It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

I've watched the article and have to say it was enlightened to read what he said and he might be on the right track.

Many elements from the alien interview.
But for the most part the truth.

When this moment will come for us all we probably are presented this choice of entering that light or not it will be a very hard choice to decide if we would decline such a bliss knowing that we might be trapped again or did something really stupid?

a reply to: Mandy555

As I discovered that it wasn't the bluefluke who made that animation but Poet Anderson I have to say the composition made me think it was him . They both have similar ways of making their art somehow.

But the message is clear enough .
Look at the logo " To the stars " text lettering ,the letter " O" in particular..

And the end of the clip where does the rocket orbits around?
edit on 0b20America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 09:21:20 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 09:21:20 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
And the end of the clip where does the rocket orbits around?

It seems to be using the planet to sling shot so it could be Pluto, since it is the furthest out or maybe Jupiter due to it's size but I guess Tom could have a thing for Uranus.

Yes, I did.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

So one moment everything was la-la 'we are happy screwing up Gods creation', the next they were pretty much flattened. Atlantis went bye-byes. Look SW off Ireland and the Continental Shelf looks like a set of river tributaries leading to a large river heading west. But its under the Atlantic Ocean. Maybe it was once land and when the water dropped from the sky, naturally it all flowed West and covered Atlantis.

Rumors go that they discovered Atlantis on Antartica and many prominent figures have been invited to see it, but it is still raveled in secrecy and want this to be slowly released?

Never heard about that story of the fallen watchers, sounds interesting?

a reply to: daskakik

Nah... You know where I'm aiming at .

edit on 0b47America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 16:58:47 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 16:58:47 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Nah... You know where I'm aiming at.

Actually I don't, but the two that I mentioned would logically be the ideal celestial bodies to slingshot from, at least superficially, if you plan on traveling "to the stars".

edit on 2-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Is anyone willing to U2U me a brief explanation of this, I am in sever violation of terms of conditions right now and this information would be perfect right now. I sense the three days of darkness but it is not a bad thing and it is not just a physical thing.

The veil has been lifted but my dull azz is still in the freaking dark I need help I want to honestly progress I deserve it I have paid my dues in all the realms yet I continue to be punished by some unidentified force.

I hope someone here understand what I mean.

Take care to all and ty to the OP even though he was kind of went the wrong way about this in my most humble opinion. I am not here to judge so I hope my constructive criticism meant no offense.

Love us all.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Your opinions impress and interest me the most...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE
Is anyone willing to U2U me a brief explanation of this, I am in sever violation of terms of conditions right now and this information would be perfect right now. I sense the three days of darkness but it is not a bad thing and it is not just a physical thing.

The veil has been lifted but my dull azz is still in the freaking dark I need help I want to honestly progress I deserve it I have paid my dues in all the realms yet I continue to be punished by some unidentified force.

I hope someone here understand what I mean.

Take care to all and ty to the OP even though he was kind of went the wrong way about this in my most humble opinion. I am not here to judge so I hope my constructive criticism meant no offense.

Love us all.

I would try, but someone else could better explain it. ( I am not sure I get everything either) Is there any part in particular you are trying to understand? Operation Monarch is a CIA mind control program. The rest of the stuff being discussed is other "esoteric" things, much of which has no relation to the original OP, but still related, if that makes sense?

I guess a lot of people are still trying to see where else exactly the OP is going. I believe he is currently working on another thread. Call it a part 2 if you will, of this one, or something related.

Also, did you read the entire thread from the start? I know it's a lot and I normally don't read every post, but I was tagging along from the beginning so I read with it. Anyway if you have anything else you think I or someone else can help you with, just ask.

edit on 2-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I'm going to have to plead ignorance and admit to not reading the whole thread yet. I come back from time to time and it progresses quite well, faster than I though it would, but that is a good thing, there's no excuse for my laziness regardless of my struggles.

You are right I should be more specific about my asks as there has been a lot discussed.

I think I reached a certain understanding but am unable to explain it properly at the moment. Perhaps my visit was uncalled for and could have waited for a more "fitting" frame of mind but I will not ignore what I feel.

This is not the usual me. I am usually more skeptical and less open minded on certain things due to my conditioning but lately the barriers have come down and it appears things are changing, for the better I hope. This thread has been a real trip that's for sure.

Let me get back to you my friend!

I already told one person in this thread I would message them back when it first started and haven't even got to that yet it's been one of those last few months....

Anyways,please pardon my off topic rant I hope it was useful somehow.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: wrong post diregard plese

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

For me this thread invited me to connect several things I didn't understand. Like how in relation the esoteric could be connected to what I discovered in astro science and things I could not even scientifically explain, because there's no science that could or can ever explain what I had to coop with and maybe others to ,to even try to understand from a multiple angled view.

