It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
2 windows two shooters. I heard two different sounding weapons in many of those videos. There is plenty of security cameras around Vegas it's going to be fairly easy to see if there is muzzle flashes from two windows if there is then it proves it was 2 shooters or a team. This is Vegas I've been there they have cameras everywhere there Has to be cell
Phone coverage from someone there who saw flashes from the window

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic
Again why go through all of the trouble of wiring a room with cameras if he knew he was going to kill himself in the end. Even the cops can't answer that and they don't have any answers. If I know in the end I'm going to commit suicide after doing this there's no need for me to worry about anybody storming I'll do as much damage as I could and be done

So he knows when the police are there.
So he can kill himself before they can subdue/kill him first.

Why go through the trouble of setting up in arms deal in a city like Vegas, in a public building, when it could be done at private venues or in a corn field/desert?

The question of why he did an arms deal in a hotel in Las Vegas is only really an issue if he was an illegal arms dealer.

What has been suggested is that he was actually involved in a sting operation.

Now, if that were the case and he were sanctioned, where would you set it up? In the desert, where no one can hear you scream?

I suppose I wouldn't put it past alphabet agencies to do illegal activity in public areas where innocents can be collateral damage.

Why pin it on this guy, though? Why not just blame ISIS, and say "they did it?"

Wouldn't that be a whole lot easier than creating a patsy out of this guy?

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Unless...he wanted to make a statement about his actions.

Clearly, the number of guns in the room would never be used. This sick and twisted F#...wanted to make a "statement" to all the world.

And...that's exactly what he has seemingly done.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ok first question. Why a country music concERT?
It was planned weeks if not months in advance.. again why a country music concert?

Okay, I'll answer both as a single question. Weeks I will agree with, months not so much. It was a gratis room for him, probably vacant. I'm thinking he adjusted his plans based on the room location, not the other way around.

Why not just going into a mall killing people woulda been easier..

Not nearly as "flashy". He wanted people to see his depravity. He wanted them to find the guns...even the ones he'd never use)

Why the construction of survalience of the room aka security?

Narcissism. He wanted all the credit. He didn't want anyone to take away his credit. He was a gambler...the most selfish human beings on the planet. It was all him. That's how he wanted it. NOTE...it's also why we're not hearing much about this...there's way too much information they don't understand right now. AND, the biggest question is "WHY?" There's lot's of data, videos and more out there. Authortities are still trying to understand.

Just a random mad attack really?

I think, in the end...yes...just random. He wanted to inflict pain. It went beyond any belief he had...just anger.

I respect your opinion just curious to hear how you reached your conclusion

Thanks...and there you have it.

That's a very sweeping condemnation of people who gamble.
I work in the gaming industry, I cant fathom how you leap to the conclusion that people who gamble are the most selfish people on earth? The fact is we see a lot of the exact opposite. What they do share and what we market to, is a love of risk. Of course people can get addicted to gambling, just like they can get addicted to a lot of other things. I could see why you would say ADDICTS are the most selfish people, and that I would agree with, but that's a big leap to extend that to all people who enjoy games of chance.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

2 windows two shooters. I heard two different sounding weapons in many of those videos. There is plenty of security cameras around Vegas it's going to be fairly easy to see if there is muzzle flashes from two windows if there is then it proves it was 2 shooters or a team. This is Vegas I've been there they have cameras everywhere there Has to be cell
Phone coverage from someone there who saw flashes from the window

Those flashes can be seen two hours before the shooting began.

Meh, it's clear you and I have different motives. I want to know what happened, not wildly speculate.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

Jeezus...can everyone just GIVE UP the "two shooter" angle until there is even a single shred of proof there was such a thing???

MY GAWD...this is getting really tired and old!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Now they are saying maid service was going in the suite everyday.

That's odd they didn't say anything?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Unless...he wanted to make a statement about his actions.

Clearly, the number of guns in the room would never be used. This sick and twisted F#...wanted to make a "statement" to all the world.

And...that's exactly what he has seemingly done.

Maybe.

I'm really not too sure. I don't think he's an undercover FBI agent selling ISIS weaponry in an American city, which is the most plausible CT I've seen yet.

I'm just not sure. FAAAR too much misinformation and disinformation being flung around at the moment.

link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Okay...one question....

How many people do you see, who are (professional / full-time) gamblers, who regularly donate to charity?

