It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

False alarms happen all the time in the middle of these. Every loud slam of a door is gonna sound like a gunshot to panicked people in the middle of an active shooter situation. If they've all been investigated and dismissed by the law enforcement on the ground, that's good enough for me. It would be strange if there weren't any false alarms during this.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

[snip]

They could have rented other rooms. It is a theory of mine that Vegas was nearly sold out that weekend do to the high profile concert, and 22k attendees. It is very hard to get a room of your choice on weekends like this, or even a room at all.

Perhaps the real shooters rented other rooms in the hotel, and planned their massacre. They went to the room the actually wanted (Stephans room) and held him hostage. Did their damage. "Suicided" Stephan, then made their escape back to their rooms, pretended to be normal guests.

edit on 3/10/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

There was, shots fired through the door. Clearly seen in the image, and a security guard got shot. That is the "shootout" I am referring to. So kindly learn to read.

Quite aware. A security guard was shot.

Hardly a "shootout."

Keep up the ad Homs - makes your baseless speculation all the less incredulous.

link   
Even though I definitely think this could have been one guy without a doubt.

There is alot of things here that make me question that. The footage he took of himself during the shooting will tell all. If/when its released, then we will know for sure.

That being said...

The Cab Driver video... the audio does display on multiple occasions "talking guns" which I guess could be explained by him having them right next to eachother ready to go, but the shot loudness differences... seem staggeringly far apart.. much farther apart than 6 windows/30 degree angle away. Unless one of his weapons had a suppressor.

Also, the amount of guns. I could see if he had 4-6 to change between in case the barrels got too hot... but 20+? Thats enough funs for a militia, he couldnt possibly of thought he'd use them all himself.

Im not saying there definitely was another shooter, Im just saying that there are some things that would make more sense if there was a second shooter.

link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

[snip]

They could have rented other rooms. It is a theory of mine that Vegas was nearly sold out that weekend do to the high profile concert, and 22k attendees. It is very hard to get a room of your choice on weekends like this, or even a room at all.

Perhaps the real shooters rented other rooms in the hotel, and planned their massacre. They went to the room the actually wanted (Stephans room) and held him hostage. Did their damage. "Suicided" Stephan, then made their escape back to their rooms, pretended to be normal guests.

Yeah.
That's definitely what happened.

I'll take what police, who were actually there, have to say over anonymous internet posters.

But by all means, us naysayers are "clogging up the thread," so I'll leave you in peace to speculate all you'd like.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

[snip]

Perhaps you owe me $1000.

Don't discount the possibility.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

There was, shots fired through the door. Clearly seen in the image, and a security guard got shot. That is the "shootout" I am referring to. So kindly learn to read.

Hardly a "shootout."

We’re shots fired? Then it was shootout. I don’t know why you are trying to debunk a known event. A very well documented event at that.
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: antibren

Hardly a "shootout."

We’re shots fired? Then it was shootout. I don’t know why you are trying to debunk a known event. A very well documented event at that.

debuff a known event.

Kind of like by speculating (making up) that the shooter was "suicided," by the "real shooter(s)?"

Right.

edit on 10/3/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Hardly a "shootout."

If shots fired are one way that doesnt make it a shootout ..

In this case , and I dont want the new resident keyboard warrior tough guy to tell me to shush or he is gonna dox me , so this is a legit question.

When the security guard was shot in the leg did he/she/they return fire into the room? I hadn't actually heard or read that anywhere.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hardly a "shootout."

debuff a known event.

Kind of like by speculating (making up) that the shooter was "suicided," by the "real shooter(s)?"

Right.

I never said that please don’t make a generalization about me. I have made zero theories I have just asked questions...
And yes I’m on mobile and had a predictive text error .. it was fixed before your reply

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Hardly a "shootout."

If shots fired are one way that doesnt make it a shootout ..

In this case , and I dont want the new resident keyboard warrior tough guy to tell me to shush or he is gonna dox me , so this is a legit question.

When the security guard was shot in the leg did he/she/they return fire into the room? I hadn't actually heard or read that anywhere.

The two shots on the right door marked by pink arrows seemed to be shots from the outside in. Nothing has been confirmed obviously about whether the security guard returned fire.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join