It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

I made this thread earlier today showing that the strobe light alleged to be a second shooter was there two hours before the shooting took place..

13 to 15 seconds in you can see it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
Here's a question for those who have seen the shooters suicide picture. I can understand the head shot through the mouth by why the shot in his chest area in the middle abdomen? Wouldn't the head shot killed him first? I'm sure if he committed suicide he would have put the gun in his mouth. Right? So who shot the chest shot? Thought someone said police and swat didn't shoot any fire. Why would the shooter have two gun shots wounds at close range? If he committed suicide.

He didn't get shot in the chest.. not that I saw

The only blood on his chest was a splat from the initial shot while he was standing

That's a lot of blood for the lower chest, I can understand the rug, but not his shirt

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I will bet you, you cannot name a single professional gambler who is a significant contributor to any charity! Not a single one!!!!

You know why??? Because they all have to leverage ever single dollar of their winnings (today) against the next game (tomorrow)....for themselves!!

That's why!

I defy you to prove me wrong!

edit on 10/3/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

The timing makes perfect sense when you consider who was shot and what was going on politically.

The targets were county music fans, which were probably mostly Trump supporters. Who needs to be convinced of the efficacy of gun control? Trump supporters. He ran on a strong promise of no gun control. There's little need to shoot up a progressive crowd to convince them that gun control is needed... they're already convinced.

I believe a ban on silencers is set to expire soon too, and no real opposition to letting it die.

Since the January inauguration, we have seen protests, marches, demonstrations, riots against the Trump administration, all with no real effect on the mood of the country. This would just be a ramping up of what has been happening since then.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ok ok, no prob, just thought a picture of the alleged shooter made its way out, burns on the skin was what caught my attention and wanted to share it with others that know more about these types of things than me.

Meant to ask you what your take is on the bullets found in the room, unloaded? I mean, it takes a good long time to load, so you would think he would have preloaded in the 4 days leading up.

Also why would the investigators not have placed blackout plastic over the windows for privacy and to secure the scene from being disturbed?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

What. He seemed like he was a guy dealing with a situation best he could. Suppose you would've handled it better?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I will bet you, you cannot name a single professional gambler who is a significant contributor to any charity! Not a single one!!!!

You know why??? Because they all have to leverage ever single dollar of their winnings (today) against the next game (tomorrow)....for themselves!!

That's why!

I defy you to prove me wrong!

So many but this a easy one www.pokercentral.com...

Edit: how about of the most well know professional gambler? www.reviewjournal.com...
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Who did all of this?

I originally was trying to figure that out, either ISIS or our own deep state government. The clincher for me was hw fast and hard the gun control demands hit. Now I'm pretty certain it was our government.

Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if they were working with ISIS either...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I suppose if it's covert, but if we learn the truth of this as a stunt, its civil war.. Kinda gotta be careful with that. I am with youthou the attack on a country music concert is by far a message.. he was either a liberal radical or had isis influence, in my head that makes the most sense, no way in hell it was a mad snap.. the message is just to clear...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have had a private anxiety about anti-gun advocates doing just such a thing with precisely the weapons, ammo and silencers in play right now against the grab. They will stop at nothing, so if it is life, why not White, Country, Second Amendment, Christian, Deplorables?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Over 48 hours and still no motive.

This is getting very sketchy folks. Something is going on.

edit on 3-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I have not seen any live casings in any pictures I've seen.

I have seen some expended 7.62x39 shell casings and a whole slew of 5.56x45 expended casings.

That said, I would not be surprised to see live cases on the floor. It would be totally understandable, trying to load mags in a hurry. However, given the recent pictures, it looks like most of the shooter (POS) mags were already loaded.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Wow that took all of 30 seconds

en.wikipedia.org...

I was not thinking of the professional poker tour to be honest I was thinking of people you would never hear of.
but we are side tracking the thread so...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally poste
Over 48 hours and still no motive.

This is getting very sketchy folks. Something is going on.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01 I posted a ton more up there too

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Much differently, not yelling loudly at the injured and dying and their loved ones would be first. No need to argue, I think the guy was being a big shot at first, in shock more importantly after he began walking about, then almost running about... Poor guy I hold no ill feelings for him, just saying what I think.

(post by apokalupsis33vital removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
the maids didn't see all the ammo and weapons. they are lying or didn't they see anything so nothing to say...he hid the stuff

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Now they are saying maid service was going in the suite everyday.

That's odd they didn't say anything?

Say anything about what?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

That's it think gonna goto bed with that, the FBI is so quick to find motive for everything else, yet this case it is taking them forever, I cant remember the last time it took so long, hopefully this time tomorrow night we have a spin.. good night guys try not to get lost in the rabbit hole...

edit on 3-10-2017 by Bicent because: Damn ipad

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yep...the motive is "no motive"...and that's the scariest motive of all!

This guy was just a doosh-bag gambler, in over his head, game was up...and pissed off at the world (didn't matter who).

That was his motive.

His girlfriend probably has more motive than him, but only indirectly. She was a "player"...he was just along for the ride, like the whore he was, as a gambler.

You know, they don't keep the lights on in Vegas when people win! Anyone who changes the house odds is immediately banned.

This guy wasn't a real winner...he was a real "loser".

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join