It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Mandy seems to think otherwise.

All I was pointing out was that there was a difference of opinion.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

You seemed to have stated what I quoted with a fair amount of certainty.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

But you have to remember that I could just be drunk again.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

i have some brownies and thought what if at levels that are out with our perception and thinking (unknown to us) we are like receptive balls of spiritual energy that is excited on the these levels like a network of strings interviewing or a massive rooting system. what if all things were distractors to feed of out vital energys ............ maybe this is the matrix....

good brownies

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

True but I'm not referring to your choice of spirit to move through the etherical space. I'm just questioning the statement itself.

Also, despite quoting you, it was just an example of how we have differences of opinion despite gravitating towards the same topics and ideas.

edit on 3-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Oh.
I thought you were agreeing with me.
Must be more drunk than I thought.

And for the rest, well, if you want to take Dee eM Tee, or adrenochrome, or MK Ultra acid, or whatever, it's your business.
If you all want to get chemically mind controlled through peer pressure to 'get Spangled', then go for it.

Hail Eris and all that. I'm not your mum. And I'm not the police either.

But they experimented on people with acid. Do you really think they have stopped?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That is kind of ironic since probably the most used/abused substance is alcohol.

I don't care what anyone does either. I was just pointing out that there are differences of opinion.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Alcohol is unreliable with mind control techniques.

It's more in the 'distract and destroy' category.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I didn't say alcohol was good for MK and it was never my point to say one was better or worse than the other for any particular purpose.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

But we are agreeing really.
Aren't we?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

No, I'm saying that you think Dee eM Tee is a form of mind control and that SantokhDevaSingh seems to think it's the path to the truth and freedom and that there is a difference of opinion even if you agree on some other things.

Taking that into account, in regards with the idea that if 51% of humanity thinks one way then the paradigm will shift, means that odds are against pulling that off.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just checking in to read the posts. My mind is overwhelmed. Been reading all day and need a drink or two to approach this thread. Have been on here since the beginning and still feel the need to go back and reread the entire thread. So much information and still not sure what is what. The only thing I seem to be sure of is that there are humans interfacing with etheric entities to change a mindset. Well, that is what I think I know for the moment (see my sig. same as when I first joined in 2009).

Feel like friends here and tho we have changed direction from original OP, learning still took/is taking place.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No, I'm saying that you think Dee eM Tee is a form of mind control and that SantokhDevaSingh seems to think it's the path to the truth and freedom and that there is a difference of opinion even if you agree on some other things.

Taking that into account, in regards with the idea that if 51% of humanity thinks one way then the paradigm will shift, means that odds are against pulling that off.

I hate it when we argue...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

We are not arguing, we are just not talking about the same thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SantokhDevaSingh

Great movie filmed in my home city. Have to watch it again now - I missed the "cube" symbolism

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

How so? From what I've studied over the last few years it seems to open up consciousness - where does the mind control idea come from?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

It somehow disturbing the force as some kind of mind meld distraction factor. I shouldn't have said something that would lean to an opportunity to disturb that flow ..

Another thing I found interesting was a statement made by the great Stephen Hawking who presumably is leaning to the idea that Extraterrestrial civilizations could be living outside a planet and as I almost thought he meant to say in the vacuum of space.

Something I discovered as what I see now happening on Saturn.

I wonder if he's leaning towards Norman Bergrun and his philosophy? But it almost looked like he's also looking and maybe thinking of something between extraterrestrial and the etheric entities?

I once pointed that out in another thread of mine that the things Norman Bergrun and Stephen hawking feared were those things..

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

How so? From what I've studied over the last few years it seems to open up consciousness - where does the mind control idea come from?

If the media is pushing something, then they have an agenda for it.

Everything that was said about acid is being repeated.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I have seen acid # up some lives around me. I'm no expert but from what I've seen it can be very dangerous and can easily cause suicidal thoughts

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59 >>

join