It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Take a look at this guy analysis starting at the 4:30 mark. It is blown up pretty good.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Still looks like an ascending plane to me. The two flashes are about 1 second apart. Seems pretty normal. Depending on the angle it might just be distortion from the clouds, which he even mentions in the video.

Either way, whatever it was didn't almost obliterate Saturn. It would have to been massive if it looked that size from earth or it was something relatively small and much closer to the camera.

edit on 1-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

We know what we have learned but have we all learned the same thing? My problem is that these threads are few and far between on ATS. I have questions not yet answered and thoughts not yet spoken. Most of what we/I have learned is not yet totally clear and on new threads, many people often come in and debunk or try to debunk anything that doesn't fit their paradigm

Now you got me wondering about this question and It could be that I can give you an answer to this.
Here comes my theory about this whole lifting the veil thread.

some key points :

- Lifting the Veil ( mysterious attraction about secret things)
- Mkultra mind control
- O.T.O
- VCC - Virtual collective consciousness
- Parapsychology
- Many555 care to join?
- stars into cookies
Various mystic information presented about CIA programming and various other secret societies to provoke the reader and start a program to see what information can be contracted from VCC

Yes, we might be victimized to see if the inquiry would result in pre-rendered information on subjects to virtual collective consciousness could be widely active and used for counteraction/information on targetted individuals.

The thread could have had many players only those who are aware of this method kindly watched and noted all the outcomes that were gained from this thread to see if the operation could succeed.

Now, this could mean either the OP played this game for his own study or a group of persons are watching everything we talked about as the unaware participants.

For as I could think that maybe I was singled out and all of you were the decoys to find one person who would take the lead and see how far his mind would go in revealing things only by using simple tasks as described in the key points.

As to their understanding, the participant/s would never know he was subjective to this program.
But, it could also be that they are still waiting to see if one of the participants would discover by VCC that he was subjected to this program? Then VCC would be a bigger threat than firstly thought it would be.

I will put this in the middle of you who bluntly walked into maybe a trap laid out to see what would happen.

It's just a mind game that ran my VCC program and gave the answers to the questions I asked for it...

How far would I be off right now? Eisegis can you elaborate pls?

Let's wait for a reply? and I will run my VCC program in my head to see if that was the correct answer?

Well, I sent the OP the CIA doc due to the deleted thread because I thought it had relevance. Don't know if Op already had the doc or not. Here I will say that the thread pertained to a soul taken from a body on death. OP is on our side I honestly believe.

As for ARG's, I am older and don't partake. This thread has opened me to the possibility of a programed earth/prison planet. I want out. Have felt that way for years.

Yes, would love for Eisegis to explain. At the same time, I believe our discussions has taken us in the direction the OP wanted. Unless the earth/etheric direction was the aim. I don't know.

Still lot of questions that need answers.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
a reply to: SantokhDevaSingh

i think we first need to escape the grind, a good thing is to take pleasure in the things that could make you annoyed, trick your mind into loving the things you loathe, like the housework, study, going out in the rain, listening and agreeing with someone that challenges your own thinking, even if it is for just a short time! bring yourself out the comfort zone!

I totally agree with that. Do it All, go BIG

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: 0bserver1

not obsessed!! i am a capricorn born under saturn and i have a red birthmark next to right eye that looks like a lightning bolt.
hence zeus, saturns (kratos) son or jupiter ...... some time it looks like a sickle if it flares up, weird huh

prob why i've loved mythology from youth!

Aye another Capricorn huh? I as well. I use to somewhat believe I was that horned baphomet...I don’t know... just saying

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

a reply to: Mandy555

No I wasn't accusing just picked a line when he reeled you in to join, I made some connections that lead to think that way as what I described.

Lol. It's a code phrase. Like 'Come with me if you want to live.' or the masons thing about the widow's son.

When I read “come with me if you want to live” that totally came out in Arnold’s voice in my head.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Well, now that the attention has been risen again look at this clip and find all hidden messages within this clip .

He just found out what I did ,how many on good old Earth did find out ?

