It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: burntheships
So he is a lone gunman? I don't know about how
plausible this is....

All of this equipment is very heavy. Who did the lifting?

He doesn't appear to be physically fit.

He was there since Sept28.

He could have taken dozens of trips to carry everything.

It was probably in suitcases, which could be rolled or placed on a cart.

I do not think the weight would have been any problem unless he had to carry it all at once, which he wouldn't have had to do.

Also during the press earlier I thought I heard the official say that he had at least 10 pieces of luggage with him??

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Yes, looks like an older snap shared from his brother, Dm sharing it as well. Source

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

plausible this is....

I've been listening to the gun fire on the videos. I'm no stranger to gun fire. It just doesn't sound like it's one gunman. Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Until more information is gathered, I won't make any assumptions about the shooter.

All I want know right now is why he wasn't stopped by intelligence agencies who are illegally monitoring phone calls and other normal activities of American citizens. If our 4th Amendment rights are going to be trampled, they should at least be trampled to keep us safe, right?

Well I can answer that.

The unlawful mass surveillance is so big that it just collects info, and there is not enough man power to go through it all.

So it's good to get dirt on political rivals, or to listen to things after a horrific incident, but doesn't do a Damn thing to stop the vast majority of these incidents.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

It was a similar situation in Dallas. Lots of reverberating sounds off of the buildings. Just somethign to keep in mind.

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I watched the video a few post back.
That was not an AR15 semi auto rifle.
That was a full auto weapon.
He did not purchase that at the corner sporting goods store.
Can't wait to hear what the police say the weapons are. Will they tell the truth?

Actually its entirely possible he did and then modified it to shoot full auto. He also had multiple weapons.

That is exactly what I am thinking as well
You are 2 for 2 in my book

My vet buddies are saying M16, it comes ready to rock and roll as they told me. I still haven't seen the weapons descriptions in a report. I bet something like that. US military weapon.

And , I found out earlier in the thread when I went to post info on a SAW , that you too can buy one online now.
As I stated , I am definitely pro 2nd , but that should be a no-no for any civilian

You can’t but a saw online... you can shop them online but still have to pay about 60-120 grand to buy a fully auto as well as pass a serous back ground check and open you home to random ATF inspections..

Go back , find my link , and realize. No , you cannot buy an automatic SAW anywhere. I agree with you on that. But a semi takes no more than a "gun" license.
And realize , there are ways to convert . Illegal as hell , but still they exist.

link   

originally posted by: greyhat

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
As a side note, why is the only photo being distributed one of the man with his eyes closed like a dead thing? Surely there are better pictures of him than that? Reminds me of the strange spooky Adam Lanza pic that was circulated when again there must have been better family pics than that one.

Afaik this is the latest one.

www.instagram.com...

That's not the shooter, man.

That's some dude from Canada who has been harassed all day from "internet detectives."

While others are busy attacking me for being "angry and aggressive," THIS is the kind of crap I'm trying to help others realize isn't helping ANYTHING....

Have a look at the different reactions to this Link.

Why are you more angry than others here, in comparision? Relax.

We all just try to understand what has happened.

Why are posters continually telling me how I feel

Jesus, I am NOT the thread

😂😂

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So he is a lone gunman? I don't know about how plausible this is.... All of this equipment is very heavy. Who did the lifting? He doesn't appear to be physically fit.

he checked according to reports with 10 bags, if the weapons are broke down in the bags the staff carried it up to his room.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

plausible this is....

I've been listening to the gun fire on the videos. I'm no stranger to gun fire. It just doesn't sound like it's one gunman. Just my two cents.

The police scanner recordings from the cops mentioned more than one shooter.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Grambler

All that and EVERY TIME something happens like this (depressing to say that) people always say there are multiple shooters because the scene is chaotic. Then someone online fixates on it and starts trying to make everything fit with what they've already accepted as fact.

I know, I know. It all gets muddles up. But I've listened to the vids and unless he was shooting double handed (not saying he wasn't) it's very hard for me to believe (now) it was one shooter. If I was better at vid editing I'd let you hear what I'm talking about but I'm sure someone else will do it here before I could even learn how to .

I'm not saying there was more than one shooter but dang it - I hear things that say to me - at least two.

And two windows?

Yeah, I'm thinking now at least 2.

Though I have to add, not gunmen/women who know how to use a automatic weapon but still got the horrific job done.

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

the guy seems to have had enough weapons to be a contact in the black market...

but I believe the officials have said that they are were altered semis...

If officials are saying that they are lying. Look again at the videos I showed in which you can hear a converted AR15 to fully auto. It is shooting too fast.

The delay between shots heard in the videos showing the murderer shooting from the hotel/motel sounds more like an M16.

This is the sound of an M16 in full auto mode.

This is the sound of a modified AR15 to full auto mode.

This is the sound heard in the videos of the murderer shooting from a hotel/motel?

