It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It was your mention of the black cube that started this search. I have seen them and knew they related to Saturn and had been interested in Saturn vs Satan vs what the Ancients call their Son...plus what we are talking about here on a terrestrial level as well as etheric plus simulated realities of a sort.

Could something have been purposefully trying to disrupt Saturn's rings? What are your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Well, I've seen things over there directly from the Saturn mission I can't explain why NASA shows these in full view on their website. And before I came here I searched if any here would had done the discovery, Nobody did.

After watching the lecture of Norman Bergrun the ringmakers of Saturn a two and a half hour presentation on youtube. I started to research all the photographs from NASA of the Cassini mission. I made also a couple of videos for people to watch as a warning that something is massively proliferating around Saturn especially the rings.

I actually discovered what Norman Bergrun discovered. As I also looked at the hexagonal structure, it began to dare me that this could be the black cube that seems have surfaced to upper layers of Saturn, because we didn't know it, for just recently this thing existed at all.

Now we know that Saturn is linked with Satan and the things I saw on pictures are definitely not something you would hailing in if it was entering our atmosphere.

This thread was also a reason for me what the mysterious coded messages could mean in contrary of what I discovered to see on Saturns rings. If I would say to you that those rings were a birthplace or harvesting ground for something so vastly advanced and look like billions of spheres crossing our solar system like Starman and his friends, who would believe that?

It's pure energy spheres and they connect like a train connects with other parts of a train in elongated strings of spheres just as Norman Bergrun describes in a later video with Kerry Cassidy. That man looks so scared I could feel his fear from the expressions on his face. I could see this man was absolutely not lying one single moment.

He called them self-replicating spheres and were nursing Saturns rings...

To your question if something is disrupting Saturns rings , Yes I think something out there is trying to stop what is unfolding right now!

And this is a small fraction of what i've found

Look very closely at the lowest picture there are faces in those oscillating spheres .
what you see there is a direct shot between the rings of Saturn and imo these are entities that are living among the rings like esoteric beings .
Ever wondered where smiley came from?
edit on 0b50America/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 19:53:50 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 19:53:50 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Were you asking about this: FLOWER OF LIFE

Thank you das,

Observer that is the book I was referring 2. There are 2 of them. It’s a really good informative read. What is everyone’s take on the flower of life? Why do you think it has been around for thousands of years laser ingraved into stone through history by many different civilizations?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Archons are just doing their job

Just like worms and bacteria in the ground recycle dead matter, so too do the archons recycle spirit. Simply the belief in Jesus allows souls to be pulled out of this cycle after death, but a select few will be liberate while they are alive without experiencing death

John 11:25-26
John 8:51-58

I don’t think it’s so much just a “belief”... people worship Jesus instead of worshipping his teachings. It’s backwards. Christianity should be teaching his teachings not teaching their followers to worship Jesus. We should not “worship” anyone..

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
what you would not believe

2nd line

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Looking at those picture lets you think how weird life actually is.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I only saw a short clip of a talk he gave explaining those rings a few months ago. will watch the longer version.

This all makes me wonder about the 'man in the moon'. On purpose?

When all this information comes together, seemingly out of nowhere, it is time to pay attention. Not discounting this thread and all the information within as in total it has been a huge boost, especially the free thought picking off of bits and pieces.

As above so below.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I suggest you should see the whole presentation because he's the one daring to expose Saturn and you'll see that the first picture I showed will be talked about.

It's not only thing I've seen its triangles or pyramids looking craft too . I did an early thread about exposing something that I saw within one of those craft from Saturn I could link the symmetrical object with one of those I'd see on Saturn as of what I was looking for ,I guess maybe nobody had been searching for before.

I don't know how they operate but I do know that it contains a lot of energy and power . And they are operating on earth imo.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So in relation to the psychonaut field manual, I guess... has anyone any experience with sigil magick?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SantokhDevaSingh
So in relation to the psychonaut field manual, I guess... has anyone any experience with sigil magick?

Yeah.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Is this thread done? If so we need a new one where all can give their understandings. This has been an eyeopener for me but there are likely not visited this thread. Esigesis are you willing to do this? Or should someone else take up the mantle?

I am back in learning mode and have an entirely new direction to explore. Anyone willing?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Is this thread done? If so we need a new one where all can give their understandings. This has been an eyeopener for me but there are likely not visited this thread. Esigesis are you willing to do this? Or should someone else take up the mantle?

I am back in learning mode and have an entirely new direction to explore. Anyone willing?

If one gets created post the pathway here. I’d like to join whatever it may be. We’ve touched on a variety of GOOD information here. This thread has been rendered void

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SantokhDevaSingh

I don’t think it’s so much just a “belief”... people worship Jesus instead of worshipping his teachings. It’s backwards. Christianity should be teaching his teachings not teaching their followers to worship Jesus. We should not “worship” anyone..