Oops...game, set, match!

edit on 10/3/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Say anything about what?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Again why go through all of the trouble of wiring a room with cameras if he knew he was going to kill himself in the end. Even the cops can't answer that and they don't have any answers. If I know in the end I'm going to commit suicide after doing this there's no need for me to worry about anybody storming I'll do as much damage as I could and be done

So he knows when the police are there.
So he can kill himself before they can subdue/kill him first.

Why go through the trouble of setting up in arms deal in a city like Vegas, in a public building, when it could be done at private venues or in a corn field/desert?

The question of why he did an arms deal in a hotel in Las Vegas is only really an issue if he was an illegal arms dealer.

What has been suggested is that he was actually involved in a sting operation.

Now, if that were the case and he were sanctioned, where would you set it up? In the desert, where no one can hear you scream?

I suppose I wouldn't put it past alphabet agencies to do illegal activity in public areas where innocents can be collateral damage.

Why pin it on this guy, though? Why not just blame ISIS, and say "they did it?"

Wouldn't that be a whole lot easier than creating a patsy out of this guy?

Well what exactly would they say?

"We were trying to sting terrorists into buying weapons but they kinda found out and now we have this whole mess...sorry?"

I don't think they would admit it unless it were proven to have happened, but it is still just speculation.

link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

The guy was an idiot, he was loud drunkenly obnoxious incompetent. He was handling severely injured people roughly, especially the man he yanked the head of to see his traumatic brain injury, may have killed him on the spot. That and he was giving false hope to people and then not acknowledging any of the loved ones sitting by their dead and dying by answering any questions or giving hope. He was not professional at all, not trained to pass out respect and dignity first, he was narcissistic and vulgar acting as if he could help. He was a glocker, a lookie loo. He finally had had his fill and began getting very agitated, concerned and scared as the lights were turned out. He like a little boy states the reason he is there is because his Moms a nurse... he was running off almost in tears at that point... it must have been so scary, uncertain for him as to what was going on especially after the man says "Theyre all dead" Felt sorry for the guy at that point as he pleaded no no they are not, he jetted at that point not wanting to become one of the pronounced dead himself.

link   
Here's a question for those who have seen the shooters suicide picture. I can understand the head shot through the mouth by why the shot in his chest area in the middle abdomen? Wouldn't the head shot killed him first? I'm sure if he committed suicide he would have put the gun in his mouth. Right? So who shot the chest shot? Thought someone said police and swat didn't shoot any fire. Why would the shooter have two gun shots wounds at close range? If he committed suicide.

(post by apokalupsis33vital removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Because in theory the Feds were involved,, if this is true some, reporter will figure it out., which makes sense to the delayed motive... they are trying to artificially implant truth, or it's something bigger again and I digress we still have no motive,.. no I dunno from fed just a it's being investigated which means it's a bigger story, or speculate something but can't prove it or they are trying to figure out how to clean it.. but because they keep saying they are investigating is telling me there is more that meets the eye. Can't wait to hear the bottom line in this story..

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
Here's a question for those who have seen the shooters suicide picture. I can understand the head shot through the mouth by why the shot in his chest area in the middle abdomen? Wouldn't the head shot killed him first? I'm sure if he committed suicide he would have put the gun in his mouth. Right? So who shot the chest shot? Thought someone said police and swat didn't shoot any fire. Why would the shooter have two gun shots wounds at close range? If he committed suicide.

He didn't get shot in the chest.. not that I saw

The only blood on his chest was a splat from the initial shot while he was standing

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: apokalupsis33vital
There are claims that there were no bullets that actually hit the ground.... Here is a video showing the after

As per T&Cs you cant post links to LL.

I'm sure all the people that received shrapnel wounds in their lower extremities will take comfort in that..

edit on 3-10-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The flashes honestly look like a malfunctioning room light.

I will say this. That face of the MB hotel looks over the runway of the Airport. Its possible that the light is a reflection from a runway or taxiway light.
That does not rule out the possibility of two shooters in the room.

The timeline leaves sufficient time for the shooting to stop and have one or more shooters leave the room and move to some other location prior to the SWAT team getting to that floor. Especially if the possible shooter or shooters were blending in with other hotel guests trying to flee the scene.

Again speculation but there are still a lot of possible scenarios at play.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Dragoon01

Okay...one question....

How many people do you see, who are (professional / full-time) gamblers, who regularly donate to charity?

Oops...game, set, match!

A lot actually.
Even if they do it to avoid the taxes they do it.

Edit to add: I will also say this, donations to charity are not the only measure of selflessness.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Dragoon01 because: additional info

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Say anything about what?

The guns maybe?

The broken windows?

I guess they really don't go through your stuff.

lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join