It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAD NEWS - Las Vegas Mass Murderer Stephen Paddock Fits No Existing Terrorist Profile.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: carewemust

Unfortunately we live in such a divisive society, both in our domestic and foreign views that attacks are inevitable.

Until we change our societal view, these are going to be a constant as they have post WWII as we exited isolationism.

Once we become comfortable enough with out domestic and world view and stop approaching both with dominance, we'll start to see less backlash.

Why does the MSM keep saying that this was the largest mass shooting in "recent" American history? When did "recent" American history begin? Was there a larger mass shooting before that date?

There have been quite a few massacres in our history.

I don't think your point has much to do with the scale other than that the MSM will sensationalize any story. I'm not saying they aren't giving it due attention. I'm just pointing out they are going to give it the title they can to get the most out of it.

I'm not trying to be insensitive, it's all just weird. Just like the time line of events.

I merely asked that question because all MSM today are saying "in recent U.S. history" when describing the historical ranking of this mass murder/terrorist attack.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: DanteGaland

You're saying he was recruited by the Russia Mafia to shoot Trump supporters? Boy..that's way out there!

If it was "Russians", they would have bombed Trump Tower in Las Vegas.

It's only a couple of miles from the scene of the shootings.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: dfnj2015

Do you realize how heavy this equipment is?

He would have to be in great physical shape to do this.

Hmmmmmm,

Simply use a luggage cart. He didn't have to actually carry anything. Put it on a luggage cart and roll it onto an elevator and down the hallway.

They have security video of him carrying his own bags and he had a bell hop help at least once.

The police have all the tapes.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I think Australian ANTIFA is too weak to support much of anything. Their Facebook page is a disaster.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You're saying he was recruited by the Russia Mafia to shoot Trump supporters? Boy..that's way out there!

Yeah.. CNN used a long-focus lens last night and today, to show his hotel in the background. Big "TRUMP" on top of the building. What the hell was CNN attempting to infer?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This whole story is fishy.

Who brings 20 guns to do damage with? Someone trying to show guns are bad?

1 or 2 with drum mags maybe.

And he was found dead? No way to tell if he did it or not.

Oh, and now I am hearing not only did he haul up hundreds of pounds of artillery, he set up a firing platform and disabled the electronics on the window.

Yep sounds legit.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

There actually was no risk bringing in the guns.

The hotel has no baggage inspections.

and parking there is close to the entrances and elevators.

He "checked in" on the 28th according to "authorities".

All you need to use an elevator is a room key pass or player's club card.

I also heard that: 1.) Las Vegas is an "Open Carry" city. and 2.) Gun purchasing is very easy in Nevada.

TRUE?

This is accurate

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Unfortunately we live in such a divisive society, both in our domestic and foreign views that attacks are inevitable.

Until we change our societal view, these are going to be a constant as they have post WWII as we exited isolationism.

Once we become comfortable enough with out domestic and world view and stop approaching both with dominance, we'll start to see less backlash.

Why does the MSM keep saying that this was the largest mass shooting in "recent" American history? When did "recent" American history begin? Was there a larger mass shooting before that date?

There have been quite a few massacres in our history.

I don't think your point has much to do with the scale other than that the MSM will sensationalize any story. I'm not saying they aren't giving it due attention. I'm just pointing out they are going to give it the title they can to get the most out of it.

I'm not trying to be insensitive, it's all just weird. Just like the time line of events.

I merely asked that question because all MSM today are saying "in recent U.S. history" when describing the historical ranking of this mass murder/terrorist attack.

Well, if you look at mass shootings committed by a civilian in the US, this one did have the highest body count as far as I can tell. I would imagine, unless you go back to maybe one of the Native American massacres which were mostly committed by our military, this shooting really does have the largest number of casualties. Are they sensationalizing it? Well, yeah but that doesn't make what they are saying untrue.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I think Australian ANTIFA is too weak to support much of anything. Their Facebook page is a disaster.
www.facebook.com...

It only takes one member to prime a person. Convenient that his girlfriend was in the Philipines during the massacre. It took weeks of final planning, and lots of money and time. How could she not notice her boyfriend was planning a suicidal undertaking of such scope and size? She divorced the other guy in 2015, lots of looney Leftwing stuff they were into. He probably didn't pan out but the new guy she found did, obviously.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yeah.. CNN used a long-focus lens last night and today, to show his hotel in the background. Big "TRUMP" on top of the building. What the hell was CNN attempting to infer?

Reminds me of the scumbag show they did showing JFK in the background while they talked about Trump

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Or maybe he wasn't the shooter at all.

Unless the FBI can demonstrate where he learned all of this,
I will be skeptical.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I think he was expected some shooting-range buddies to come help, but they (wisely) changed their minds.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Good points, just where did he learn all of this?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

There actually was no risk bringing in the guns.

The hotel has no baggage inspections.

and parking there is close to the entrances and elevators.

He "checked in" on the 28th according to "authorities".

All you need to use an elevator is a room key pass or player's club card.

I also heard that: 1.) Las Vegas is an "Open Carry" city. and 2.) Gun purchasing is very easy in Nevada.

TRUE?

This is accurate

Thanks. It's good to have smart ATS members who can get QUICK and ACCURATE answers to what reporters say. Especially today, when there's so much grasping at straws by the MSM.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Good points, just where did he learn all of this?

Learn what? To buy some guns and then buy some auto trigger fire mechanisms? His brother states he had a couple million in the bank. Nothing to stop that.

How did the hotel not find out is a better question. Someone who books rooms then can cart all them weapons, ammunition, erect platforms etc all the way up 30 stories. Security was lacking there bigtime.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

That's why I said on the last page that when Paddock confided in her what he was up to, she said, "I'm out of here!".

The Girlfriend left so fast that she left her credit card behind. Or, maybe he lifted it from her purse before she left.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubilation T Cornpone

I think his girlfriend is part of this puzzle in some way. Very odd that she would check into the room by herself and under her name on September 28th, and then conveniently be somewhere on the other side of the World 3 days later leaving her credit card and the shooter behind in the room to shoot up the festival. Something doesn't add up.

GF: Honey, why'd you bring all these guns?

Shooter: I'm gonna make a name for myself!

GF: Then I'm getting out of the country ASAP...BYE!

Then she goes down to the bar, does some drinking before heading to the airport, gets a guilty conscience and runs around the concert like a crazy person trying to warn everyone. "You're all going to die" the mystery woman says.."they're everywhere". And off she goes...on a red-eye flight to Japan or mystery country.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Reminds me of the scumbag show they did showing JFK in the background while they talked about Trump

Right. I commented in that thread about CNN being glad that the victims are Trump supporters. CNN advocated for President-Elect Trump's assassination, just hours before he was sworn in on 1.20.2017.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That's why I said on the last page that when Paddock confided in her what he was up to, she said, "I'm out of here!".

The Girlfriend left so fast that she left her credit card behind. Or, maybe he lifted it from her purse before she left.

Then she was in on it for letting it happen and trying to get to safety instead of trying to stop him from killing anyone by going to the police, hotel security, etc.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join