It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

Can anyone recommend a good gematria app gor android?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

The reason I asked is because it is about Robert Monroe, which I mentioned earlier, and the technique he developed. It is a straightforward assessment of the technique with an attempt to explain it. No secret rituals or hidden truths. No cat and mouse games.

Robert Monroe also wrote 3 books which are also very straightforward and he tries to apply the scientific method, although he does admit that at the time science wasn't up to the task of explaining his experiences. Probably still isn't.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
Yes. It has many things in common with the psychonaut training manual, and the first earth battalion field manual.

Maybe due to the nature of the doc it seems that way but I think Monroe himself came to very different conclusions.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have been reading through “Project 89” and holy sh1t. Those feelings you get deep inside when you “feel/know” something is true. It’s like a confirmation of this known unknown feeling I’ve always had through life. Knowing something but not knowing what the hell it was that I knew. This is great OP. I was hoping for an advancement of some sort, and as of a just a few moments ago, I have it.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SantokhDevaSingh

What exactly do you "feel/know" is true?

Your post made me actually look at the doc linked and the thing that popped out at me is:

Project 89, in the simplest sense, is a Alternate Reality Game- however, it is different than any that has been attempted yet. Project 89 is more of an experiment in what happens to the collective intelligence of the internet when engaged in a consciously induced process of apophenia.

So basically it is an experiment to see if you can larp hard enough to make it real?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Yes. It has many things in common with the psychonaut training manual, and the first earth battalion field manual.

Maybe due to the nature of the doc it seems that way but I think Monroe himself came to very different conclusions.

All seem to give the practices some validity.

edit on 22-10-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I've got a question for those who are or can answer it so that I can chose a wich way my crossroad could lead do I go left ,ahead, right or back where I came from .

There are many societies but they all neclect one in particular those who are in power for ages now.

It seems we are at a crossroad with not four directions but many . Because it seems that's how the universe works in some way .

I've got the feeling that I'm standing in the middle of those crossroad with no clue wich way to go?

I do see the etherical clashes and it seems that they are playing it outside our view , well not entirely because on earth we look at this differently

When I see one in the eye I can feel what they are so I'm not a person who decides by words but by looking into ones soul
edit on 0b15America/ChicagoSun, 22 Oct 2017 08:45:15 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 22 Oct 2017 08:45:15 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What exactly do you "feel/know" is true?

Your post made me actually look at the doc linked and the thing that popped out at me is:

Project 89, in the simplest sense, is a Alternate Reality Game- however, it is different than any that has been attempted yet. Project 89 is more of an experiment in what happens to the collective intelligence of the internet when engaged in a consciously induced process of apophenia.

So basically it is an experiment to see if you can larp hard enough to make it real?

I pick and choose what is my truth. Using discernment along the way. When I get to a part of information that “works” for me or “feels” right I stay with it until maybe one day it no longer works, another truth comes along, or maybe the ego as deceitful as it may be got in the way when my awareness and focus was less than optimal and decided from it limited perspective that was truth. Then of course taking a step back and having to reassess. I always have to step back and reasses the situation/s questioning my programming and “beliefs” along the way. What I once thought may have been truth 3 years ago, may no longer serve me to this day, whether being “thuthful” or not it is through trial and error, “feeling” or listening to my heart while implementing certain thought forms and most importantly coming to my own conclusions on whatever it is I feel like concluding at that time for myself. See to me Truth is very fluid like in nature, always changing... this is not the truth we consider to be universal laws and such, this is truth in relation to my own experiences through trial and error if it does not serve me it does not serve me. It is an inner knowing even though on the surface it (in the head) the ego may have not stepped aside quite yet. It’s a process. But there are those times when the feeling inside is a sense or a type of knowing that you can only know from inside. It may not be known from the “mind” at the moment the “truth” or “feeling” arises unless much contemplation occurs or has occurred. Have you ever experienced ANYTHING to where you just “knew” I mean anything, maybe it was even meeting that significant other. Your mind does not know but something very deep within your heart, your being, your soul resonates, and out of “faith” or whatever you want to call it you go with it. #, what do you have to lose? Your mind? Your reputation? I lost all that years ago. Through my own experiences and interpretations I arrive to my own conclusions and beliefs. Of course there is more to life then this... look around, how could there not be, it’s a crazy ass ride, journey, experience, experiment. All I was saying when reading through that paper something inside took a long yawn and said finally. It was feeling of joy, relief, excitement, and that “knowing” feeling. We’ll never argumentatively know on this “level” of the game at this time anyway, because of the hidden, “realistic” fluid-like nature of the game.
edit on 22-10-2017 by SantokhDevaSingh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I've got a question for those who are or can answer it so that I can chose a wich way my crossroad could lead do I go left ,ahead, right or back where I came from .

There are many societies but they all neclect one in particular those who are in power for ages now.

It seems we are at a crossroad with not four directions but many . Because it seems that's how the universe works in some way .

