It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
END OV TRANSMISSION...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

"OV'?
is this finally it?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

IT?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

the end of TRANSMISSION

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Gmicalzoma

Effing autocorrect.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Before you go paying thousands of dollars to Maharishis TM® corporation, or filling out the “application” for the scholarship program, minet.org... read this. Maharishi is SELLING you Transcendental Meditation with a capital M. This is no better than any other type of meditation you can do yourself. The “certified” instructors try to make it seem like you NEED them in order to get your “personalized” mantra. Like it is created just for you, when in all actuality it’s a bunch of bull#, and I’m pro meditation. I just don’t support this “religious” “cult” gimmick.
According to the TM doctrine, the mantra is a critical part of
learning the meditation process. A mantra must be selected for the
individual by a qualified teacher. ``It becomes extremely important
that the correct sound be selected for each individual.''

They claim the mantras used in TM come from an ancient Indian
tradition known as the ``Vedic Shankaracharya Tradition.'' According
to TM publications, the ``Shankaracharya tradition has preserved not
only these sounds, but also a system of rules or formulae by which
they are to be assigned to individuals.''

At the introductory lecture, the mantras are said to be ``meaningless
sounds whose effects are known'' that are chosen for the individual
based upon a trade secret formula.

A search of TM documents has uncovered the following statement by
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the founder of TM:

WE CAN TAKE ANY WORD. EVEN THE WORD ``MIKE'' CAN BE TAKEN . . . THUS
WE FIND THAT ANY SOUND CAN SERVE OUR PURPOSE OF TRAINING THE MIND
TO BECOME SHARP.

TM has been called out on their bull# and even ruled a “religion” by the courts. Here is a short read that is essential if you’re contemplating TM. Don’t let Hollywood fool you. The amount of money TM demands is an automatic red flag, and after reading this document you’ll have all the tools a TM instructor has at its disposal to use yourself. If you still want to try it, well...youre welcome now it’s for free.
minet.org...
edit on 23-10-2017 by SantokhDevaSingh because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2017 by SantokhDevaSingh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is curious

www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

seems to me as if there are groups looking to get some fresh conscious meat to start vibrating their way, i prefer to vibrate to my beat, i didn't come thus far to jump on someone else's gravy train.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Error. Disregard.
edit on 23-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
This is curious

www.scribd.com...

Did that come in blurry for you? It looks to me as if there are other words behind the surface words and it’s difficult to follow along. Is this the way it is or is something messed up for me?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SantokhDevaSingh

no it is deliberate, probably done to heighten the sense of achievement you would feel for being able to read it even making you feel special! thus making you more compelled to believe....
edit on 23-10-2017 by SaturnsSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ohho its raining, raining, raining.. (rpt) (rpt) etc etc
www.nzherald.co.nz...

the power of collective thought!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon

Ohho its raining, raining, raining.. (rpt) (rpt) etc etc
www.nzherald.co.nz...

the power of collective thought!

That song is actually a coded representation of someone selling their soul to the devil.
I read that on the internet. So it must be true.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

yes the rainman... the demon/deity that many musical acts are invoking, that ct is also interesting.
for me its a way of enhancing your CNS in a way it has an effect on reality through vibrational forces that can be a visual representation of anything, whether it be Jesus, Allah, the devil, or even a comic book hero, the point is you can make your own reality, through certain methods, thats just where i am in my understanding through researching it for a while, i have yet to try invocations to test the methodology i have read, but for me the stuff i am reading seems to be true and the possibilities if proven true are......... endless!
edit on 23-10-2017 by SaturnsSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Anything you can do with drugs, you can do with the right electromagnetic energy..

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SantokhDevaSingh

Or you could just take drugs like everyone else.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
This is curious

www.scribd.com...

Isn't this the place the OP meant to lead us to, an invitation to participate in this Monarch Experiment game that started yesterday ? lol...IDK, as interesting as this has been, that game isn't meant to be part of my journey, other then to know it exists. The path that feel's right to me right now is being more physically, rather then mentally plugged into life on Earth, for better or worse. By that I mean to use my spiritual energy to uplift others, and myself too by actively "paying it forward" so to speak through deeds.

I think I mentioned here that some friends of ours lost their home in the Nor-Cal wildfires, I met Faith when our girl's became friends in grade school, the girl's are 25yrs. old now. Anyways I called her yesterday after hearing through her daughter talking to my daughter, that she was really traumatized and not doing well after the fire. I know she is the type of woman that would have a hard time reaching out for help, and especially wouldn't want to burden me knowing I'm still grieving "Mathias"...sorry, I'm trying to get to the point !

It was pretty special the ease of our conversation and the familiarity which still existed after being out of touch for several years , we cried and laughed till it hurt ! Anyways, I offered to hook her up with some pretty big ticket items that "Mathias" had left to me, his family has taken what they want, mostly sentimental things, and you know what she wanted ?! Pictures, she made this collage of pics for my Dad years ago, he taught her how to play bass and played in his band, some Great times, and now this beautiful thing she made will find it's way back to her......

OK, lol.....The message for me, literally, was ....KEEP THE FAITH ! Have a good days folks.....

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Quick! Exude mirth at maximum levels!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yeah.

I'm pissed.
Again.

edit on 23-10-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Thats like the opposite of Mirth

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join