Everything in this thread is projected into that clip..What a coincidence that it lead me to this clip ?
At the end I will show my last prize and upload a video than you'll will see what the veil really is in real photographic evidence , no turning back for what's coming IMO ..

I will give the first hint : On the drum-kit the word " Mars"

Who's next ?

So are you saying we are one a spaceship to mars? I didn’t really get anything the first time watching the video besides the nice riff in the background

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Do you have that document available to share? If you have already I must have missed it.
Thank you

P.s.
I have been wanting/trying to get out too. I don’t think anyone is going to be able to show us the way except ourselves, somehow. I would like to follow the yellow brick road.

edit on 1-11-2017 by SantokhDevaSingh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Aside from kind of getting like-minded individuals together in discussion what stands out to me is that the OPs possible intention was to get someone on a magickal path that may have not dipped their toes in the water yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Yes you missed it. Here is the link

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Yes you missed it. Here is the link

Ok thank you. Upon the first sentence it came back to me. I did read this. Very interesting. Very.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Amazing yes you're on the right track..
Noticed where we go to.

And the similarities of drawing with the psychonaut training manual
edit on 0b34America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 03:00:34 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 03:00:34 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Look at the masked charade the animals..
Mars the god of war "the Dragon and the Virgin wearing a crown are also on Mars.

As I stated before I've got the feeling that Mars could have been taken out by entities and Earth could be next .

Look at the guy with Darth Vader in his hands and the astronauts emergency evacuation for something that's happening.

One astronaut is evaded by something cosmic
edit on 0b35America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 03:11:35 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 03:11:35 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

what if all the planets are born from the sun and what if mars used to be just like earth when it was our distance from the sun, what if saturn always stays where it is and devours planets when they get that far, and then a new planet is born from the sun again.... just woke up and thought of that lol.

what if jupiter gets to saturn and smashes a hole in it releasing all the energy it has conceived.

that would be cool

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

reminds me of the song demons by imagine dragons

"I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide"

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

what if all the planets are born from the sun and what if mars used to be just like earth when it was our distance from the sun, what if saturn always stays where it is and devours planets when they get that far, and then a new planet is born from the sun again.... just woke up and thought of that lol.

what if jupiter gets to saturn and smashes a hole in it releasing all the energy it has conceived.

that would be cool

Mars was like Earth once. The fallen watchers screwed up with the atmosphere and everything died. The only item that can be used to rebuild the atmosphere like Earth is monoGold. Very rare.

Earth was not occupied at that time because the environment was a real hassle for them.

Other information from the repented fallen watcher Shymhz is how Atlantis was destroyed. Now I just laugh at this, yet it is an environmentally friendly way of destroying the place.

Whilst the fallen watchers were ruining Gods creation, He eventually had enough. God literally made an entire ocean appear above their heads.

2 miles above their heads appeared about a mile deep volume of water that encircled the entire world.

So one moment everything was la-la 'we are happy screwing up Gods creation', the next they were pretty much flattened. Atlantis went bye-byes.
Look SW off Ireland and the Continental Shelf looks like a set of river tributaries leading to a large river heading west. But its under the Atlantic Ocean. Maybe it was once land and when the water dropped from the sky, naturally it all flowed West and covered Atlantis.

After this, Shemyhaza, joint leader alongside Azazel, was hanging by a single chain to his foot, upside down in a cave in Tartarus for just over 4000 years. Ever wondered 'Who' the Hanging Man is in Tarot Cards.

Jupiter is probably going to become a second sun as depicted in the film 2010.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

pause first second of vid, bottom left hand corners is a computer screen with various files on desktop,

if someone that is skilled in the proper software could blow that up to see what those files names are, could be a hidden message....... remember TDL name anagram is, demon let go, the name of his animation character Poet Anderson is an
anagram of atoned person..... coincidence??

so much stuff in that short video, could go through it frame by frame but not got the time just now for that,

on 1;31 alone... two charlie chaplins, cc=33, bowler hats= saturn, tdl has ring on wedding finger other guy has it on pinky finger?

both "left hands" to mouth (path)??
edit on 2-11-2017 by SaturnsSon because: (no reason given)

48 seconds there is a painting of this in background..

also 0.23 travelling through the tunnel of light and then coming out the other end to war and destruction
maybe describing our recycling of souls, this site took my attention because the mandala at the top is very like the one i have on the wall..
wakeup-world.com...

numbers are important in that vid for sure.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Amazing yes you're on the right track..
Noticed where we go to.

