It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: anonfamily
I wouldn't doubt he/they had some wireless cameras set at the front door of the hotel in a car either. Right when police arrive, they can execute Stephan, set up too look like a suicide, and escape and hide in another room.

And this was achieved without alerting the cops in the midst of sweeping the floor...how?

Right? For #'s sake, a 2nd shooter could've flown out the window with his genetically engineered wings and a cloaking device.

Why do these people have to keep making # up?

Well a suspected shooter could hide in one of the other 3,308 other rooms

And he could've flown out the window with a cloaking device. He could be you. Lots of things COULD be true. Some of us are trying to stick to the solid info we have instead of just making # up. Sorry if that doesn't fit your agenda.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I have news for you. The FBI is still searching the room for evidence other actors are involved. Now shush.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Not gonna start a new thread with this but this makes me sick:

Dem reps refuse to take part in moment of silence for LV victims

(post by anonfamily removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have news for you. The FBI is still searching the room for evidence other actors are involved. Now shush.

They're still searching and haven't released any evidence of a 2nd shooter. FOR THE 30TH TIME NO ONE IS SAYING THAT A 2ND SHOOTER IS IMPOSSIBLE. Just don't make # up. You're not a mod, you have no authority here. If you want me to shush report me. Otherwise be prepared to have your BS challenged.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The STFU. What are you even arguing?

Why are you attacking me for entertaining the idea someone else was involved? I have evidence that points to it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
How can you say 0 = 0...

Read it again...

1: Police scanners were lit up with word that there were multiple shooters. They had 23 strike teams searching every hotel even after they found Stephan.
2: They detained multiple people that day, one claiming to be involved.
3: There was a shootout at the room door, long before SWAT arrived. Meaning someone may have fought their way out.
4: There is audio that sounds like multiple guns firing available, even when considering echo. Because echo will always match the source, not differ from the source.
5: There was a ridiculous amount of guns, which doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe others intended to use them, a whole team even, but something happened and they abandoned their plans and escaped.
edit on 3-10-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

link   
No you just have your timeline mixed up and some of the other details

The shooter had wifi cameras OUTSIDE the room on the cart showing both lanes down the hallway, so he could see police/security coming from monitors he had inside the room (the cameras were streaming to the monitors)

An HOUR BEFORE SWAT got there, a hotel security officer went looking to find where the shots were coming from, the guy found the shooters room, but the shooter saw him in the hallway from the cameras and shot him in the leg through the door, which is why there are bullet holes in the door.

an hour later the SWAT team came in and used charges, but he was already dead, hence why they didnt get into a firefight with him

link   

The STFU. What are you even arguing?

Why are you attacking me for entertaining the idea someone else was involved? I have evidence that points to it.

Dude, I'm gonna type this is as simple of language as I can, so you can understand.

None of the posters I have seen here are saying it is impossible that there could be a 2nd shooter. Do you understand that? Yes or no.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

I don't see why you are trying to resist the idea that multiple people may have been involved. The possibility still exists, and authorities are still investigating this angle. Even though they say they don't believe more were involved they are still looking at the possibility.

So why are you arguing about this? What do you have to gain to NOT entertain a probable possibility?

Nobody is resisting any ideas. People have claimed there were "muzzle flashes on the 4th/5th floor," which is incorrect. Those flashes were there two hours before the shooting began.

People are claiming the "blood splatter," is wrong. You think these people are capable of orchestrating something as sinister as this, but aren't capable of "faking," a crime scene by forensic experts?

I, for one, am tired of the mass shootings in America - the high school I attended closed today because of "gang related gun threats."

People claiming that this is a false flag for gun control never have much to say when presented with the fact that gun manufacturers have prospered under the Obama administration and their stocks rise each time a mass shooting happens.

InfoWars claiming that "Antifa literature was found," from anonymous sources. Claims of connections to IS are being flung around. And, of course, people are whining about how they're the victims of gun control... which, again, see gun manufacturers statistics.

I understand speculation. Some posters have brought up good arguements, and I still really don't know. The whole thing is crazy... but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. And in this case, the fiction (imo) is getting out of hand.

