It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: spy66

I dont know exactly what kind of weapon system this would be. Its just that the rate of fire was very odd With the last few rounds. And it doesnt sound like manual fire at the end. Its like it is being Wind Down to stop.... dont it sound like that to you?

Research trigger actuators. There! You have your answer!

P

I am familure With the Gat simulator that you can Mount to the trigger.

Somehow it sounds like the Power Source that drives the weapon system is to weak to be consistant With the firing rate at the end.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

That is what a gun sounds like when it is equipped with a bump fire stock and they are using a bipod. The bipod does indeed interfere with the firing rate, which is why the fire rate is inconsistent. It also matters what distance your finger is away from the trigger.

Towards the end of some of the volleys, you hear the fire rate slow down to a stop because he is slowly moving his finger forward away from the trigger before stopping. If he moved his finger forward faster it would be more of an instant stop, but since he is moving it slowly, the distance between the trigger and his finger adds more time between each shot because it requires the gun to bump forward a longer distance before the trigger comes into contact with his finger to fire another shot.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So how about that new timeline from 10/13...

Now they say Campos was shot at around 10:05... Unfortunately they also say Paddock started firing at the concert at 10:05. I'm curious to know how he shot two directions at once, because I also know single shots were fired at the concert a minute or more right before 10:05 (which is only when the suspect started firing fully automatic).

Their own timeline suggests two shooters. Either this investigation is negligent, and they don't even realize their timeline conflicts with their assertion there was only one shooter, and they haven't seen all video evidence yet, or its some massive cover-up. The FBI Special Agent in Charge (SAC) on the first couple media conferences was saying "we only deal in facts", "we want to be accurate, you want us to be accurate", yet they are releasing premature information not known to be correct? What the heck is going on?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

If this was a very well planned event. Why would he need to do the calculations on site?

He had rented the room for days, he also stayed at the hotel at least two times a month. Why would he do the calculations on that day?

IF he was not a driven shooter i bet he would have done these calculations beforehand and gone to the range to site in his Scope. And then come back to do the shooting. It makes no sense why he would do this on site on the same day.

How would he be able to figure what the wind would be doing at any particular time in advance? He had an iPad that he could have been checking to add in the wind factor. He could have been doing it for days...to get an average....he was a numbers man. Being a pilot I'm sure he knew where to look for real time wind speed and direction.

Wind isn't a factor when you are firing 100 round bursts at a target the size of a football field 400m away.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Thank you! I agree. I'm just having a great deal of doubt about what the numbers on the pad were. Were other papers found in the rooms? Where are the hundreds of spent bullets? A lot of our questions could be answered by simply releasing the official crime scene photos of the room.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Thank you! I agree. I'm just having a great deal of doubt about what the numbers on the pad were. Were other papers found in the rooms? Where are the hundreds of spent bullets? A lot of our questions could be answered by simply releasing the official crime scene photos of the room.

I doubt the numbers were calculations to be honest. I don't know if it was this thread or another I posted on about it. But yeah, I agree with you.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

Having a slow down ending like that.... no way. Not With a bumpstalk or without. You probably couldent get that slow Down effect even if you used a bipod.

If you mess around With the trigger finger wont matter. It is how you use Your other hand that pushed the weapon forward that matters.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

That video has the sound of the first and fourth videos on the left channel, the sound of the second and third videos on the right channel, you cannot use it to try to find from where the sound was coming.

The first video, if you open its sound on a sound editor you can see that the left and right channel are exactly the same, meaning that the video has mono sound on both the left and right channel, so with no difference in channels we cannot know the source of the sounds.

I haven't looked at the sound of the other videos.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Human input, heat, carbon build up, feed problems...there are many things that can cause what you hear in that video. An RWS has an automatic trigger (i.e. a system in place that 'pulls' and 'releases' the actual trigger of the weapon'). The exact same way a human uses a weapon. It is either firing or it isn't. They don't wind up or wind down. The only weapons I have ever heard doing that are electric motor driven multi barrel systems.
edit on 1471642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'm quite confident you have no idea what you are talking about.