In this video it sounds like he is using an AK 47.

in this video it sounds like he is using an M16

Here is another video of an M16 in full auto mode.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We are talking thousands of pounds.
Not just the weapons, but ammo, stands, tools.

Yeah I guess he could have done this tediously
one suitcase at a time. Rolled the cart out to his
car, rolled it into the elevator.

But then where did he learn all of this?
Supposedly not on the Internet.

I am highly skeptical, guy has ammonium nitrate
and tannerite. Where did he get those ideas?

I hoe to hear the authorities say where he purchased
this stuff, you know all the usual.

Still leaves a lot of questions unanswered.

Did he shoot out of both windows?

How much interval between the two?

Loads of questions.....

edit on 2-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Teikiatsuwe don't have port of entry in every state, its still a free world
they cant keep track of all the trafficking if you live a normal life you can come and go, carry a Ak in your trunk for years never get stopped....Big brother cant be everywhere..with all the gun control activist yelling for bans on this and that..in America you can still carry that Ak in your trunk and never get stopped they will have to have a port of entry in every state and check us like the airports ,then we would no longer be America.....

edit on 2-10-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I watched the video a few post back.
That was not an AR15 semi auto rifle.
That was a full auto weapon.
He did not purchase that at the corner sporting goods store.
Can't wait to hear what the police say the weapons are. Will they tell the truth?

Actually its entirely possible he did and then modified it to shoot full auto. He also had multiple weapons.

That is exactly what I am thinking as well
You are 2 for 2 in my book

My vet buddies are saying M16, it comes ready to rock and roll as they told me. I still haven't seen the weapons descriptions in a report. I bet something like that. US military weapon.

And , I found out earlier in the thread when I went to post info on a SAW , that you too can buy one online now.
As I stated , I am definitely pro 2nd , but that should be a no-no for any civilian

You can’t but a saw online... you can shop them online but still have to pay about 60-120 grand to buy a fully auto as well as pass a serous back ground check and open you home to random ATF inspections..

Go back , find my link , and realize. No , you cannot buy an automatic SAW anywhere. I agree with you on that. But a semi takes no more than a "gun" license.
And realize , there are ways to convert . Illegal as hell , but still they exist.

No doubt I and anyone are able to convert weapons illegally. My whole point is people keep saying it’s a machine gun or I even heard a belt fed machine gun and I’m just here to tell you both of those are damn hard to come by. Guns are just machines and anyone can make any semi auto full auto with a little research and proper tools...that is illegal just like murder.

But when people say machine guns it makes it sound like automatic ak’s are next to the slurpie machines here in America and that’s just not the case.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There's going to be some new millionaires created.

The liable suits for this shooting.

Mandalay gonna go bankrupt.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

There's one clip where it sounds like a helicopter is also flying in the area. I saw it suggested that was the case and that there are regular helicopter tours.

That and echoes, possible switching guns before having to reload...

I don't know. I doubt it was more than one dude at this point.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It was a similar situation in Dallas. Lots of reverberating sounds off of the buildings. Just something to keep in mind.

Which is why I took into consideration the acoustics, etc. But my opinion? There was more than one shooter.

I've been shooting since I was 8 years old. I had a .223 with banana clips duct taped together. No matter how I practiced I could not pop - flip - clip in under a second.

It would be interesting to know if he was a member of a local rifle and gun club???

RIP America

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
As a side note, why is the only photo being distributed one of the man with his eyes closed like a dead thing? Surely there are better pictures of him than that? Reminds me of the strange spooky Adam Lanza pic that was circulated when again there must have been better family pics than that one.

Afaik this is the latest one.

www.instagram.com...

That's not the shooter, man.

That's some dude from Canada who has been harassed all day from "internet detectives."

While others are busy attacking me for being "angry and aggressive," THIS is the kind of crap I'm trying to help others realize isn't helping ANYTHING....

Have a look at the different reactions to this Link.

Why are you more angry than others here, in comparision? Relax.

We all just try to understand what has happened.

Why are posters continually telling me how I feel

Jesus, I am NOT the thread

😂😂

I took the liberty of reading your in-thread posts again.

Posters claiming you're being emotional or whatever are just yelling fire to yell it at this point, you've been pretty level-headed and the in-thread post history shows it.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have no where else to vent this, I am so sick of the politics, this was truly an attack on the fabric of what we stand for... I am so sick of the politics, this was evil, attacked us for being American.. so sad... Then they politicize it... for god sakes respect the dead......

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Go back , find my link , and realize. No , you cannot buy an automatic SAW anywhere. I agree with you on that. But a semi takes no more than a "gun" license. And realize , there are ways to convert . Illegal as hell , but still they exist

in some states, here in fl just a back ground check from a dealer or none in private sale.

oh and i'm the one that posted the link on the civilian saw, it is can not be modified without major gun smithin. it has pieces welded into the receivers where the trigger group would go.

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join