Most signs I interpret and view in an artistic way and maybe try to connect that with some basic science I know.

But soon after all conversations I begun to get the idea that there's a thin line between several key points from the cryptic to gnostic ,esoteric and scientific point of view.

My scientific explanations were merely observations to connect any of this to a topic that has my interest for a long time and that's the universe and all that moves in this universe.

I've learned from many bright people along here other angles to look at if one would seek the questions of their own personal experience.

So as what the initial goal from the OP would be ,the outcome would be just as chaotic as a puzzle not yet laid before us.

I think different elements are explained here by many people. Reading the whole thread would rationalize and also confuse many who would follow it from the beginning.

But to those who were connected for some reason found some clear answers for them to maybe grow in seeing the bigger picture ahead of them.

And therefore everyone will automatically connect their reality with something they seek to find and grow to understand a friction of something much more bigger as we all think we may have solved.

One thing we maybe seeing is that there's a change that we think could be it , but also divert ourselves from our personal believe and maybe could also be in duality of our understanding of life?

I'll hope I did say that right somehow?
Only one thing I want to point out is that we as those still searching for their own personal understanding of all that happens and all that seems to fit the puzzle not blindly believe as pure fact ,so always keep the mind open to not shut it down to one believe only.

I've had many different kind of theoritical ideas of what the real purpose was of this thread and all that participated.

Somehow I've had the feeling that we already overshot our main goal and moved on to the next to follow logically.

Somehow we could be stuck here with new fresh insights and ideas.

One thing I de feel is that we collectively found something that we never would have found if we not had the same feelings about something mysterious and almost unreal to mankind because we simply forgotten that we collectively and peacefully have a power that can bring us that far as we want to reach for imho...
edit on 0b02America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 20:31:02 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 20:31:02 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

Thats some pretty heavy stuff...thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

for me the marks are something sinister, i feel they may know techniques more advanced than MKUltra

to enhance mental capacity or some mystical meditative advantage, although the souls in box could relate to the

black box on saturn conspiracy and archons, which iam noticing a lot, for example started watching sense8 last

night and one scene was where two characters had to break into an "impenetrable safe" which was a black box

in the middle of the floor containing 32 (or23) diamonds. although the more you study something the more your

subconscious is directed to things that support your thinking!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Watched a movie called “Otherlife” last night

After inventing a drug that induces time-compressed virtual realities, young Ren grapples with partner Sam over how to use their powerful creation.

Some very strange “cube” symbolism throughout the film. Not to mention the subliminals throughout. Check it out let me know what you think. I just thought it was strange we were talking about the cube and there are plenty of references throughout.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SantokhDevaSingh
Watched a movie called “Otherlife” last night

After inventing a drug that induces time-compressed virtual realities, young Ren grapples with partner Sam over how to use their powerful creation.

Some very strange “cube” symbolism throughout the film. Not to mention the subliminals throughout. Check it out let me know what you think. I just thought it was strange we were talking about the cube and there are plenty of references throughout.

And when you watch it watch for the main character; and look at what “security” uniform she puts on towards the end “DeeeMTee Security”. To me it meant our consciousness (DeeeMTee) is being directly indirectly tampered with.

If our thoughts and our memories are chemical by nature, our whole bodies are made up of different chemicals. EVERYTHING is chemical. Reminds me of an Alex Grey art work “Material World”. I can’t seem to find the one where Inside of that “human” he chiseled in the molecular/chemical structure of our chemical nature.

edit on 3-11-2017 by SantokhDevaSingh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Dee eM Tee is a government sponsored mind control drug.

The media is currently promoting it as the drug of choice for a certain section of society.

Another group is being pushed toward opiates, but that's part of the depopulation agenda.

edit on 3-11-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

what have you heard about the blue and yellow flashing lights?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It would depend on the context. But from my experience it's not a good sign.

www.igdid.com...

Blue yellow flashing would indicate the onset of a mental break or a division in concious. Dissociation and conflict.
The splitting off of an alt could be triggered/signalled by that combination.

edit on 3-11-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

weird how tvs emit a mainly blue light and most peoples ambient house lights are an ambient yellow

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SantokhDevaSingh

It is no surprise, everyone is pulling ideas from the same place, the net and what is trending.

Funny how some think the spirit molecule is the path to freedom and others think it is "a government sponsored mind control drug."

The fact that we can't get like minded individuals to agree leads me to believe that even if the premise that reality is what the majority believes were valid, the current paradigm seems pretty safe.

edit on 3-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's more like how one likes to tickle the pineal gland to evoke the spirit to move through etherical space?

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join