For bump fire to work you are supposed to keep your trigger finger in one spot after pulling the trigger, and the entire gun recoils backward and springs forward after each shot. When the gun springs forward, the trigger hits your finger, and the gun fires another shot, rinse and repeat.

The location of your trigger finger actually controls the speed of the shooting. The closer your finger is to the rear of the gun, the faster the gun shoots. The closer your finger is to the front of the gun, the slower it shoots because the gun needs to spring forward much further before it hits your finger.

edit on 14-10-2017 by 0x6372756d6273 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273
It is more than likely a man trying to tighten his massive grouping up. Not an RWS.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

That video has the sound of the first and fourth videos on the left channel, the sound of the second and third videos on the right channel, you cannot use it to try to find from where the sound was coming.

The first video, if you open its sound on a sound editor you can see that the left and right channel are exactly the same, meaning that the video has mono sound on both the left and right channel, so with no difference in channels we cannot know the source of the sounds.

I haven't looked at the sound of the other videos.

Well i have put my theory out there. Now we just have to see. I am very confident that, it is up there that they have mounted a remotecontrolled system. There is no doubt in my mind.

The two pillars behind the stage will probably never be checked out. Because everyone is sticking to that it was Paddock who did this from his hotell rom.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This story is so dirty, conspiracy is written all over.. I also noticed the garbage slum lawyers are trying to sue everyone now lol. What a bunch of lowlifes.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i posted this in another thread, think that it needs to go here also.

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: nikkib0421

i've seen this a bunch of times, but i've never heard this until today. at the 5:09 mark you can hear a guy as he walking past say it's coming from the window and pointing up.

screen shot,

here the youtube, if you paly it at 1/2 speed you have sound.

ETA: as a matter of fact he says it twice

my post,
www.abovetopsecret.com...[edi tby]edit on 14-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

i was gonna post about the stereo effects and if the body cams record audio in stereo or mono. i just figured he come up with some more bull@@.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Thanks for the link.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The only weapons I have ever heard doing that are electric motor driven multi barrel systems.

There you go. Why is it so hard to Accept that it was this type of system that was used?

The media and the police put all their focus on Paddock, and that he did it from his room. But the sound and the direction it comes from dont add up With what the police are saying. There is no doubt that the sound you hear from the gun at 09:17 is to her right (taxi driver). And it sure is not a manual handled rifle either. There is no way you can bumpstalk the rate of fire in the end of that salwo.

Some might doubt me...but why dont you guyes try to replicate this With Your own weapons. You dont need a bumpstalk to create the same rate of fire. I have done this 100s of times With everything from MP5 to HK419. When you stop pushing the weapond forward the shooting stops emidiatly. If you mess up just a tiny bit With how you do this... the weapon will stop emidiatly.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

Human input, heat, carbon build up, feed problems...there are many things that can cause what you hear in that video. An RWS has an automatic trigger (i.e. a system in place that 'pulls' and 'releases' the actual trigger of the weapon'). The exact same way a human uses a weapon. It is either firing or it isn't. They don't wind up or wind down. The only weapons I have ever heard doing that are electric motor driven multi barrel systems.

Oh so now he had a vulcan on the floor. People get silly his choice of weapons was limited to what he purchased in gun stores.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

The only weapons I have ever heard doing that are electric motor driven multi barrel systems.

There you go. Why is it so hard to Accept that it was this type of system that was used?

The media and the police put all their focus on Paddock, and that he did it from his room. But the sound and the direction it comes from dont add up With what the police are saying. There is no doubt that the sound you hear from the gun at 09:17 is to her right (taxi driver). And it sure is not a manual handled rifle either. There is no way you can bumpstalk the rate of fire in the end of that salwo.

You cant get direction from a cell phone recording period. You apparently dont understand how human hearing works. You need two channels and you have to know how far apart they are. Luckily for you our brain does the calculations for us. But that isnt going to happen on a cell phone.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join