It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAD NEWS - Las Vegas Mass Murderer Stephen Paddock Fits No Existing Terrorist Profile.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManOnFire8

It is estimated roughly 20% of our government is infiltrated by these beings.

So are these the lizard people or the multidimensional demon type of critters?

K~

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Why does it even matter what profile the shooter had ? I have a feeling that many of you are hoping that he has a political affiliation so you can spew your partisan crap.
There are really some twisted people on this site i hope someone out therer is keeping an eye on you so we can avoid tragedies such as this one in the future.
Shame on you

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: ManOnFire8

It is estimated roughly 20% of our government is infiltrated by these beings.

So are these the lizard people or the multidimensional demon type of critters?

K~

Draco reptilians aligned with globalist new world order agenda. They have the ability to both take on human vehicles aka possession, and flip in and out of 3rd and 4th dimensions.

When you wake up in the morning and you see a being in your room, and then it disappears....let’s just say your mind is not playing tricks on you.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's always amusing to me the blue balls you guys get at legitimizing false flags.

"So sad we couldn't blame ISIS"

Seriously? You don't sound adult about the situation at all, and barely sound respectful about the people killed. God forbid it actually be connected to ISIS and your antenna show signals of arousal and war.
edit on 3-10-2017 by DisinfoEqualsTerrorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism
It's always amusing to me the blue balls you guys get at legitimizing false flags.

"So sad we couldn't blame ISIS"

Seriously? You don't sound adult about the situation at all, and barely sound respectful about the people killed.

If your job is not to discredit, then your opinion is exactly why we don’t yet have disclosure today. Too many out there who are not capable of taking this all in, and would be pushed away to the other (wrong) side...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It depends

Jaden

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What seems very odd is the way the name has been revealed. Look at every historical shooting, the media always uses the full name of the person, always including the middle name, possibly due to legality reasons for others having the same name. Now I'm wondering if he didn't have a middle name, which is odd in itself.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManOnFire8
a reply to: selfharmonise

Why don’t they just use their advanced technology and irradicate us?

Eradicate.

Thanks for the post though, it wasn't too much to take in. I like hearing alternative perspectives, even some of the more off-the-beaten-path ones. I'm a skeptic but I'll take it into consideration.

I know aliens are almost certainly real but I'm agnostic when it comes to most details people share, because I simply don't know either way. It's food for thought though.

I admit I did laugh about the part where you explained Trump is purposely luring them out into the open by insulting them outright, that was pretty funny to think about. Hehehe.

I was wondering what you meant too, but failed to ask you to clarify, so thanks for responding to the other person and elaborating on your hypothesis.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
What seems very odd is the way the name has been revealed. Look at every historical shooting, the media always uses the full name of the person, always including the middle name, possibly due to legality reasons for others having the same name. Now I'm wondering if he didn't have a middle name, which is odd in itself.

That is an oddity.
Thanks for pointing that out, hmmm.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Why does it even matter what profile the shooter had ? I have a feeling that many of you are hoping that he has a political affiliation so you can spew your partisan crap.
There are really some twisted people on this site i hope someone out therer is keeping an eye on you so we can avoid tragedies such as this one in the future.
Shame on you

We live in the land of opportunity.

When a hurricane happens, businesses see profitability and move in to get the contracts to profit off the disaster.
When crime happens, companies move in to sell safety.

We profit off of coffins in this nation. Funerals are a big business.

Many people see opportunism as unethical, and in a lot of cases I agree but at other times I can see the logic and necessity behind it, and the usefulness of it.

That's why the partisan crap happens, has always happened, and will happen, because we human beings are opportunistic by nature. When we see a chance to gain ground, we'll take it.

Although your point is valid about the partisan drivel being so predominant and the opportunism being to the degree where foam comes out of the mouth - I need to remind you that you too are a human being like everyone else and you are guilty of this too.

Your second comment was a bit uncalled for though:
"There are really some twisted people on this site i hope someone out therer is keeping an eye on you so we can avoid tragedies such as this one in the future."

There's no evidence I've seen yet that this guy was an ATS partisan hack and there's no good reason to watch ATSers moreso than Facebookers or Twits or Tumblers or Youtubers or whomever, a crazy killer can come out of anywhere at anytime for any of 1000s of reasons.

You got upset and lashed out, which is you being opportunistic and taking advantage of a situation you witnessed, that ATS is full of opportunistic partisan hacks. This is the cycle of hypocrisy that we are all trapped within. That's why there is that old saying "Judge not lest you be judged" and the Jesus quote "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?" - because we are all guilty of the same prejudices and fallacies at some time or another in our own ways.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Willtell

He could have all kinds of skeletons in his closet we don't know about

I know 2, but I'm not telling.

Then why bother even commenting? Y'know dude this is a common trick used by people who want to appear more knowledgeable than they actually are, also known as children!

At the end of the day, unless you have some insider knowledge from someone in the Feds or high up in the LV 5-0 you've got what the rest of us have, theries, heresay and diddly-squat!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
One profile we can depend on is that nearly 100 percent of these kind of killers are what?

Anybody want to guess

Human?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I looked back at some of the recent events and there do seem to be some that didn't list middle names, but they very often list middle initial. It may be nothing and this may be because the person is deceased do any living person really can't be mistaken for the perpetrator, so that may have something to do with it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Probably there is simple explanation.

The guy bought some guns very cheap online. he drive long way to collect it .
After picking up the guns. Booked a nice hotel room for his much needed sleep...

then you know the rest.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There has to be a story and a motive, we just haven't found it, yet. It is bad news that someone who doesn't fit a terrorist profile does something like this because that means they are hard to identify. Hopefully, more shooters like that don't start turning up.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Now I'm wondering if he didn't have a middle name, which is odd in itself.

His middle name was Craig, according to Google.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

It does seem odd at first but then I start thinking about sandy hook and I don't recall ever hearing Adam Lanza's middle name

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Shame on you

It matters to some people because they want to understand why this evil took place. They want to be able to recognize danger around them and avoid it. If someone fits a profile regardless if the person is actually evil inclined they'll just avoid such individuals, even if there is just a hint or resemblance. But most of all they need to understand why the man did it other than chemical imbalances in the brain, or a tumor or some psychiatric diagnosis without objective methods.

But if nothing like this happens where you live and you feel perfectly safe or are a bit naive, then it must be questionable why someone would want to know the motives and profile. Sure there will be people who will point to a political affiliation and say they are all like that, but those are just not very bright, just angry and is not going to help anyones safety or ability to perceive danger.
edit on 3-10-2017 by spliffster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would take whatever his brother said with a grain of salt. Of course he's gonna say he didn't see it coming to the public because if he did see it coming then he would be or at least feel that he's responsible for what occurred. The authorities will speak with him in great length soon and he may say something different to them. He may "remember" things that were warning signs.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
a reply to: odzeandennz

You've got it right, 100%.

I was coming to say just what you said. He's not a white supremacist, he's not a nazi, he's not antifa, he's not daesh, he's not tumblr, and he's not 4chan.

So why did he choose a country music festival to attack?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join