It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
a reply to: Mandy555

I have seen acid # up some lives around me. I'm no expert but from what I've seen it can be very dangerous and can easily cause suicidal thoughts

Hallucinogenics open you up to the astral.

These chemical compounds £sd deemtee 2cb etc are constructed to open the user in a particular way, to make them programmable through the use of constructed sensory input.

Acid was a mk ultra experiment.
Do you think they stopped? Or are they still doing it?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

I have seen acid # up some lives around me. I'm no expert but from what I've seen it can be very dangerous and can easily cause suicidal thoughts

These chemical compounds £sd deemtee 2cb etc are constructed to open the user in a particular way, to make them programmable through the use of constructed sensory input.

What will Acid do for them that Psilocybin wont? They are almost the same. Is there an advantage to MK someone who is on lsd rather than mushrooms? Honest question. I don't think either are dangerous for the most part, on their own without any outside influence.
edit2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

What exactly is constructed sensory input? Got any examples? Trying to understand the mechanics here and make sure if what I might have to add has any relevance.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Most of the suicides I heard of were by people who were given lsd without their knowledge. In that case, yes it is very possible. Most people would freak out if they started tripping out of nowhere, having never done it.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Intention, environment/set/setting/emotional state of mind etc. So many factors come in to play if one is going to embark upon “mind expanding” substances. The hippies of the 60’s had the right “idea” but just went about it the wrong way in regards to the evolution of consciousness. Can certain substances influence ones mind to be persuaded or altered using the right method or techniques? Sure, why not. Ones mind can be brain washed, influenced, and/or “controlled”/persuaded without them as well. I am not a psychedelic explorer these days, but you best believe in my younger years 16-21, I did experiment quite a lot with them. ALOT. I remember my High school years from 16-18yrs old, I was taking that stuff Albert Hoffman synthesized almost everyday. I didn’t study, didn’t give a damn about homework, but I did receive the best grades Throughout my graduating classs. Did it influence that? I don’t know. Could have, maybe, coinsidense? Is there such thing as coinsidense? Of course not. Unfortunately I was oblivious to all this stuff now, except I was familiar with the CIA/elLiSDee experiments because I Thought that stuff was interesting. I believe certain substances can have profound effects on the spiritual seekers whole mind/body/soul. It’s a tool. And a tool to be used as a tool, spiritually. A hammer is a tool that you use to build with, but that hammer can just as easily kill someone given the mindset of its beholder. Any great tool in the wrong hands you best believe will be used for the opposite. Ellisdee is used to expand ones mind, or can be used to control/destroy ones mind. It can open doors, shut them, or lock you in. Depends on the intent of either the user or the administrator. A hammer can be used to build, or it can be used to destroy. It’s really what anyone wants to believe. Law of polarization. I never had anything but good experiences, that I believe ultimately led me on this path of self discovery based on my early years obsession with altered states/consciousness. Aren’t hallucinations just the imagination? Isn’t anything and everything that exists imagination? Did it not start as an idea, from ones imagination and through work in this material realm made physical? I’m rambling on now and forgot what point I was going to make. God damn it, hate when that happens. Anyway, mind control... idk, if you’re mind controlled break free, get out, free your mind. You’re mind controlled every article you read, if it’s negative; everything out in society, every tv show, whether you’re conscious of it or not that doesn’t matter. Your subconscious is absorbing that either way. If there is a “they” and a “us” (again, that’s polarization) then the only difference between “us” is “they” use the law of polarization to “mind control” “us”.

If you don’t control your mind, you best believe someone else does/will.
edit on 4-11-2017 by SantokhDevaSingh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

What will Acid do for them that Psilocybin wont? They are almost the same. Is there an advantage to MK someone who is on lsd rather than mushrooms? Honest question. I don't think either are dangerous for the most part, on their own without any outside influence.

Probably has to do with the potency per dose. As one is in tiny amounts very very potent, if synthesized purely. They do alter slightly in effects, one feels more chemically while the other a touch natural of that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SantokhDevaSingh

Look at pieces of that clip it's like a story ,
It started with Mars and there are bits of story telling like : young people not aware or maybe aware what's coming.
People suddenly change like if their souls are being ripped out of their bodies and exchanged for new ones , as I see a galactic war like the Darth Vader doll and astronauts evading and fleeing something, made from energy.

The energy seem to be portrayed as animals , the costumed charade of seducing woman that young men are falling for its almost like the god Eris .

Then at the End the rocket flies around Saturn because it shears a ring around a planet have the marking of planet Saturn the stream that the rocket leaves behind could be the rings. The Logo To the stars and particularly the letter O is Saturn the fine lines from the middle down are ripples and the only planet with ripples are ringed planets .

Then before the end people are escaping something thats so massive that the shadow above covers them totally.

To me something is heading to earth and it comes from Saturn .

It all looks neat looking at that clip and maybe it's al figuratively shown . But Mr Delonge made that clip with his knowledge knowing something that he actually could convince the CIA to start a project to raise money for building a spaceship and go the stars.

For what Escaping Doom? With the raised money?
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoSat, 04 Nov 2017 09:55:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 04 Nov 2017 09:55:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

What exactly is constructed sensory input? Got any examples? Trying to understand the mechanics here and make sure if what I might have to add has any relevance.