I had to explain to my parents what the "Sam Hyde," meme is because they kept on seeing it and were at a loss. I have friends who don't give a # about politics, at all, posting videos on Facebook saying "Officially confirmed, multiple shooters," and the "proof," offered is what I mentioned above.

I'm trying to stay objective, here. Police are saying the guy recorded himself doing it, and I'm sure some will dispute that as being "fake," as well.

(And I didn't even mention the Illuminutty blood harvest/sacrifice based on numerology)

I personally don't find wild and baseless speculation to be the best course of action here. The fact of the matter is... we will probably never know exactly what happened. And people will discuss, and argue about potential conspiracies and the likes. And there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm just tired of seeing this happen so regularly. It is, without a doubt, beholden to the American society and each and every time it happens, nothing is ever done about it.

While hundreds are injured and dozens are killed... will there ever be a straw that breaks the camels back? Or are innocent Americans attending concerts, in elementary school, at a movie theater, cannon fodder for the "greater good," of American freedoms?

I just don't know anymore, honestly, and that worries me - because I certainly don't trust my federal government. But something has to give... it's not like other nations and governments aren't corrupt, but they don't have these mass shootings.

I've learned a new perspective for LEO, however. These folks ran TOWARDS the chaos... the entered a war-zone. This shouldn't be happening in American streets, in my opinion.

And as much as a conspiratorial minded person... I'm not seeing a conspiracy here.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

From the information given by the police spokesperson. The SWAT team was assembled on the fly. I doubt they had heatdetection equipment with them. This is something FBI CT teams would be issued with but not regular SWAT teams.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

How can you say 0 = 0...

Read it again...

1: Police scanners were lit up with word that there were multiple shooters. They had 23 strike teams searching every hotel even after they found Stephan.
2: They detailed multiple people that day, one claiming to be involved.
3: There was a shootout at the room door, long before SWAT arrived. Meaning someone may have fought their way out.
4: There is audio that sounds like multiple guns firing available, even when considering echo. Because echo will always match the source, not differ from the source.
5: There was a ridiculous amount of guns, which doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe others intended to use them, a whole team even, but something happened and they abandoned their plans and escaped.

There was not a shootout at the door.

Behoove yourself with what actually happened before claiming otherwise, man.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

How can you say 0 = 0...

Read it again...

2: They detailed multiple people that day, one claiming to be involved.

There was not a shootout at the door.

Behoove yourself with what actually happened before claiming otherwise, man.

Uhh yeah there was. One hour prior to breach a security guard got shot in a shootout. The door obviously shows bullet holes.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't doubt he/they had some wireless cameras set at the front door of the hotel in a car either. Right when police arrive, they can execute Stephan, set up too look like a suicide, and escape and hide in another room.

You say "another room," as if hotels just allow people to enter any room they want.

Unless they're some sort of secret spy that can unlock specific doors for specific hotels.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

That is exactly the timeline I am talking about. What are you talking about? Did you misunderstand me or something?

The time between the security officer getting shot, and the SWAT team arriving, is plenty of time for shooters to make their escape.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

This video www.youtube.com... (cannot get it to embed) is a 28 minute live stream that includes the breach. You hear them preparing for it, clearing the hall, etc. Even the blast to get through can be heard. Also in this video are all the other called-in "shooters" at other hotels (all were found to be false) and even the detainment of the guy in camo PLUS a "confirmed" explosive event (wired to an Audi).

One thing that has me curious was who was calling in all these shooters after Paddock was killed. It almost seems like someone was trying to create a diversion - the police even question that (sort of) at one point. They seem to know that many of the calls are false.... Of course, that could be because people were visibly carrying weapons visibly for self-defense and it was freaking other people out so they were calling in shots fired to get police there. I dunno. I realize that's pure speculation. Just trying to figure why all these false alarms could have been called in if NOT to create a diversion.
edit on 3-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: fix video

edit on 3-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: still trying to fix video

edit on 3-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: still fixing dang video

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

There was, shots fired through the door. Clearly seen in the image, and a security guard got shot. That is the "shootout" I am referring to. So kindly learn to read.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join