It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: sg1642
a reply to: spy66

Human input, heat, carbon build up, feed problems...there are many things that can cause what you hear in that video. An RWS has an automatic trigger (i.e. a system in place that 'pulls' and 'releases' the actual trigger of the weapon'). The exact same way a human uses a weapon. It is either firing or it isn't. They don't wind up or wind down. The only weapons I have ever heard doing that are electric motor driven multi barrel systems.

Oh so now he had a vulcan on the floor. People get silly his choice of weapons was limited to what he purchased in gun stores.

Why is it so odd? The systems exist.

The thing is this weapon was probably not installed by Paddock. Paddock is just a Patsy. Paddock was peobably the one who was targeted With the Three single shots that started the Whole thing.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Was that done in this case. Did anyone use their mobiles to determine where the sound came from?

The gun was behind the stage on top of one of the two pillars. How hard is it for you People to Catch on?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
There you go. Why is it so hard to Accept that it was this type of system that was used?

Aren't those much faster? And with a constant rate of fire?

Even a Lego system is fast.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Was that done in this case. Did anyone use their mobiles to determine where the sound came from?

That would only be possible if someone was using a stereo microphone (an external device, cell phones, as far as I know don't have stereo microphones) or if two (or more) people were recording at the same time, we know their exact positions, we have a time stamp on the video and the videos are synchronized.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

All that Depends on the set up (weapond) and Power Source.

Initially this weapond functioned 100%....no lag at all. It stopped emitiatly. But in the video where the taxi driver is recorded the rate of fire is very inconsistant, and the way it stops is to odd to be manually handled.

But since you show me these videos you must be on par that this is not a manual fired rifle?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

That would only be possible if someone was using a stereo microphone (an external device, cell phones, as far as I know don't have stereo microphones) or if two (or more) people were recording at the same time, we know their exact positions, we have a time stamp on the video and the videos are synchronized.

When the taxi driver records the gun fire at 09:17 there is just her. No other video.

When she truns left you can clearly hear the gun shooting to the right. When the two last shoots are fireded there should be no doubt that the gun is to her right?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: sg1642

The only weapons I have ever heard doing that are electric motor driven multi barrel systems.

There you go. Why is it so hard to Accept that it was this type of system that was used?

The media and the police put all their focus on Paddock, and that he did it from his room. But the sound and the direction it comes from dont add up With what the police are saying. There is no doubt that the sound you hear from the gun at 09:17 is to her right (taxi driver). And it sure is not a manual handled rifle either. There is no way you can bumpstalk the rate of fire in the end of that salwo.

Some might doubt me...but why dont you guyes try to replicate this With Your own weapons. You dont need a bumpstalk to create the same rate of fire. I have done this 100s of times With everything from MP5 to HK419. When you stop pushing the weapond forward the shooting stops emidiatly. If you mess up just a tiny bit With how you do this... the weapon will stop emidiatly.

It is hard to accept because that isn't what can be heard in the footage and if was used on the crowd in such long concentrated burts it would have simply cut everyone down. There is no pause is firing with those things. There is no gap in firing between rounds. Some of those bursts are about ten seconds long. You're talking 1000 rounds of 7.62 or bigger in a matter of seconds. Hundreds would have died if that was the case. I think you have been watching too many films.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: sg1642

Human input, heat, carbon build up, feed problems...there are many things that can cause what you hear in that video. An RWS has an automatic trigger (i.e. a system in place that 'pulls' and 'releases' the actual trigger of the weapon'). The exact same way a human uses a weapon. It is either firing or it isn't. They don't wind up or wind down. The only weapons I have ever heard doing that are electric motor driven multi barrel systems.

Oh so now he had a vulcan on the floor. People get silly his choice of weapons was limited to what he purchased in gun stores.

I'm not suggesting that was what was used?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

All that Depends on the set up (weapond) and Power Source.

Any power source that is losing power will have a steady decline in power, not an erratic variation like we ear on the videos.

But since you show me these videos you must be on par that this is not a manual fired rifle?

I only posted one video, of a Lego electric machine-gun, and I know very little about guns, I only fired one small shotgun once, some 30 years ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

When the taxi driver records the gun fire at 09:17 there is just her. No other video.

Correct.

When she truns left you can clearly hear the gun shooting to the right. When the two last shoots are fireded there should be no doubt that the gun is to her right?

Look at the images below.

You can see that at the same time the video on the top left corner ends (09:16.856), the sound on the left channel ends (09:16.807), remaining only what looks like some crosstalk from the right channel.

As the sound for the taxi video is on the right channel, all the sounds we ear appear to come from the right.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
No time to go through the thread. If this has already been posted, I apologize.

First, read this.

www.yahoo.com...

Now, watch the video on this page: mfatv.wistia.com...

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE - WHO IS THE VEGAS FBI HIDING ON THE 47TH FLOOR OF MGM VDARA? / SECOND SHOOTER ARRESTED BREAKING NEW LAS VEGAS EXCLUSIVE EVIDENCE: 10/14/2017
Tonight's private MFA Underground show with MFA - March For America Founder/CEO "Scott J Binsack"... "WHO IS THE VEGAS FBI HIDING ON THE 47TH FLOOR OF VDARA? / SECOND SHOOTER ARRESTED"

Scott J. Binsack shares more exclusive evidence given to him by his sources in Las Vegas that the FBI since October 2nd has been hiding out a mystery man on the 47th floor of the MGM Vdara Hotel and Spa in Las Vegas under heavy guard and an alias name in the MGM guest registry system. Scott further confirms that MGM Resorts got served with its first victim legal action and has ordered all MGM employees on a gag order not to speak to anyone concerning the October 1st, 2017 Harvest Shooting Massacre.
Scott then goes on to explain his sources in the federal government have confirmed that Scott Edminsten arrested on October 2nd in the State of Tennessee with a large weapons cache while speeding is tied to Stephen Paddock and that MSM is deliberately not reporting on this major arrest and gun seizures. He further goes into the possibility that alleged Mandalay Bay Security Guard Jesus Campos may be an FBI Agent undercover at the time of Stephen Paddock's shooting. A show not to miss!!
Check out: "Johnson City man "Scott A. Edmisten" arrested after deputies find automatic weapons, 900+ rounds of ammo in stop" link

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I honestly dont know howe to respont to Your answer. But i still beleive that the gun is on one of the pillars behind the stage. Becasue in my ear that gun is to the right without question.

