.

Hmmmmmm,

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Personal testimonies about shooters being nice or having no affiliation with agendas have happened before. Clearly it's someone who was calculated and premeditated in action, of course it would be hidden from friends and family. After all the sharing of him losing a lawsuit(that he may have falsely started up because he was worried about money), sounds like it financially motivated mass murder suicide. Despite what motivated this,of course, it is very sick.

In essence, you're saying that Paddock was sick of living and wanted to take as many with him as possible?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thalestris

All good points...excellent thought-provoking post. Thank-you!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: dfnj2015

Do you realize how heavy this equipment is?

He would have to be in great physical shape to do this.

Hmmmmmm,

Simply use a luggage cart. He didn't have to actually carry anything. Put it on a luggage cart and roll it onto an elevator and down the hallway.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
a reply to: Jubilation T Cornpone

The one thing you could glean from all this, there were a lot of really old guys with these extremely young women. It seriously could be affiliated with human trafficking.

I am not buying that Paddock was wealthy because of real estate investments.

I remember reading last year about these "Pizza" clubs that preyed on young women from Asia.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
www.msn.com... =spartandhp

I'm starting to see articles like this, claiming his father was a diagnosed psychopathic bank robber that made it onto the FBI most wanted list back in the '70's.

The Paddock brother who lives in California confirmed this. So you think a crime-gene was transferred from Father to Son?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: carewemust

simple, a crime of boredom.
when you have all you need, and the worst part of your day is a hangover from an amazing night last night... then the devil will find work for idle hands to do...

he didn't want to die nameless...

So this nut takes weeks to plan this operation to the hilt and you think it's boredom ?

There's still something not making sense, if this was pre-planned. Why take the risk of bringing so many guns up to the room, if you wanted to avoid being detected at all costs?

Was there a GUN SHOW in town? If so, that could explain why Paddock casually transported and stored so many weapons in his hotel room. And why the maids didn't think anything was out of the ordinary.

Could be that others set him up??

Possibly. A lot of grasping at straws by everyone in the MSM, due to so few REAL leads.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Why is it unusually? He made several trips to his car in the parking garage bringing up duffel bags. Put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and no detection.

Do you think that hotels in tourist zones should now have x-ray machines, like airports?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
www.msn.com... =spartandhp

I'm starting to see articles like this, claiming his father was a diagnosed psychopathic bank robber that made it onto the FBI most wanted list back in the '70's.

The Paddock brother who lives in California confirmed this. So you think a crime-gene was transferred from Father to Son?

Several possibilities here. Could be genetic psychopathy. If you are more conspiracy minded, it could be 'they' want us to think psychopathy is to blame but it really isn't. Psychopathy could be the patsy in a 'false flag' situation. I have no particular opinion at this time. Not enough information yet.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Khaleesi because: effin typos

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
BAD NEWS - Las Vegas Mass Murderer Stephen Paddock Fits No Existing Terrorist Profile.

Actually it does.

It's from where the saying going postal comes from.

Straight out of nowhere.

Which is a profile in itself.

He didn't need 11+ guns in order to "go postal". Maybe he was expecting "helpers" to arrive, but they chickened-out, which is why he waited until the last song of the night to start shooting.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

There actually was no risk bringing in the guns.

The hotel has no baggage inspections.

and parking there is close to the entrances and elevators.

He "checked in" on the 28th according to "authorities".

All you need to use an elevator is a room key pass or player's club card.

I also heard that: 1.) Las Vegas is an "Open Carry" city. and 2.) Gun purchasing is very easy in Nevada.

TRUE?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No reasonable debate about guns, psychology, morality, our violent inducing entertainment culture

What do you mean a "reasonable debate" ?

Than start the reasonable debate that you ambiguously allude to but never actually give any details about.

My gut instinct is that you actually mean "we need to discuss legislative changes that highly restrict gun ownership, put a bunch of people in mental hospitals against their will without them having committed a crime, and start restricting free speech in media entertainment venues like tv, film, games, music, etc - then dress it up in false moral imperatives trying to guilt everyone into giving up their civil liberties for a false sense of security".

