It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
So those 3 fallen Watchers who repented are part of the Bush Family Clan?

No. One was actually Shemyhaza (Shymhz) joint leader of the 200 fallen watchers alongside Oz.

This was one of the 3. One woman got it correct when she said 'it was an angel'.

Now watch the ATS trolls come in. They are so predictable. If a hoax video is a hoax, it never gets debunked. If a video is true it gets debunked everyday, like this video. Always use Reverse Logic with dumb demons.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Like saying "One woman got it correct when she said 'it was an angel'" isn't predictable either and what is with the preemptive excuses?

This vid makes a good argument for it being a bug on the lense:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

an adept would not be pushing pens in a job for the establishment, you are a manager which means you work in a capitalist pyramid system??? if anyone wants truly to be a god they should read prometheus rising, a book that teaches you to escape the net!... and we are all stars, as within, so without.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: eisegesis
The SVV material will look like gibberish

Convenient...

This is the full quote that you just truncated and willfully changed. (Not even a ... to show that you did it. Very deceptive.)

Going forward, members that have been disappointed by my actions will unfortunately, remain disappointed. I have no desire to engage them further. Those that have stayed polite and respectful, will receive a special PM that contains a link to the SVV data dump. This thread was intended to lay the groundwork, so that we may discuss more advanced topics in the future.The SVV material will look like gibberish unless you have a basic understanding of analog/digital parapsychology.

(My bold)
Context is always significant.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

I didn't truncated or change anything.
OP asked me to expound on what I meant by convenient.
I then expounded.

No deception from me...

ETA:
Oh you mean I truncated his quote.
Yeah, I was being deliberately facetious. Not deceptive.
edit on 24 10 1717 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Anyone can go look at the post order and see you took half a sentence out of context and tried to make an issue of it.

It's just such a childish twatty thing to do.
It bugs me when people do that.

I don't know what is in the SVV data dump, but if it's like some of their other stuff then yes, it would make more sense if you already had some knowledge of things like neurolinguistic programming, sigils, gematria etc.

Your name suits you.

ETA. It was deceptive because you didn't put ... to show that you were cutting off part of the sentence.
You quoted it like it was whole and complete in itself.

edit on 24-10-2017 by Mandy555 because: I am not he, nor master, nor lord.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yes anyone can go see the posts and clearly see the the whole quote JUST ABOVE my cut off version.
Yes, childish and twatty. Like I said, I was being deliberately facetious.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yes anyone can ... clearly see ... my ... version.

Whatever ...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Actually, I apologise.

I'm irritable today for reasons that are unrelated to you or this thread.
So I'm being childish and twatty on the intetnet.
Sorry.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Could I receive a PM as well? I have been following this thread, just have not posted anything. Thank you

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Was it explained why the reveal would happen before the 22nd?

Was there a reveal besides all of the PDF's?

Did I miss the bus?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Don't apologise. I actually like what you did to my quote there.

I'm probably at fault anyway for misunderstanding what was actually on offer here.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
a reply to: 0bserver1

I've got the feeling they are always there where I am . If I call upon they answer ,they show me from what I want to learn. I discovered that scientifically they are made out of plasma, the fourth state of matter. Well, that's what they told me.
They said that blood plasma and normal plasma are the same and that mankind should accept plasma cosmology.

49:1 atomic
49:2 subatomic
49:3 superetheric
49:4 etheric
49:5 gaseous
49:6 liquid
49:7 solid

49.4 is yet to be defined by the scientific method.
Duality exists throughout world 49.

That is four states of matter we cannot comprehend within our physical reality. It is a continuation of fineness of matter. In world 48 matter still exists as with ALL dimensions, just more subtle.
48:1 atomic
48:2 subatomic
48:3 superetheric
48:4 etheric
48:5 gaseous - duality
48:6 liquid - duality
48:7 solid - duality

Hi KennyB (...new member, with first time replying... Thanks in advance to all), you clearly have some in depth knowledge of these topics. I was curious where the designations you mention, such as 48:1 and 49:7 source from? Is all of this information sourced from some sort of book or is this just knowledge you have worked out over the years through research ?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FourthDensityRanger

I know you didn't ask me but it seems to be from this pdf.

Which comes from laurency.com

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm probably at fault anyway for misunderstanding what was actually on offer here.

I don't think so, I saw rolling heads being offered and there were no rolling heads.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I read the first two pages of this thread vaguely interested to see if anything would come of it. Like other posts before it, predictions and what not amount to naught.

Lord knows how many posts later, still nothing. How shocking.

I didn't join in the "I'm really knowledgeable about certain stuff but I'll be really cryptic to feed my ego as the sheeple get sucked in" game.

Sorry, I know that's extremely rude of me but I'm of the school that reckons if you've something to say, say it, don't beat around the bush.

And yeah... where them heads at?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This snippet is spot on.

A few other members know and it’s time for everyone else to take notice. The deadline is October 22, for reasons that I’ll make known before then.

No one knows the exact time except the King. But the time is coming, and has already come, where those who are willing will join Him in Spirit.
edit on 24-10-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FourthDensityRanger

Hi KennyB (...new member, with first time replying... Thanks in advance to all), you clearly have some in depth knowledge of these topics. I was curious where the designations you mention, such as 48:1 and 49:7 source from? Is all of this information sourced from some sort of book or is this just knowledge you have worked out over the years through research ?

Hi FDR, As daskakik pointed out the link, the information is part of the Pythagorean Hylozoics mental system, enumerated in such a way to provide a mental reference for understanding the esoteric knowledge of the ancients.

The Explanation is a brief overview, and a comprehensive study of Henry T Laurency's work is highly recommended. All the information can be sourced from the link that daskakik re-posted. Good luck with your studies.

Thanks for reposting daskakik.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

the secret is to destroy the ego, just like in guardians of the galaxy 2, also eminem tells you, why be a king when you can be a GOD, there's litto secrets everywhere, when you get the jist of it, were all stars, etc etc...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

is nobody listening to music and watching music videos nowadays, they are all doing the same thing, they are the false idols, they live like gods because they are worshipped like Gods, people need to start worshipping themselves, love thyself!

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join