It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Egoism, consciousness, higher-lower self is but the preconceived idea of our actual containment in this internal and external visual & perceptional exploration if Mars is an example then it spreads and has always then this is our chance as in every iteration there is a time to unveil and reassess as…

In every mechanism of my mind an egoism is relayed. Externally I try to reason, the causes of my discomfort, disagreement with my external perception, so internally. I fight to find an agreeable conclusion, my egotism finds an agreement that suits, so, that I am justified and can console my belief mechanism, but internally deeply rooted the brief alchemy of maji becomes intolerant of the initial veil I have created, and the turbulence resonates in abundance and is able to connect in all consciousness feeding our consensual universal chaos………………….

The dream state 3 states of process, energy, trinity, crosses … iteration now new. Continuum, all will … reclaim as one diverse intellect, consciousness, inter-connectivity of our freedom of unconditional Love Compassion Truth and Understanding, for it is destined for humanity to wash away the indifference that has sentenced us to blindly oblige, be prey to the fulfilment of insignificance, born of debt societal woes in socially engineered and experimental experience projections, doctrines taught by the manipulation of ourselves.

Our compassionate Construct is the formation of a united humanity against those who determine our depression and division for energetical emo-tion at our cost. our truth was not to create disharmony, distrust and our eventual di-mension.

This was created upon us to dismantle the belief that we are not able to change our belief in our beliefs but , we are able to re-invent our processing capabilities and redefine our perceptions and interpretations, without preconceptions of limited measure, we can no longer consent!! Or be in denial of our future without the consequences, we must all consider our material matter existence we hold so tightly in density dogma?
Do we not enslave ourselves in our own free will to consent?

Mason Assassin Magi Religion all self-fulfilling prophecy with no need for management just a little self-manipulative egoism now and then…

If a veil surrenders another appears in the huge petri dish cast upon our own beliefs…. surely then our continual moment of our own revelation…. Is now being…beginning in our own space-cial reality and consciousness awareness!!!!

edit on 20-10-2017 by Fingle because: doh

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
The figures and stories in the Bible, and every other religion, tell the same exact story.

No, they don't. Have you actually looked at other religions outside of the middle east?

It has nothing to do with figures running around in the mountains with their sheppard crooks and flocks of sheep. The stories and figures are describing parts and functions of the human body, brain/nervous system, consciousness, and the relation to nature and the Universe.

Why and more importantly why would you think that would mean something?

It is easy to control the population when they do not realize that they posses the same powers as the ones doing the controlling.

If this were true then why haven't the unveiled used their power to take out those in control? Don't tell me that that is what all the internet chatter is about. If that is the power then we are screwed.

I get that certain phrases resonate but at some point you have to realize that they just sound good but there may not be anything to them.

What I meant by same story, is they all worship the same thing, the Sun. From what I gathered, it all started in Egypt, and most every other religion broke off of that. Correct me if I am wrong as I am going by memory.

As far as "secret powers", there is more to it and I do not know all of the details. But a lot of it seems to be working on one's consciousness and spiritual evolution, as a base line. I am still learning and reading.

edit on 20-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yes!!!

Lol! I've seen the dragon!!!

It's totally there!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

its quite a story isn't it? it connects many dots.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I have read through the answers. First you need to educate me on I.I.T. Couldn't find it but then my mind is exhausted so possibly half brain dead now.

As for the first pic. i noticed the face immediately as well as what seems to be a face to the far right. And something that looks like a hologram but probably shadows or indentations above the face resembling an animal (horse?) with something on top. Adding 3 D does make is look similar to the sphinx lion. Also noticed I had to look at the face without it pulled further down on my computer to get some resemblance to you image.

2nd pic did not see dragon till pointed out. This too me is much to likely to be just landscape anomaly.

I leave this to others much smarter than I and there are many here.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

don't be the knowledge has been gained by them and I'm only showing it to you all to learn from it and from your selves when its all completed we all might be stepping up a little

a reply to: liveandlearn
None of us are smarter then anyone here, it's focusing on the question connecting with the universe and all can tap in and get the answers we need I think?

Maybe were forming a collective mind at the moment to cooperatively seek the answers and learn from each other.
What I saw out there amazed me they literally meld into something larger. As stepping on a train of entities and enjoy the ride.
edit on 0b50America/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 20:30:50 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 20:30:50 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

And it's a red one too how weird can it be? Mars seems to be the god of war, who knows if those spirits didn't come here on earth we might have had lesser wars? they took their heritage with them and spread it on earth into their siblings for millions of years.

Might we have been contaminated with our DNA?
edit on 0b34America/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 20:52:34 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 20:52:34 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well, I know I have learned and this is probably the only thread I have participated in this much feeling totally inadequate during my 9 years (as of monday)on ats. Seems many have grown beyond their bounds with the interactions. Though I am older than most, at least the mind is still open for change.

Off topic. It is nearly the 22nd and OP has not been here. Think the point, other than waking us up, counteract a meme war with positive memes/thoughts/information on social medias beginning the 22nd. Also recall seeing a post somewhere that antifa wanted to start a civil war Nov 4. And the meme, etc. war above was to go through Nov 4. Others may want to recheck that. Think it was in the Operations tab for the Anon link.

