It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

you can learn as much from the fool as you can from the genius, the fool teaches you what not to do..
i would say your talk is closer to the genius and much in my own way of thinking, we are all in this together
and should be learning from each other instead of ridiculing because they challenge your way of thinking,
i have been researching this for a long time now and feel i am finally on the right path, and for me the CNS
and the collective unconscious are the things we should be investigating and exploring.

Thanks and I agree! I understand the skeptic's POV also, as this is a big topic and a lot to swallow. But in the end yes, we are all in this together. I sense brighter horizons in the future, even if there must be sorrow first.
edit on 21-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You brought it up. You said we all have the same powers so why are those who control the population allowed to do so by those who are awake and should be able to use these same powers?

Maybe those in power evoke dark powers, and those who do not wish to use negative power will stay unseen and out of public wealth on currency and to contract their power from a piece of paper or coin?

They use their powers to grow life to cherish biology and preserve life in a positive way. The builders who delicately made us and started nature as something beautiful not to destroy but to give it a biological timeclock so that it ends when time runs out, and harvest the soul and knowledge it learned from their creation and gloriously reel it in so it can have another purpose either in space or other planets or back on earth ?

Dark powers of the etheric only disgust life and biology and rather see it destroyed in all its grotesque experience and those who fall as victims to that power.

I think one can't obtain power from the higher spiritual conscience if it's not allowed by the universe itself. The universe decides when things end and when it must stay IMO. The battle between the light and darkness will always be.

The outer regions of our Milkyway could be spiraling inwards for different reasons. One could be an evolution of the multidimensional level meaning closer to the center could be more density of stars and eventually an opportunity to be more cosmic entangled with other biological life forms?

As I was writing to you I've got this urge to google " cailibrating 3 6 9" I only typed that into google and something stranged popped up?
edit on 0b12America/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2017 10:15:12 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2017 10:15:12 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Mandy555

No not really actually? But , I've looked into Velikovsky and I see what you're trying to say I guess.

The dragon is a vast crack in the surface of Mars caused by an interplanetary collision.

According to Velikovsky that event is memorialized in various legends and folklore.
Hence loads of dragon in the sky stuff.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Wow no words..

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
fnord

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It's obvious that ancients came from the stars and have repeatedly used the same model as on earth. They desire our and worship their creation as we worship them in the early ages.

They even walked amongst us but we never really statued there physical appearance only on cave carvings. They don't wish to be worshipped as a statue.

They wish to be unknown and only live or worship in our minds, either by experience or by those who speak about them.

daskakik pointed out a very intriguing schematic as to the early civilization and writings. As I stumbled upon something significant within the Bosnian pyramids that brings me to the point where maybe mankind started to evolve on earth under the supervision and guidance of the etheric beings.

I will show something soon that I discovered might be the arrival from Mars on Earth from the ancient times?
edit on 0b10America/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2017 11:08:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2017 11:08:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Posting on ATS is always an invitation to debunk. How else are we to deny ignorance?

I posted that image which shows the different roots of religions world-wide. You made a claim and then asked me to correct you if you were wrong. That is what I did.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It doesn't count. That is so mundane that it is meaningless. That isn't the type of power you alluded to in the post I was replying to.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Maybe those in power evoke dark powers, and those who do not wish to use negative power will stay unseen and out of public wealth on currency and to contract their power from a piece of paper or coin?

The post said "the same power".

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Just so we’re all on the same page…

You've got this!!

Greetings /Brothers and /Systers

Perhaps you haven’t yet been informed, but the works of Chuck Palahniuk are cryptic messages being distributed to active sleeper cells all over the world by T.Y.L.E.R.

"Who is this TYLER they speak of? Can I see him, or touch him? Can I drink of his blOOd, or eat of his flesh? Does this man truly exist? If he does, I demand that you point him out."

Project 89 - Link

The age we live in within the “modern” western world seems to be depleted of magick, adventure, or meaning. Corporations form the backdrop of our environments, and post-modern experts continuously reinforce this lack of meaning. If God is dead, it is because we killed it; but in place of god, we have accepted the slavery of capitalism, and their appears to be no way out.

“Science” has become a new inquisition; having taken upon itself the tyranny of the real, defining what is and is not, as though the chemist is more “right” than the poet. The world has been disenchanted, or seemingly so. The concept of myth arises in the presence of a world of the unknown, when we are faced with a mystery.

(may not be an exact representation)

We use symbols and stories to explain our world to ourselves, and great stories become myths. In the transition to an age of information, we are seeing a return to the myth. The internet is giving rise to a new mode of perception, faced with a non-linear matrix of data from which the individual can draw as they paint their models of reality.