The trip.
The chemicals that create the trip.

It's well attested that different hallucinogens give different effects.
And that the hallucinations caused by some drugs have a commonality.

That is because they are constructed to give those sensory experiences.

edit on 4-11-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It's dangerous stuff if you're not up to that reality when it hits you.

Honestly I only used marjijuana products when I was at a younger age mostly wanting to get a higher and more sensible state of being.

I always questioned myself about synthetic drugs and never was seduced by ever trying as i had more then once the opportunity to do so but declined and said everything naturally grown and enhanced could do not that much harm.

But losing control over my body wasn't an option .
As for one time at an older age I tried mushrooms.

I literally saw hell and it took me awhile before it was totally out of my system. The shock was enough to never touch it again.

As I thought if one wants to get out of his body experience it in full control then there are other means to achieve that.

And there are enough save methods to do that not losing control.

It's not first stimulate the pineal gland before knowing and learn the knowledge to go in.

You don't get crutches when you're born to walk before learning it yourself.

Our mind and consciousness is powerful enough to learn the long way don't take the shortcut if you're not up to it or your soul is not ready yet to understand those realms

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

i think they (CIA) use '___' to take 1 to their ultimate fear, because in this state someone is reprogrammable.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is what this thread has guided me to. This man on these videos explains everything in gReat easy to understand dialogue. My path and all this chaotic knowledge is becoming more and more apparent and focused like a single tiny ball of light.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It's dangerous stuff if you're not up to that reality when it hits you.

Honestly I only used marjijuana products when I was at a younger age mostly wanting to get a higher and more sensible state of being.

I always questioned myself about synthetic drugs and never was seduced by ever trying as i had more then once the opportunity to do so but declined and said everything naturally grown and enhanced could do not that much harm.

But losing control over my body wasn't an option .
As for one time at an older age I tried mushrooms.

I literally saw hell and it took me awhile before it was totally out of my system. The shock was enough to never touch it again.

As I thought if one wants to get out of his body experience it in full control then there are other means to achieve that.

And there are enough save methods to do that not losing control.

It's not first stimulate the pineal gland before knowing and learn the knowledge to go in.

You don't get crutches when you're born to walk before learning it yourself.

Our mind and consciousness is powerful enough to learn the long way don't take the shortcut if you're not up to it or your soul is not ready yet to understand those realms

Yes it can be dangerous but so is anything else we are exposed of on a daily basis. All these psychedelics really do is cause chemical fluctuations in our brains which impact or unlock certain parts of ourselves, sometimes it’s ones we aren’t ready to see. Sometimes of experience that week or that day will directly impact the trip as well. That’s why intent, environment, set/setting are so important. Anything off just the slightest bit has potential for a “bad trip”. But it can still be learned from. As they say “there are no mistakes, only learning”. If I did use them I would prefer the natural types. As that is only what I try to put in my body, for any consumable product, I should say organic, not natural. There is a big difference! dee em tee, just one time paved the way, I’ve never been so connected and have never flourished more in my life since that one hit. That’s all it took. I had such a great respect for it before the experience and even more respect afterwards. One should really go about these types of experiences with that type of respect. Otherwise it could disrespect you, lol.

Saturn plays a huge role in our society, look at the Pepsi logo( sigil) for example, there are many many more, that’s just the only one I can think of right now. A quick search would show your eyes. What that role is, I do not know. But as a Capricorn that is my ruling planet.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

People need to stop conflating things.

Any programming done by the CIA to trigger someone and have them shoot up a mall or drive a car into a crowd is nowhere near the programming needed to convince 7 billion+ humans that this is all there is (with different degrees of success).

It is two different levels and proof of one isn't proof of the other.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SantokhDevaSingh

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Probably has to do with the potency per dose. As one is in tiny amounts very very potent, if synthesized purely. They do alter slightly in effects, one feels more chemically while the other a touch natural of that makes sense.

It's been so many years. I too was 16ish, 37 now. I just remember hoffman's thing keeping me awake for hours and gritting my teeth, while the other, tries to get you to close your eye's. The tired feeling. Other than that, I mean the same as far as what can be achieved with either of them.

As far as dose that is true. You could have 1000 doses in a little bottle, which the other would take pounds of. That would probably rip someone into another Universe had they drank the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Familiarize yourself with these terms. They can help you decipher the second picture in the OP and will prepare you for the next thread.

Glossary - Download (with preview)

edit on 6-11-2017 by eisegesis because: ordo ab chao

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

umm, i think i messed up and now i have a golem.

advice??

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

just to drop a little shortcut that isnt a shortcut at all.

you all need to learn hebrew, aramaic and possibly sanskrit if you wish to really understand the subject matter.

otherwise you are working in the dark without a flashlight

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

you all need to learn hebrew, aramaic and possibly sanskrit if you wish to really understand the subject matter.

לא חרא, שרלוק

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

לא חרא, שרלוק

חרא is akshually arabic in origin.

the proper classical term is צוֹאָה Dr watson

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

לא חרא, שרלוק

חרא is akshually arabic in origin.

the proper classical term is צוֹאָה Dr watson

I always knew Google Translate was צוֹאָה.

I've again, you have bested me!
I shall be your Boswell.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59 >>

join