I've got the feeling that I'm standing in the middle of those crossroad with no clue wich way to go?

I do see the etherical clashes and it seems that they are playing it outside our view , well not entirely because on earth we look at this differently

When I see one in the eye I can feel what they are so I'm not a person who decides by words but by looking into ones soul

You are designed to figure it out. One day, some day if not this lifetime maybe the next, or maybe you’ve already figured it out decided to come back and try to lift humanity up, taking the chance that you wouldn’t figure it out as you once have, and you just haven’t made the decision. I believe in the concept of heaven/hell but not religiously. Regardless of the path you choose, the road to heaven; the road to hell, either way they are both 5 minutes from the beach.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
has anyone ever wondered why many of the top movie stars DON'T watch their own movies?

its a pretty obvious answer when you "know"

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thanks for the latest post. I am half way through the 89 thing. A little behind but will finish it today. This feels like the T.V. show Mr. Robot. (Which I encourage people to watch, at least the 1st episode or 3.)
edit on 22-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
has anyone ever wondered why many of the top movie stars DON'T watch their own movies?

its a pretty obvious answer when you "know"

Why do you think? Because they know their own stuff is BS? The subliminal things contained inside?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Those are not words from a real atheist point of view I guess ?

As I'm still undergoing a kind spiritual ascention I'm not denying heaven and hell .

And I did not make a choice or pledged to something
as I only discovered things that were not the ways how I've been raised from Christian point of view.
I didn't read any books or manuals to discover what I'd discovered so far.

I'm just curious what the guidelines would be if one would choose something that were more like what I discovered.

And maybe what I discovered should be avoided or embraced depends of what I think of it?

But I know what you mean and I appreciate your opinion about that..

And I do know when a situation starting to take form..

edit on 0b58America/ChicagoSun, 22 Oct 2017 10:21:58 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 22 Oct 2017 10:21:58 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I feel the conditioning has always been happening, from what i am reading now, many things that have archetypal meanings from the past are being flipped to cause an internal struggle of personal consciousness, for example if you look at the original meanings and images associated with certain things, you notice they have been flipped for a reason, swastika, isis, cancer (crab/scarab) etc, then when you look at occult backwards wording and how the subconscious can pick different meanings that have an effect to consciousness from different words like, santa/satan live/evil etc etc.
the list goes on, and the conditioning has been happening for hundreds of years at least, its whos doing the conditioning that i am having trouble with...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Those are not words from a real atheist point of view I guess ?

As I'm still undergoing a kind spiritual ascention I'm not denying heaven and hell .

And I did not make a choice or pledged to something
as I only discovered things that were not the ways how I've been raised from Christian point of view.
I didn't read any books or manuals to discover what I'd discovered so far.

I'm just curious what the guidelines would be if one would choose something that were more like what I discovered.

And maybe what I discovered should be avoided or embraced depends of what I think of it?

But I know what you mean and I appreciate your opinion about that..

And I do know when a situation starting to take form..

I do not conform to atheism nor any other mainstream religion. Truth is my religion. But I do admit every religion has bits and pieces of truth sprinkled on top of the BS, but hidden it is in most cases.

I believe in most cases we create our own heaven/hell based off what we choose to allow or push away according to the conditioning most have grown in to. What creates my heaven would be hell to someone else and so on. The hardest part is creating your ideal “heaven” based on what gives you joy and pleasure and discerning or throwing away anything and everything that you see fit that corrupts your concept of “heaven”.
edit on 22-10-2017 by SantokhDevaSingh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

All seem to give the practices some validity.

Well the two "manuals" are are guides so they give the practices validity by default but that doesn't mean that they are objectively valid. The assessment of the gateway program is a bit more objective. The report could have well been negative.

We also should conflate the positive as lending credence to the other two when the three say different things.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Well, there is some validity to the psychological 'admonishment' of many a therapist -

- i.e. "fake it til you make it"...

To me the 'experiment' begs the question:

What if you can make a thing come true by getting enough people to believe it is true?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Sorry, seems I was not clear in my question. I was asking about what specifically in the document rang true to you not how you go about picking and choosing your truth or why.

Still after reading your post I guess you liked the basic premise of the project, it does sound cool. I could really see the appeal but I don't get the "knowing" feeling.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Well, there is some validity to the psychological 'admonishment' of many a therapist -

- i.e. "fake it til you make it"...

To me the 'experiment' begs the question:

What if you can make a thing come true by getting enough people to believe it is true?

Mass meditation on a common issue/subject/intention has been proven to have a positive effect on desired outcome. I accept that. I don’t have time to elaborate at the moment but just think of all the fear based disinfo out there. Those who do have their grip on humanity pretty much dictates whatever their heart desires to the general sheeple.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I could really see the appeal but I don't get the "knowing" feeling.

Is it possible that this is due to the very nature of the construct you have created?

Meaning, as evidenced by the form of participation you have chosen in this thread (and others?), your natural reaction might be contrarian from the start?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join