It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 43
107
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ask and Ye Shall... Thank you much daskakik!




posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Thanks KennyB, you have given me a couple more morsels to chew on with your last response, and I look forward to uncovering the next clues leading down into the rabbit hole. I honestly can't believe I am now coming to learn about this stuff and never heard about any of it in the past.


Open question, in case I missed it, did the OP indicate why he needed to divulge this information by October 22nd? eg; "A few other members know and it’s time for everyone else to take notice. The deadline is October 22, for reasons that I’ll make known before then"...

Thanks all, dig this place...


Some come to laugh the past away, some come to make it just one more day... which ever way your pleasure tends, if you plan ice you're gonna harvest wind... .: Robert Hunter :.
edit on 24-10-2017 by FourthDensityRanger because: add quote attribution



posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Made an account on ATS so I could join this thread. Been following since it's inception, fascinating. Of course I am unable to PM anyone, wondering if it was too late to jump aboard?
Thanks for the insight regardless!



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

it could well be a hoax, but its a 50/50 for me because energy like that has been witnessed far too often for them all to be a hoax, the phenomena is real, there is no doubt about that!!

anyway irt is impossible to say one way or another, so i wont!



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

you are promoting a discordian religion, although all religions are discordian, i commend you if you are attempting to open people's minds, but if you are doing it for you or your cabals benefit then.... you will suffer!



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

All I can say is that I have seen angels and I have seen demons and they never looked like that. Despite my penchant for the paranormal, that looks like a bug on a lens.



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
a reply to: eisegesis

you are promoting a discordian religion, although all religions are discordian, i commend you if you are attempting to open people's minds, but if you are doing it for you or your cabals benefit then.... you will suffer!


Yes.
That's not how I would have put it, but it's sort of true.

People should keep away from this stuff.



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

promoting, exposing
potato pOtaTo



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

fair enough mate, as long as you leave the mind open IMO anyway.




posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I "subscribed" to this thread and simply dropped in when checking "myATS"...you've done a good job of holding the OP's feet to the fire with respect to the 'goods' that were perpetuated to be born of this thread. Job well-done.

My question, and its an earnest, sincere question, what does an angel or demon look like? This thread is dead, so I can't be charged with derailing, do you mind fancying my curiosity?? *Given your dialogue and rhetoric in this thread, I am making a calculated leap of faith you'll answer genuinely -- please don't disappoint.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
edit on 25-10-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

not me to answer, but when you understand the power of the CNS, everything is real if you WILL it.

or are overly sensitive, then all you need to do is fear/love it.

ask and ye shall receive!



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

Call me obtuse, or simply mis-guided, but if I’m picking up what you’re saying, I simply need to spend a half-year at a medical school, hammer out the ins-and-outs of the central nervous system, and THEN use my grey matter to WILL it (in this case what an angel appears to the temporal lobe manifesting from ‘willing it’ in the frontal cortex), that right?

I qualified my question to the poster to avoid this kinda nonsense you just spewed. Hopefully, the poster deems it a worthy query and simply PMs me — your answer is the reason I don’t engage in threads such as this. Thanks for reinforcing my predisposition to such conversations.



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

not me to answer, but when you understand the power of the CNS, everything is real if you WILL it.

or are overly sensitive, then all you need to do is fear/love it.

ask and ye shall receive!


If I read this right, and I'll be happily corrected if not, you are saying that the central nervous system can be willed into manifesting any reality you wish it to. Is that right?
edit on 25102017 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

the manifestation happens within, you can meet spiderman if you WILL

its real and can be proven if you try hard enough..

but if you want to make physical changes to the world.. watch this!


i know for a fact this magick is real!



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat
LOL that made me laugh out loud........ you dont deserve the truth

and it matters not if you are told it cause you would never believe.

your mind couldn't register the truth, i am blessed.
edit on 25-10-2017 by SaturnsSon because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

and the word is borne, mister fancy words LOL



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

That's an interesting proposition.

What happens when two, or more, will opposite events into existence? Does it become a sort of non-corporeal arm wrestling match?

Personally, I see it more as painting on a collective canvas, or a bunch of individual instruments making music. We may be able to carry a tune, harmonize, or even overpower the contributions of others.. for a time at least.. but the canvas, or the backdrop of silence, is largely immutable as far as we are concerned.

Also never been a fan of the "destruction of the ego" concept. Sure, its a commonly held notion, but it may just be the final trap in that particular stage of things.

Actually, I feel it has been misconstrued a bit, perhaps for little more than brevity. Our current perception of "ego" is "destroyed" in the sense that a seed is "destroyed" when sprouting into a tree. I've just never felt the phrase accurately portrays the events and can even be greatly misleading.

We can convince ourselves of its destruction, while what is observing it all (the "ego") sits back and watches in amusement. Perhaps the most influential and deceptive trickster entity is us.



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
i know for a fact this magick is real!

Well, its true but in a different sense.

Some scientists say that there are alternate realities running parallel to this one in real time.

Thought / imagination / effort and words make a reality come to us, or Law of Attraction guides the best matching reality our way.

Hence, what ever we do, if it comes from our hearts then it slowly takes form and becomes reality.

Example: The fat couch potato in the Bible who buried his single talent had no better realities to jump into. Businesses started by the other guys who used their talents did very well for themselves. Naturally, God gave the slobs' talent to another person who was willing to use the talent.



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

you cant will something that goes against the will of another is what i understand.

yes or the "I"

but i get what your saying, and agree, the subject is difficult to explain and understand,

especially when you are describing something that is personal to the individual, and

experiences may differ.

i am newish to this but i am seeing results of the meditative practices i have done so far,

and for me, there is nothing more magickal than finding out that "truth"

i would like to add, that for the last 10 years before i knew about this i have been training myself

unknowingly, for example every night before bed i cleared my mind, and make shapes out of the shadows
of the dark behind my closed eyes, sometimes i would see bright flashes also.



posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
What happens when two, or more, will opposite events into existence? Does it become a sort of non-corporeal arm wrestling match?

Spirits swap host-bodies in alternate realities depending upon their own actions.

So lets say there are 2 versions of yourself in close proximity to each other in terms of realities. A choice arises where you are good and your other version is bad. If their reality is better than yours then a swap occurs.

Their reality predicted 10% chance of rain in the afternoon. Your reality stated 90% chance of rain.

Swap occurs and they walk home in the rain which they assumed was not going to occur.

Your new reality went from crap weather to good weather.

As the saying goes; a person gets what they give.



new topics

top topics



 
107
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

log in

join