It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Pissed. Drunk. Merry.

This.

The choice of cthulu.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Bah, Rum is for pirates, Puerto Ricans and Party Girls

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Mandy555
This is curious

www.scribd.com...

Isn't this the place the OP meant to lead us to, an invitation to participate in this Monarch Experiment game that started yesterday ?

Is that seriously what all this was about??

How awfullly anti-climatical...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

This is curious

www.scribd.com...

Isn't this the place the OP meant to lead us to, an invitation to participate in this Monarch Experiment game that started yesterday ?

Apparently, IDK, that's the the best I can come up with ! I guess the journey was part of the "game" too ..

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This is curious

www.scribd.com...

Apparently, IDK, that's the the best I can come up with ! I guess the journey was part of the "game" too ..

Well at least we didn't get dead baby videos shoved down our throats like we did at the end of the BadSelfEater bull#.

Still, I did gain something.
I'll know to skip over certain member's threads and posts in future...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Coming soon

" THE INVITATION II "
The return of the Monad "

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If you're willing to take the words of another and disappoint yourself with them, that's on you. We still have to discuss the Discordian/Occult connection and how it relates to the SVV, the O.T.O. and everyone in-between.

If anyone is still stuck (here), PM me.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

If you're willing to take the words of another and disappoint yourself with them, that's on you. We still have to discuss the Discordian/Occult connection and how it relates to the SVV, the O.T.O. and everyone in-between.

No. You said you were going to explain all that in a new thread that you said you were going to post over a week ago!

If you have something of worth to share, then share it.
Stringing people along like this, being all cryptic like a 'Hidden Hand' wannabe just makes you come across as disingenuous.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'm inn..
I think I can throw in some punches that could score some points?
edit on 0b06America/ChicagoMon, 23 Oct 2017 13:36:06 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 23 Oct 2017 13:36:06 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No. You said you were going to explain all that in a new thread that you said you were going to post over a week ago!

Stringing people along like this, being all cryptic like a 'Hidden Hand' wannabe just makes you come across as disingenuous.

It will all be explained in due time.
Just play along or don't. We have been through this already, pages back, so you are not going to change anyone's mind who is truly interested in these threads. Just have fun and play.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

So, since none of what you claimed turned out to be true you decide to shoot the messenger.

The kicker of it all is that it is because I gave someone advice on meditation. What a horrible thing to have done.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I am apparently too new to PM, and I'm not sure I've got everything. I am connecting dots rapidly however. Is there an alternative you can think of? I'd love to learn more. Also.. side note. I've noticed all of your.. let's call them food related posts seem to go straight to 404. Almost like nobody wants that information available. Am I reading too much into things or am I on the right track here?

ETA, They don't 404 every time. Also I have read your post on "Shills". I hope you don't view me that way, I am new but everyone has to start somewhere. Cheers.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Knocking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

If nothing else it is a good example of how people want to believe so bad that even after 40 pages of nothing they tell you to play along. If that isn't enough go to the Tom Delonge big announcement thread and play along there as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If nothing else it is a good example of how people want to believe so bad that even after 40 pages of nothing they tell you to play along. If that isn't enough go to the Tom Delonge big announcement thread and play along there as well.

It's not even like that. A lot of things I already knew or heard about. A lot of things here were also very new to me. Forget p89 for a moment, and realize that there is a lot more information on other things as well. I do not blindly believe in things, but much of what was posted here does resonate and confirm other beliefs that I still hold, some a little different.

Either way, information, good or bad, must be digested to sift through it all and find the gem(s). Tom Delonge is really no comparison to this thread. Imo. But even him, I will hear what he has to say when he says it, just for giggles. I am open to all opinions, then I will decide for myself.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
It's not even like that. A lot of things I already knew or heard about.

That is mainly what made it nothing.

A lot of things here were also very new to me. Forget p89 for a moment, and realize that there is a lot more information on other things as well. I do not blindly believe in things, but much of what was posted here does resonate and confirm other beliefs that I still hold, some a little different.

The OP offered to spill it, there has been none of that.

Either way, information, good or bad, must be digested to sift through it all and find the gem(s). Tom Delonge is really no comparison to this thread. Imo. But even him, I will hear what he has to say when he says it, just for giggles. I am open to all opinions, then I will decide for myself.

Sure it is. gave a date to make a big announcement and didn't come through. In that sense it is exactly the same.

Where are the rolling heads?
edit on 23-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

We still have to discuss the Discordian/Occult connection and how it relates to the SVV, the O.T.O. and everyone in-between.

Ever thought of summarizing everything in 1 post ?

Or are you trying to activate 'Altars' ?

BTW that plus sign in a circle is in reference to Azazel. A.K.A Uzza / Oz. He is now screwed along with his 196 fallen watchers after 3 fallen watchers repented in 2007 and deserted the initial 200.

Operation Iraqi Freedom was in acknowledgment to those 3 gaining freedom from the OLD Iraq - Babylon.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I’ve been using the mobile version, I can’t seem to find the PM. What I Thought I did find only said messaging is for ATS staff only

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

It will all be explained in due time.
Just play along or don't. We have been through this already, pages back, so you are not going to change anyone's mind who is truly interested in these threads. Just have fun and play.

I'm not going to change anyone's mind?
What on earth are you talking about??
Who's mind am I trying to change? And from what to what?

OP suggested someone else's words led to my disappointment.
I let him know that it's his own conduct that's been disappointing.

OP has repeatedly willfully ignored others' valid questions that may shed light on what he might be hinting at. He hasn't delivered on what he has stated he will provide, instead continues to string everyone along.

If I'm supposed to "play along" this thread should be in the Games subforum. Either that or it should be moved to the Hoax one.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SantokhDevaSingh
I’ve been using the mobile version, I can’t seem to find the PM. What I Thought I did find only said messaging is for ATS staff only

Touch the icon of the person in the upper right of the post by the person you want to send a PM to and then send message in the pop-up menu. It will take you to your in-box then just scroll down.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Going forward, members that have been disappointed by my actions, are unfortunately going to remain disappointed. I have no desire to engage them further. Those that have stayed polite and respectful will receive a special PM that contains a link to the SVV data dump. This thread was intended to lay the groundwork, so that we can discuss more advanced topics in the future. The SVV material will look like gibberish unless you have a basic understanding of analog/digital parapsychology.

edit on 26-10-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join