There are other segments within the video that in my ear confirm this. To my knowledge the sound depiction you provide is a confirmation.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Well i dont think the gun hit that many initially beacuse the weapon was not aimed at the spectators initially.

The first 19 Seconds were not aimed at the specators in the video. The gun was fireing at something or someone else. It seams to be consentrated to something behind the stage and to the left. But since the recording was not sterio it was probably to the right... lol

The first salwo after the 00:19 mark seams to be targeting the rear of the fairground/crowd and a bit to the left. But since this was not recorded in sterio it was probably to the front, So does the third salwo. It seams to start to hit at the rear of the crowd. But since it was not in sterio it was also probably to the front.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I just posted this in the thread about the devices being wiped. I think it should be in here too since this is the "monster thread.
ETA: @ Arpmap These videos of the concert/shooting would give you exactly the type of info you're talking about. Highest quality, stereo, etc. Good reason to wipe them if there was more than one shooter. Zero reason to wipe them if there wasn't, yeah?

originally posted by: Lilroanie
Ok Someone correct me if I'm wrong, so many threads to keep up with it's confusing. The devices that got wiped belong to the venue or their employees correct? I'll go with that till I'm told different because I'm pretty sure that's what's being said.

The concert devices would probably be a heck of a lot more stable, better quality, maybe in fixed positions, lots of different angels of the crowd and stage, etc because they are mostly for Music Videos and advertising. Unlike the random phone video that is shaky, all over the place and confusing, because of the panic. So maybe they wiped the "good" videos and don't really care about the phone videos.

Although, considering there were 20,000+ people there, I've only seen at most 20 or so different videos. Mostly it is reposts of the same ones over and over. In those videos you can see dozens and dozens of people filming, yet we don't see those posted. You gotta know everyone with their phone out, pointed at the stage, at the time of the shooting was filming the concert. I know I do when I go to one. Why aren't they all online?

Nor do we see very many videos of people in the area but not at the venue, around 3 or 4 or so I've found. What about the videos that are from the other hotels like the Bellagio one showing that mess, why was only that one woman brave(?) enough to post what was happening?.

And all the "other incidents" from the scanners, that have been ignored or covered up, or cleared up. Even if nothing came of it people would be, "Oh wow cops everywhere what's going on!" and posting that s*** on youtube lol. I've found nothing from NYNY, Tropicana, Luxor, Excaliber, Hooters. People at least would have been filming the cops checking up on the reports of other shooters.

Hell I've not even seen a single video except Taxi lady and our own abeverage from the freakin Mandalay Bay. Wouldn't guests there be filming/posting that insanity as soon as they could? Especially here at MB, SWAT, regular cops, security, guns out. You don't see that sh** everyday, people would film it and post it.

Seems like there is a lot of scrubbing/threatening going on.

This gets weirder and weirder everyday.

edit on 10/14/2017 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The sound of the taxi video on that "Las Vegas Shooting synchronized first ten minutes" video only has sound for the right channel, so all sounds appear to come from the right: the shots, the sirens, the woman's voice, everything, as you could see in the image I posted.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

The sound of the taxi video on that "Las Vegas Shooting synchronized first ten minutes" video only has sound for the right channel, so all sounds appear to come from the right: the shots, the sirens, the woman's voice, everything, as you could see in the image I posted.

I understand. Everything came from the hotell. that is what these recordings prove....Happy?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

How can we debunk something that is already preplanned? We have already been fed the offsial story. Everyone knows the ending by now. Paddock dont stand a chance in hell... He is the accepted Patsy.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
By never stopping questioning "the narrative" They spoon feed us? I know we'll never see all the evidence. But not everyone has been dumbed down so much they stop questioning things that make zero sense. The most devastating thing to happen to humanity will be when people, all people, stop asking "why?" and "what if?"

That goes for you too, don't let a few people stop you questioning, the day we all do that is the day They win. If it gets too frustrating, do what I do and keep it to myself, and bitc* at the computer screen lol unless I'm having an ornery day
There's a reason I have less than 400 posts since 2004 lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
These videos of the concert/shooting would give you exactly the type of info you're talking about. Highest quality, stereo, etc. Good reason to wipe them if there was more than one shooter. Zero reason to wipe them if there wasn't, yeah?

If you are talking about stereo equipment then yes, they would give an idea of the location of the shooter and if there was more than one shooter More than one device would be even better.

As for the media being "wiped", I would like more confirmation than just unnamed sources reported by someone on Facebook.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

here you go, filmed from the Foundation Room in the Mandalay Bay Hotel during the shooting.
shows the back of the stage, the pillars, the wall and even your cops behind it starting at the 2:13. look at the white bus parked next to the wall and watch them. you even see the woman that was strolling by in front of them by the gate in your video.
disproves everything you have been saying.

so go out back to your shed get a shovel, dig a hole and bury your 💩 cause it stinks.

ETA: ah i was wrong about the cops, turns out it was someone else hugging the wall. but it does disprove shots coming from the pillar. or even someone being able to shoot from ground level behind the stage.
edit on 14-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join