It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
An hour before the shooting.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Epic battle of good vs evil going on in regards to this woman...

Which side has her?

We may find out, if there are more leaks from the investigation

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Left pocket...right pocket.

Spend in left, winnings in right.

You'll always walk home in a circle!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Less than an hour before the shooting.

What is the significance of that to you?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic
2 windows two shooters. I heard two different sounding weapons in many of those videos. There is plenty of security cameras around Vegas it's going to be fairly easy to see if there is muzzle flashes from two windows if there is then it proves it was 2 shooters or a team. This is Vegas I've been there they have cameras everywhere there Has to be cell
Phone coverage from someone there who saw flashes from the window
Absolutely two different weapons firing at the same time...You can hear them in the first part of t his vid...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic
Again why go through all of the trouble of wiring a room with cameras if he knew he was going to kill himself in the end. Even the cops can't answer that and they don't have any answers. If I know in the end I'm going to commit suicide after doing this there's no need for me to worry about anybody storming I'll do as much damage as I could and be done

So he knows when the police are there.
So he can kill himself before they can subdue/kill him first.

Why go through the trouble of setting up in arms deal in a city like Vegas, in a public building, when it could be done at private venues or in a corn field/desert?

The question of why he did an arms deal in a hotel in Las Vegas is only really an issue if he was an illegal arms dealer.

What has been suggested is that he was actually involved in a sting operation.

Now, if that were the case and he were sanctioned, where would you set it up? In the desert, where no one can hear you scream?

I suppose I wouldn't put it past alphabet agencies to do illegal activity in public areas where innocents can be collateral damage.

Why pin it on this guy, though? Why not just blame ISIS, and say "they did it?"

Wouldn't that be a whole lot easier than creating a patsy out of this guy?

Well what exactly would they say?

"We were trying to sting terrorists into buying weapons but they kinda found out and now we have this whole mess...sorry?"

I don't think they would admit it unless it were proven to have happened, but it is still just speculation.

"Terrorist used the 32nd floor of...," why even mention a sting, at all, implicating their involvement?

Like I've said - I find it to be plausible.

What's the point of having it in Vegas, though? There was clearly no backup, and if this were legally sanctioned arms dealing... whoever set this up left this dude in an impossible situation.

They can still say he was radicalised anyway, I mean isn't that bubbling under the surface right now? But no motive has been ascribed so far, so all options are open.

What would happen though if, for example, the FBI gave the motive...radicalised terrorist, and then the ISIS terrorists released video of what really went down, maybe with documents of him as aan agent or whatever? Would the FBI be able to spin that?

Maybe they tying up loose ends.

The Vegas setting might just be as simple as the hotel was a venue they have used before successfully?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am now 100% convinced btw there were 2 shooters.

Before I was 60/40 in it just being him.

However after seeing the new video that's close up, right up next to the stage. It's blatantly obvious there is more than 1 gun going off at a time. No echoes.. you can hear those.. but there are 2 very distinct weapons being discharged simultaneously

The video.. I posted it on page 172 at the top.. like the 3rd post down I think
edit on 3-10-2017 by Lucidparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

You really believe this? This is berating her? I've seen couples argue in public I've seen where a man would say toundont gotta pay I got this and I didn't think it was berating. This si someone looking for 15 seconds of fame

link   
a reply to: Iscool

No, no you can't. And if you read back about (60) pages in this thread you will see the explanation why. (from me).

(don't have the energy to repeat it again...for the 47th time).

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: RomeByFire

Why pin it on this guy, though? Why not just blame ISIS, and say "they did it?"

Because they've done that in the past and had no success. All an ISIS attack would accomplish politically is to stir up the 2nd Amendment crowd even further... the opposite of the narrative now being played out on the MSM.

No, they needed something more... an average American who fit none of the models, but who could be said to have gone off on a whim and killed dozens of innocent people.

TheRedneck

Agree to disagree.

I don't think Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who was set-up to be a patsy after an arms deal gone had with IS in Las Vegas.

I could be wrong, I just think the man is an absolute disgrace of humanity and should be held accountable for his actions.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck>>> If the Deep State has sudden concerns about being implicated in this massacre, then they'll have no hesitations to throw Antifa under the bus to cover their involvement. They can build a story that he was radicalized and anti conservative and they can continue on without worry. The guy in the DC Scalise shooting. I always thought he was the fall guy who was just there to spray bullets and hit what he could. A real sniper was there nearby to actually take aim at the prime target. Both these shooting coincide with the vote for that gun silencer bill which the feds do not want passed.

link   
a reply to: research100

a las vegas starbucks employees says the shooter was always berating his girlfriend...

i don't have a link but on one of the MSM"s that shall not be named, they had a interview with a bar owner that said they were in there all the time and that were seemed like a normal couple. drinking playing video poker and black jack.

not knocking you but that is the dailymail you linked not known for real in depth investigative reporting, just a glorified tabloid.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I heard that the video poker machines are the MOST addictive...and you become addicted much faster then the slot machines or other games of chance...just thought I would mention this...hound there is so little info out there so I posted that...going to be really interesting after they get done interviewing the girlfriend..she knew him the best.......we don't know why he did this...it makes it even more scary

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

$80 bucks is fun...one night. However, it doesn't pay the bills...and it certainly doesn't pay the bad guys (loan shark ganstahs, and Asian whales) who loaned you the $4,000 bucks to double your money on that $80 bucks.

edit...this sick F# was gambling $100k a night...on a damn video poker machine no less!! The most rigged game in the biz!!!

edit on 3-10-2017 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

this could have happened?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Money is for buying stuff. I got a bit of free money, and I bought whiskey.

As far as Paddock and which way his gambling went, that's nothing but speculation. You're supposed to report winnings to the IRS but we know how that goes.

Even if he didn't gamble away his fortune, even if he didn't go into debt, a sick gambler isn't thinking straight. As posted above, his chick split. If he had been on a loosing streak as well ... the world was against him so he's going to shoot the whole thing down. It happens.

edit on 10/3/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Well, you'd be "100%" wrong.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Bonny and Clyde 2017 redux,Bonny this time however blew Clyde's brains out before exiting stage left...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, you'd be "100%" wrong.

Sorry.

Did you watch the video?

I posted it on page 172 best the top.

It's blatant.

The only other explanation is him dual wielding.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I guess that's possible.. but they sounded like they were from different directions simultaneously

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Damn, that's some morbidly obscure music you posted there!

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join