It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Watch this video to hear a converted AR15 to fully auto. Listen to how fast it shoots, then watch again the video showing the murderer using the m16. Each shot has more delay between shots in the m16 used by the murderer. What it means is that the weapon wasn't converted, but it's an original m16 which has fully automatic mode.

Are you serious??? You obviously have no experience in weapons if oh think what’s on that video is a stock m16 fully auto... just my opinion. If it comes out that’s its an original automatic machine gun then I’ll concede I was wrong.... i just don’t think that’s going to be the case.

I’ll just give you a little hint. I’m ex LE, worked SWAT and have fired all the weapons we are discussing to include factory automatic machine guns to modified weapons. My .02 is not based off call of duty games.

Did you stop to actually read what I wrote?...

I guess not... sum it up. You think a machine gun was used or a modded trigger semi auto platform?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I for one am happy to entertain all ideas about this horrible act.

So let's assume that the 4th floor did have a shooter.

1. What about the window? These Windows don't open. So that means that it was shot out and replaced when many people including news crews were on the scene.

Or it was somehow modified at an earlier time to open, in which case it would be evident to hotel employees now that this window was different.

Both of these seem to be very unlikely.

2. Hotel employees and visitors somehow were oblivious to the fact there was a lot of gun fire from the second floor. Even a suppressor wouldn't make it silent, so either these hotel doers were somehow totally oblivious, or they are in on it too.

3. No police either inside or outside of the hotel have publicly suspected a 4 th floor shooter. This seems strange as even if it was a false flag or sometjing, it would be hard to get all local law enforcement in on it.

So wouldn't at least one of these trained professionals have suspected a shooter from a much lower floor?

These are just some of the problems with this theory.

It seems more likely to me that this was a reflection or light.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Konduit

I think Paddock looks more like NASA guy than that other guy. But my eyes aren't good with blurry photos. Hopefully a photo will surface where his eyes are open instead of the "rigor mortis photoshop" as another poster mentioned.

That is a bit strange. I haven't seen a confirmed photo of him with his eyes open. Lol?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse What it means is that the weapon wasn't converted, but it's an original m16 which has fully automatic mode.

Are you serious??? You obviously have no experience in weapons if oh think what’s on that video is a stock m16 fully auto... just my opinion. If it comes out that’s its an original automatic machine gun then I’ll concede I was wrong.... i just don’t think that’s going to be the case.

I’ll just give you a little hint. I’m ex LE, worked SWAT and have fired all the weapons we are discussing to include factory automatic machine guns to modified weapons. My .02 is not based off call of duty games.

I know what the video is of. But you said the shooter used an original fully auto m16 and I don’t think that’s true.

link   
'Assault weapons'.

Like the m16 have them things call flash suppressors, and there is also that thing called barrel rise from recoil.

Fast rate of fire doesn't equal aimed rate of fire.

Reason being bursts of light gives away your position to the enemy.

Sooooo.

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Ok i was on the fence..
Now I'm convinced of the 5th floor shooter.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It seems more likely to me that this was a reflection or light.

Given that the buildings around there are made of mostly glass for the glitter and glamour effect, it is most likely that the flashes from the shots on the 32nd floor were being reflected off a nearby building and bouncing back again on the 4th floor window making it look like there was a shooter there also.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse What it means is that the weapon wasn't converted, but it's an original m16 which has fully automatic mode.

Are you not saying this is a fully auto in this statement?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
As a side note, why is the only photo being distributed one of the man with his eyes closed like a dead thing? Surely there are better pictures of him than that? Reminds me of the strange spooky Adam Lanza pic that was circulated when again there must have been better family pics than that one.

Afaik this is the latest one.

www.instagram.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Watch this video to hear a converted AR15 to fully auto. Listen to how fast it shoots, then watch again the video showing the murderer using the m16. Each shot has more delay between shots in the m16 used by the murderer. What it means is that the weapon wasn't converted, but it's an original m16 which has fully automatic mode.

Ok once again back to my statement, you don’t know what you’re talking about. This is not a stock fully automatic machine gun. Listen to the cycle rate fall off... stock machine guns don’t do that. The cycle rate doesn’t change that much.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

I don't think that's him.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I guess not... sum it up. You think a machine gun was used or a modded trigger semi auto platform?

Apparently the murderer used more than one weapon.

The claim made at the WaPo that he used a converted AR15 is BS... Look again the video I posted showing a modified AR15. All AR15 are semi-automatic. A converted AR15 would shoot too fast, like you saw in the video, and the magazine would run out really fast. The shooter wasn't using an AR 15 imo.

BTW, not only did he have several weapons with him, but he also had weapons in his house, so they might find an AR15, but what I was hearing in the video doesn't sound like a modified AR15.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

link   

originally posted by: greyhat

As a side note, why is the only photo being distributed one of the man with his eyes closed like a dead thing? Surely there are better pictures of him than that? Reminds me of the strange spooky Adam Lanza pic that was circulated when again there must have been better family pics than that one.

www.instagram.com...

That's not the shooter, man.

That's some dude from Canada who has been harassed all day from "internet detectives."

While others are busy attacking me for being "angry and aggressive," THIS is the kind of crap I'm trying to help others realize isn't helping ANYTHING....

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I know what the video is of. But you said the shooter used an original fully auto m16 and I don’t think that’s true.

Cadence is too slow for an M16/FA-AR15
The sound and speed seem closer to AK47 - could be full auto or a bump-stock

The ATF knows if this guys has a full auto weapon I'm sure - if he's a millionaire I'm sure he didn't buy it off the street.
Could be the 1st registered FA weapon used in mass shooting...

link   

www.couriermail.com.au... 7b09ecd9778

says a new pic of the shooter from the family... looks way different
www.couriermail.com.au... 7b09ecd9778
edit on 2-10-2017 by dragonlover12 because: (no reason given)

www.couriermail.com.au... 691ccbf0a6
edit on 2-10-2017 by dragonlover12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

www.instagram.com...

Looks drastically different. I don't think that's him.

link   

www.instagram.com...

One of the comments on that photo points out it's some guy in Nova Scotia with the same name.

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

you can not,and i repeat, can not buy a full auto without getting a NFA class II tax stamp, and back ground check that is more extensive than the normal one and the chief law enforcement ( sheriff ) signing off on it, wait time is any where from 90days to a year, two sets of your finger prints and passport photo will be put on file and both the FBI and ATF will run the checks. no dealer will sell you one with out doing this.

edit on 2-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Well according to media information the guy was apparently a millionaire.

Millionaires don't make good mass murderers.

They have to much to live for. Besides, they have more fun paying others to do the killing for them.

All the soldiers for hire that get sent into countries to initiate coups etc..all done by the rich and privileged class.

Maybe he lost all his investment in real estate with the storms that ravaged the south, and he was no longer a millionaire?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I think Paddock looks more like NASA guy than that other guy. But my eyes aren't good with blurry photos. Hopefully a photo will surface where his eyes are open instead of the "rigor mortis photoshop" as another poster mentioned.

That is a bit strange. I haven't seen a confirmed photo of him with his eyes open. Lol?

If he was like his brother from the interview, exaggerated eye closing may have been a family trait.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join