Then I could be totally wrong. Anyone else have thoughts? Knowledge?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I know, I'm waiting too, but I'm not afraid if its time. The signs of war seem to be close. Something strange happened today when I got home, the ministry of health had sent us iodine pills for precaution if a nuclear event would happen. but regulations were only to give to children.Our government never sent us those pills in my entire life?

do they expect something? I wish I had the power to gain access to that question?
edit on 0b15America/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 21:06:15 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 21:06:15 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Mind telling us where you live?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

What I meant by same story, is they all worship the same thing, the Sun. From what I gathered, it all started in Egypt, and most every other religion broke off of that. Correct me if I am wrong as I am going by memory.

No. This image might help:

As far as "secret powers", there is more to it and I do not know all of the details. But a lot of it seems to be working on one's consciousness and spiritual evolution, as a base line. I am still learning and reading.

You brought it up. You said we all have the same powers so why are those who control the population allowed to do so by those who are awake and should be able to use these same powers?

I don't expect you to answer the question. It is rhetorical.

edit on 20-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Sorry as I'm momentarily creating a jet lag from not flying with a plane but to participate everything that's going on here, I'm living in a country where the monarchs rule sort of speak.The Netherlands is home base for me.. So this iodine pills that have been given to our whole society last week I find strange. They call it their duty in case of nuclear facility disaster?

It makes it so suspicious because nothing will ever come from our government, its a very tight " organization" we comply to much as people to our government and its a very closed society I think. and usually, do not complain in the open.
But it seems that maybe the first signs of an outbreak somehow seems to be here?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

And it's a red one too how weird can it be? Mars seems to be the god of war, who knows if those spirits didn't come here on earth we might have had lesser wars? they took their heritage with them and spread it on earth into their siblings for millions of years.

Might we have been contaminated with our DNA?

Have you ever read Velikovsky?
Worlds in Collision.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

No not really actually? But , I've looked into Velikovsky and I see what you're trying to say I guess.

edit on 0b51America/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2017 06:10:51 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2017 06:10:51 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

To Germans they say it's ongoing because of Belgium?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Honestly, I diverged myself a couple of months ago from every outlet news source and started to follow my own path to not be influenced by media corporate indoctrination. It clouds the minds of many.

That's their goal..so I don't know much about Antifa and all orchestrated scenarios the government's come up with to diverge as many people from the bigger picture.

So I've turned myself into the research of Saturn and my quest for the real truth of spirit and soul.

This invitation was a real eye-catcher and it pulled me right in.

I've criticized Space agencies in some occasions here if, I pointed out some of the clear signs, that to me is revealed in the stars planets and Galaxy itself.

Luckily there a still people within the space industries who also think that they have to show us, but can't talk about it in public. As they give us just as this Thread the riddles to solve the puzzle they're also trying to solve internally.

They do hide a lot and take out the more clear signs of extraterrestrial visitation to our planet, but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. one space organization can't filter out every aspect of that visitation.

So the only thing they can do is " just don't say a word " because if they do and those big bosses don't like it anymore they'll shut down everything.
I have got the feeling the ones who really know whats going on, love riddles they love to see struggle from a tiny piece of maybe evidence to, later on, be forgotten what it was all about.

But they love how people are opposing each other over a small detail that's been noticed.

However, they forget that everything that's being read by a human being will be registered in their minds and eventually stored as a collective unconscious revelation point in time and galaxy itself. So awareness might be caused just from that so people don't have to read it anymore, they just know that its true ..

But after me, rumbling about the whole universe again .. Maybe you should do a thread about that to see what information comes from that?

Government info

In the week of 3 October 2017, eligible households in a 100km radius around a nuclear facility will receive information about this by post and through social media. The iodine tablets will be distributed over a two-week period starting on 9 October 2017.

I think it's going to be a planned attack as of the Vegas shooting, they are threatened by the opposing ISBE's so they create chaos and try to divide or to evade what's coming from out of space that has his eyes on earth for a while now.

The Vegas shootings and everything else that has been happening and is coming are literally convulsions of an empire falling.
edit on 0b36America/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2017 07:24:36 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 21 Oct 2017 07:24:36 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No. This image might help:

You brought it up. You said we all have the same powers so why are those who control the population allowed to do so by those who are awake and should be able to use these same powers?

I don't expect you to answer the question. It is rhetorical.

I don't have an answer yet because I am still learning and researching. The thread title is "Lifting the Veil, An Invitation" Not an invitation to try and debunk every post that gets posted here. You don't have to believe.. Let the rest of us have fun and learn something, regardless where this goes.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And here is one power I can think of. All these leaks lately, which seem to be slowly bringing the system down. A massive leak can be done by one person, using the power of his morals and TRUTH. A few leakers using truth and courage, is bringing down something much bigger. If that counts.

Also, a lot of this, I think, deals with the collective conscience as a whole as well.
edit on 21-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

you can learn as much from the fool as you can from the genius, the fool teaches you what not to do..
i would say your talk is closer to the genius and much in my own way of thinking, we are all in this together
and should be learning from each other instead of ridiculing because they challenge your way of thinking,
i have been researching this for a long time now and feel i am finally on the right path, and for me the CNS
and the collective unconscious are the things we should be investigating and exploring.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join