The “real” begins to rupture, to tear at the seams; but indeed, that “real” was only ever asocial construction, ideologies designed to keep people more manageable and controllable. The concept of a singular real is a method of enslavement, limiting the human imagination to the contractual reality of the status quo.

This “real” becomes ever more convincing as logical and rational arguments back up its foundational premises,eventually supported by whole industries and nations and cultures, who have vested interests in the dominance of their own Belief System (BS).

PDF: Download (with preview)

I have an SVV data dump that will make a lot more sense at this point and some juicy Freemason info that expands on the invocation process of the Tattwas, Angels, Demons, Spirits, etc...

Find a Gematria converting website or program and a PDF reader that allows you to spin the page both clockwise and counterclockwise with ease.

Eventually, you will have a complete understanding of Jacob's Ladder, all pictures contained in the OP and enough knowledge to then help others learn the same. Remember, there is both a physical and soul/spirit aspect to this.

Stay tuned...

edit on 22-10-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

I had to contemplate what you said, and you said it fabulously! So it continuously starts all over again but could the next level of consciousness be other than collectively and be a semi-telepathic consciousness ? or just a fractal mind that expands and starts all over again from the beginning until it reaches the end, and again and again?

a reply to: eisegesis
Mind boggling you are, amazing, just amazing another mind bomb to tackle can I ever go back to the old?
edit on 0b28America/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2017 13:59:28 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2017 13:59:28 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Thanks and I agree! I understand the skeptic's POV also, as this is a big topic and a lot to swallow.

Juts for the record, I'm not a skeptic and this topic isn't all that big. All the BS used to dress it up makes it seem bigger than it really is.

Anyone actually read the CIA doc posted earlier in the thread?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thank you for the update. Apparently the discussions have moved/are moving in the intended direction.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

files.abovetopsecret.com....

I had a wonderful encounter with a trio of butterflies the other day. I was parked next to a hill with some purple flowers and found them dancing together, prompting me to take some pictures. After getting home, I went through them all and what I found was pretty amazing. No matter how simple the answer might be, the coincidence implies that she's waving to me.

Say “hello” to IT.

files.abovetopsecret.com....

Has anyone mentioned anything relating to the 2nd butterfly image ..most of its left wing looks like its missing or been altered? It seems to be blurred or something .. just a thought didn’t notice it before.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think I am ... I didn't see it at first but I think it could be, as I'm struggling through it all, As I know that they are standing at the gates because they told me so. that's what my question was only I didn't say it myself somehow " why now?" page seven the seven I thought it was a coincidence after looking back I locked up for a brief moment.

I still am baffled I need some time to coop all of the info..

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Eisegesis, I have been following this thread consistently. I feel that I have a very basic understanding of the information you have brought forth. However, I do have one question I would ask you to help me understand if you're willing and able. Who are the "good guys"? That may sound simple or childish, but I'm sincere. If there are only two masters, I would choose to emulate Christ as I know him. Love, Compassion, Truth.. I tried to Private message you but was unable to, I'm unfamiliar with the site. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Wishes,
A friend.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Since participating in this thread I feel like I've jumped down a lifetime , lol, maybe several, of Rabbit Holes and with as much of an open mind and heart as possible have been diligent in my search.

Secret societies, politics, The Illuminati, Scared Geometry, near death experiences, History, False Flags, The book of Enoch, Balak strategy, fake alien invasions, CERN, electro magnetic systems that alter reality, MK ultra, The shroud of Jesus, Interviews with Aliens....and there's plenty more !

So today I just decided to give my mind a rest and focus on the here and now, get outside and work in the garden, enjoy watching the dogs play and the cat lay in the sun, smell the air after the rain, cook a nice meal for my family and something occurred to me that gave be great comfort and hope......

Maybe Heaven is having a BODY on EARTH ? Maybe we are not trapped on Earth, Maybe the Meek shall inherit the Earth ? IDK, I gotta finish dinner, and it smells good !

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Im halfway through it, it is interesting, makes sense so far to me, on page 15 i think

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Thanks and I agree! I understand the skeptic's POV also, as this is a big topic and a lot to swallow.

Juts for the record, I'm not a skeptic and this topic isn't all that big. All the BS used to dress it up makes it seem bigger than it really is.

Anyone actually read the CIA doc posted earlier in the thread?

Yes. It has many things in common with the psychonaut training manual, and the first earth battalion field manual.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join