There's a reason that the vast majority of us are not interested in that "debate", and it's because there's nothing reasonable about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Your post is first one to assign some blame to "Big Pharma" medications. That's a good point! I'm surprised/disappointed that these shooters always go after innocent people. If they MUST SHOOT, they should go after those who damage society.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Actually it does.

It's from where the saying going postal comes from.

Straight out of nowhere.

Which is a profile in itself.

He didn't need 11+ guns in order to "go postal". Maybe he was expecting "helpers" to arrive, but they chickened-out, which is why he waited until the last song of the night to start shooting.

He didn't snap and go postal. Going postal implies impulsiveness. He planned this. The number of weapons and the room being in the perfect position to do what he did implies premeditation. Yeah, he could have been expecting 'helpers' or maybe he just didn't want to reload so he had multiple weapons loaded and ready.

link   
Australian Antifa has claimed Paddock as their own creation.

Source

Who was Marilou, Paddock's girlfriend?

She is an Australian citizen who was born in the Philippines, according to the Australian newspaper.

During her American divorce, Marilou Danley listed a downtown Reno unit at the Montage luxury condominium as her address. At the time, Stephen Paddock owned the unit.

So urce

Connect the dots

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: interupt42

Was anyone targeted specifically and the rest were killed as a diversion?

The guns he used had scopes......you may be right in your assumption.

Was there a tripod bolted to the floor too? I heard that today.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

There actually was no risk bringing in the guns.

The hotel has no baggage inspections.

and parking there is close to the entrances and elevators.

He "checked in" on the 28th according to "authorities".

All you need to use an elevator is a room key pass or player's club card.

I also heard that: 1.) Las Vegas is an "Open Carry" city. and 2.) Gun purchasing is very easy in Nevada.

TRUE?

Not sure about the open carry part but, I did see an article stated that he bought at least 2 of the rifles in Vegas and passed required background checks.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

T J. Tannerite is patented. You can make a clone out of Ammonium Nitrate, plus some, but not all of the Tannerite formula. All of it needs to be shot with a rifle bullet to deflagerate, in a kaboom! So finding both isn't any big deal. But ANFO or hydrated fertilizer gets hard, and you better only use a wooden pole to knock it out of a spreader's hopper! There have been fatalities from farmers using steel bars on caked fertilizer.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Unfortunately we live in such a divisive society, both in our domestic and foreign views that attacks are inevitable.

Until we change our societal view, these are going to be a constant as they have post WWII as we exited isolationism.

Once we become comfortable enough with out domestic and world view and stop approaching both with dominance, we'll start to see less backlash.

Why does the MSM keep saying that this was the largest mass shooting in "recent" American history? When did "recent" American history begin? Was there a larger mass shooting before that date?

There have been quite a few massacres in our history.

I don't think your point has much to do with the scale other than that the MSM will sensationalize any story. I'm not saying they aren't giving it due attention. I'm just pointing out they are going to give it the title they can to get the most out of it.

I'm not trying to be insensitive, it's all just weird. Just like the time line of events.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I’m going to go out on a limb folks.

I’m going to do something I never do.

Prophesize.

I HERE NOW PERDICT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER MASS SHOTTING IN AMERICA WITHIN THE NEXT FEW YEARS!

Anybody want to bet

That’s the problem folks, there’s no one even trying to stop this madness

No reasonable debate about guns, psychology, morality, our violent inducing entertainment culture

NOTHING

We all know we'll be here again, probably pretty soon
We don't have port of entry in every state, its still a free world
they cant keep track of all the trafficking if you live a normal life you can come and go, carry a Ak in your trunk for years never get stopped....Big brother cant be everywhere..with all the gun control activist yelling for bans on this and that..in America you can still carry that Ak in your trunk and never get stopped they will have to have a port of entry in every state and check us like the airports ,then we would no longer be America.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join