It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

If there were gunshot holes in the door the odds of there was a exchange of gunnfire is logicall.

The hotell doors open invards, this means the hotell security guard was at the door. And was probably shot at through the door.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Do you even understand why someone might think he was "suicided"?

Try this for example...

1: There were 23 guns found in the hotel, and a lot of unspent ammo left. Clearly, if he was a lone ranger, this points to him expecting a very long gun fight.
2: He had cameras, and supposedly shot at anything passing by the door. This means he was willing to fight anyone that stopped him.

So tell me, why did he shoot himself? Why didn't he continue fighting and shooting out the door at SWAT? Why did he end it early with so much ammo and guns left? Either he had a sudden change of heart, or something else... maybe he wasn't even involved, and maybe he was suicided and made into a patsy. You do know what a patsy is right?

We need to explain the number of guns and amount of ammo, and the premature suicide. He prepared to fight, but didn't fight (after the security guard shots). This is questionable and brings up possibilities.

Who knows, it could be possible he didn't know how much it would emotionally hurt to kill a human, and he gave up. But that is not the only possible explanation.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It was a legitimate question. So, thank you for answering so clearly.

(post by anonfamily removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I can see that. For sure. There is one "suspect firing shots" called in by a desk clerk at The Tropicana though, that's interesting. It can be heard in the video I linked in original post. In that 28 minutes, they also discuss medics being shot at (the dispatcher reports that the medics themselves are saying shots are being fired at them). Again, after Paddock was dead. I'm not suggesting anything specific.

I think if anything is being held back from the public right now, it's not nefarious but likely necessary for the investigation. I'm just mentioning things that were on the scanner video that many have already heard and that were kind of unusual. I was actually listening to it live and - as someone who's never been through anything remotely like that - I was convinced at the time that the entire city was under siege. Not that what happened wasn't bad enough - because it's immensely horrible and sad - but also glad it didn't turn out even more awful (like it seemed it was going to via what was heard on the scanner for a while)...
edit on 3-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

Do you even understand why someone might think he was "suicided"?

Try this for example...

1: There were 23 guns found in the hotel, and a lot of unspent ammo left. Clearly, if he was a lone ranger, this points to him expecting a very long gun fight.
2: He had cameras, and supposedly shot at anything passing by the door. This means he was willing to fight anyone that stopped him.

So tell me, why did he shoot himself? Why didn't he continue fighting and shooting out the door at SWAT? Why did he end it early with so much ammo and guns left? Either he had a sudden change of heart, or something else... maybe he wasn't even involved, and maybe he was suicided and made into a patsy. You do know what a patsy is right?

We need to explain the number of guns and amount of ammo, and the premature suicide. He prepared to fight, but didn't fight (after the security guard shots). This is questionable and brings up possibilities.

Who knows, it could be possible he didn't know how much it would emotionally hurt to kill a human, and he gave up. But that is not the only possible explanation.

I have no idea why he killed himself.

I have no idea why he killed dozens and injured hundreds more.

That's what we're all trying to figure out, right?

Pardon me if I'm not all too interested in playing the "what if," game. I hardly find it to be accurate, and there are still many unknowns to this. Watching people spin this any and every which way - I just want the truth.

Not an opinion based on "what if this, what if that."

We are here to deny ignorance, after all. Right?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yikes Trump on camera calling it “in many ways a miracle’

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

The difference here are people who were listening to the scanner live (like myself), and the people who haven't heard it or were not listening.

People who heard the live scanner I know have a bunch of unanswered questions that the police and media seem to be avoiding, or missing.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

How can you sit there and claim you are trying to find out, but when others are looking at possible angles to figure out the truth, you are just shooting them down and arguing with them with nothing to back it up?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

The only real evidence are:

1. A dead body.
2. 20 some guns.

There Are no evidence he was even alive when the shooting tok place.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

How can you sit there and claim you are trying to find out, but when others are looking at possible angles to figure out the truth, you are just shooting them down and arguing with them with nothing to back it up?

That's now how burden of proof works.

When you make a claim, you back it up. It's not on someone else to disprove a claim.

I believe the shooter was a pedophilic, shape-shifting, 4,000 year ancient Sumerian God risen from the depths of the Luxor pyramid, lined up with the astronomical body Andromeda, spilling blood for a soul harvest that the elitist cabal use as life essence for immortality.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Exactly. I know. Would be nice to see the autopsy regarding the time of death.

edit on 3-10-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

I was as well. From right after until like 5:30AM. This video is where I started: www.youtube.com... It has the first 28 minutes right after the shooting started (including the breach). I heard a lot of what you heard too. Then, I switched to another live YouTube channel (it was some popular gamer's channel - didn't realize that until later) that had live chat. There were apparently some military / ex-military explaining the codes (don't know the right word for that) as they were coming across the scanner. Very surreal...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
CNN reporting hotel room was purchased days before? Would this be different than a pending reservation? I assumed from the magnitude of the show and the obvious view that this room would have to be booked weeks in advanced?
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join