This quick two minute parable addresses exactly that:

Yall know that moment when some puzzle pieces fit together and your heart drops to your stomach and it an Oh My %$#+ god. Just had one of those moments and then it is who can I tell...No One. Do you take a tranquilizer or a drink? I chose a drink.

Yeah I've had too many times where you go and tell people the great revelation you had today only to have it thrown in the mud by my supposed "friends and family". Our greatest spiritual enemies are our friends and family because they represent and still hold the old state of consciousness.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That's question how deep do we want to chase the rabbits if we know what we've learned so far ? Is it not to wait for an opportunity that we can say clear that we found more information to present to fill a whole thread with new insights and evidence so that we are prepared for any question related
and maybe new people who are willing to give us more fruitful info and angles to look for?

I've been following information that relates to discovery of Atlantis on the artic territory how close are we at discovering it to be true? and where does this connect the dots with the Egyptian , and Sumerian , And Maya ancient symbolism and etheric questions ?
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoTue, 31 Oct 2017 10:14:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 31 Oct 2017 10:14:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

We know what we have learned but have we all learned the same thing? My problem is that these threads are few and far between on ATS. I have questions not yet answered and thoughts not yet spoken. Most of what we/I have learned is not yet totally clear and on new threads many people often come in and debunk or try to debunk anything that doesn't fit their paradigm. We have a good group here who are knowledgeable, interested and seeking here. There is just so much information to go through at this point for anyone new.

That said, I have a question about the saturn video but will make another post here with the question in a little while.
edit on 31-10-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The great work. The process of turning lead into gold. A metaphor for the work we as a human being must accomplish for our consciousness to evolve. Eventually all paths merge to one. I believe all this info points to the work we must do for ourselves. Take risks, take chances, don’t let a societal beliefs systems hinder your evolution. Do something you aren’t doing now. We can always grow, we can always learn. We are always learning. Earth is nothing but a giant classroom. We are the students, our trials and tribulations; the lessons we have to learn, or unlearn. All this magick stuff is yet different but more so the same stuff different path/technique one needith before he can go on, pass to the next level, the next dimension, ascend. The great harvest, the great solar flare event is upon us. Truly the reason why we live in VERY important, special times. This is it. This is the time, if you’re not ready your not ready, you will not ascend, your soul has certain lessons it NEEDS to learn, has to learn in order to ascend to higher realms. If you’re ready you will in the blink of an eye vanish. Maybe why certain civilizations just upped and vanished? 2 people in the field one will remain, two women grinding one will go (grinding grain). The worst thing we can do is be like-warm. Either you are or you aren’t. Pick a side, go hard. Learn what you need to learn, life is funny that way it will keep sending similar lessons in different forms until you “get it” or pass, eager for the next lesson. And the next, and the next. And the next. We are all chemicals, molecules atoms awaiting to be vaporized in this grand experience the creator created to “know thyself”.

You get the point. Listen to your heart.
When we open our hearts, we open our minds.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That said, I have a question about the saturn video but will make another post here with the question in a little while.

Ask and I will try to answer that as good my knowledge goes about what's happening right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is about 0bserver1 post on page 51 about the fly by disruption of Saturn and it's rings. I saw a wave go out before the object disrupted Saturn's appearance. I thought it might be a gravitational wave and talking to my son and looking at other vids speculations they came to the same conclusion.

There is no evidence, to me, that this was a direct attack on Saturn. If so the object would have to been at least earth sized. It likely went in front of saturn and disrupted the light waves from Saturn as it projected the gravitational wave ahead of it.

Saturn also puts out sound waves

As we know, sound waves make patterns. Does it make the same hexagonal patterns on earth. Is this why we have the black cubes that when stand on a point make the hexagon?

There are many sources that say our moon is not totaly real and that there are bases on the darks side of the mooh

We have these patterns on earth in many areas as cubes on there bases on the dark side of the moon. There is also the implication that the moon takes in the signals from saturn and bounces these signals to earth.

Just alot to think about. My main question is...did that disruption in the Saturn sound, even for a split second disrupt a signal to earth that may have allowed a person to change their thought pattern that may be programed in us. Sound/vibration is everything that programs us.

Then I think of Antifa protest on the 4th of Nov. that is a full moon. There are a lot of differing thoughts. Scientific ones say the full moon does not does affect us. Anecdotal ones from multiple sources say yes it does. I am concerned about the Antifa event on the 4th with a full moon and the gov so called solar flare exercise.

Enough for now. Hope something made sense to someone.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

There is no evidence, to me, that this was a direct attack on Saturn. If so the object would have to been at least earth sized. It likely went in front of saturn and disrupted the light waves from Saturn as it projected the gravitational wave ahead of it.

May not be the answer you want but I think it was a plane. I'm seeing the quarter part of the nose highlighted by the light behind it. That flash that some people seem to think was the opening of a portal of some type was probably just a strobe.

The video is poor and artifacts happen with digital images, especially with poor video.

Everyone here seems to be saying that the truth is within so why are so many looking for signs outside? Just something to ponder.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
wrong link
edit on 1-11-2017 by SaturnsSon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join