And the similarities of drawing with the psychonaut training manual

Is it the same artist?

There is an interview with the author of the psychonaut manual here

platinorum.com...

The Portuguese version is first,but scroll down and find the English version. Unless you can read Portuguese.
It is very interesting.

For anyone interested in more free form magickal practices such as chaos I can recommend both liber null and the psychonaut manual.

If you want a more formal ceremonial type magic then you need something else.
Possibly Techniques of High Magic by Francis X King would be a good start.
Though there is a wands/swords fire/air thing going on there. But really, with this stuff you just have to get used to this kind of thing.

Ha! I'm on the right track??
Lol. After 35 years of doing 'occult' sh*t' I hope I've learned a bit.

Oh!
I've learned this.
Be very careful about what you ask for. Just in case you get it.

edit on 2-11-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

the monkey's paw is a tale that has always stuck with me, be careful what you will for.. indeed!
edit on 2-11-2017 by SaturnsSon because: its paw not claw... lol

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Look at the masked charade the animals..
Mars the god of war "the Dragon and the Virgin wearing a crown are also on Mars.

As I stated before I've got the feeling that Mars could have been taken out by entities and Earth could be next .

Look at the guy with Darth Vader in his hands and the astronauts emergency evacuation for something that's happening.

One astronaut is evaded by something cosmic

Based off what I believe I know; mars was destroyed by male-brained-dominant martians attempting to create a synthetic merkaba (human light body
The Merkaba was known in ancient times
as the chariot of ascension.
It is the star-tetrahedral energy-field around the body. All around the world there are references to this in ancient texts. When activated to its full potential, the Merkaba-which is both a tool and part of your being – can be used to do the impossible,
including but not limited to changing dimensions and traveling through the universe.
Before Mars was destroyed, they built huge tetrahedral pyramids. They built three-, four-, and five-sided pyramids, eventually building a complex
that was able to build a synthetic Merkaba.
After a million years or so, it’s been eroded, but the proof is there. Now, because the Martians were severed from the unity consciousness, they couldn’t create a living Merkaba. They simply used it as a tool. They created a synthetic Merkaba to travel in time and find a new home. A small group of Martians tried to get away from Mars before it was destroyed,
and that place they found was Earth, about 65,000 years in our past. They saw this little vortex sitting there just pulling in life with no one in it. They didn’t ask permission. Being part of the Lucifer Experiment, they just said, 'Alright! Let’s do it.'
And they stepped onto that vortex, and in doing so,
they joined and changed our evolutionary path.
Thothe’s father Thome was once one of the Nacaals
who set up the colony of Atlantis on the island of Udal. That island, the top of the tree of life,
was the brain of Atlantis, and on it was a small city called Poseidon. This is what Plato was discussing
when he said that Poseidon bore ten children – the ten circles on the tree of life. Poseidon was painted
in three rings made of black, red, and white stone.
The inner-circle represented the Nacaals, the middle-circle were the priesthood, called the Maya,
and the outer-circle represented the regular people of Atlantis. There were only a few thousand Martians
who came to Earth through this synthetic Merkaba.
The first thing they did when they arrived in Atlantis
was try to take over the continent. They tried to declare war and invade. However, they were vulnerable, due to their small numbers, compared to the millions of Atlanteans – and we finally subdued them. We were able to stop them from conquering us, but we could not send them back. When this happened on our evolutionary path, we now had the planetary consciousness of a 14-year-old girl.
The Martians were an incredibly male species,
and also very old. So what you had was a 14-year-old girl being taken over by a 70-year-old man. We had no choice in the matter. The Martians stepped in
and just said, “Like it or not – we’re here.” They didn’t care what we thought or felt about it. Really, it was no different from what the settlers of North America did to the Native Americans."

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join