It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
So I am reading the Alien Interview book and came upon the following

pg 73 Alien Interview

The name "Yaweh" means"anonymous", as theIS-BE who "worked with" Moses could not use an actual name or anything that would identify himself, or blow the cover of the amnesia / prison operation. The last thing the covert amnesia / hypnosis / prison system wants to do is to reveal themselves openly to the IS-BEs on Earth. They feel that this would restore the inmates memories!

Now from the 1st link under the TYLER tab near the bottom is this

What is GOD? Some people say they don’t like the idea of TYLER or ANONYMOUS being called a god, or god like. But what are the gods? They are but spiritual entities. They are Memetic ideas that inspire their followers. Genetics and physics are patterns that create the universe, simply because they are good at survival. They are, because they are. I AM that I AM. IT, simplyIS, because IT mustBE. On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero. However, gods are not one person, and on a long enough time scale, those systems that survive, are understood as GOD. GOD is not some angry man with a beard. GOD is the very nature of reality. You must sometimes understand that it is not the WORD GOD that defines what is truth, it is TRUTH that defines the word of GOD.

So, I need to think through this further but would like some input. Does this derive from this interview. Who are the good guys?

The stuff about TYLER sounds like stuff from that Fight Club cult, I can't remember what they call themselves now.
They came to light in all the BadSelfEater speculation. They talk about Chuck Palahniuk being a prophet because of the Fight Club 2 graphic novel.
I'm not sure if they're serious or if it's some kind of joke. Fight Club 2 was bloody awful...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I did take note of IT, don't believe that is 'it' rather I.T.

Or even I.I.T .but I've got the feeling they are not terrestrial in any sense.

If science categorized three groups then they would at least be a type three.

And if so,we are no match whatsoever. So that leaves me that the ignorance we have about ourselves after knowing the fact that they are controlling every aspect and happening on earth and out there has merely been hidden ,because they had to ready us first before we could accept that evolution hasn't been set into motion by nature on its own?

Also corruption and falsification from opposing factions for total control or annihilation of the self imposed being.

For some we form a threat of an infestation of the planets as for other a creation to perfection on the biological spectrum or maybe a biological labor drone?

So it's hard to figure out who we as lower species are dealing with imo.

To my knowledge they incorporate many world's and they also like to saperate those species just for the sake of collaboration between biological life?

Religion therefore is a mighty tool to keep us devided. And they keep track of everything for both parties.

As for the heavenly bodies I see it this way. First comes the galaxy then the stars are born within nebulae in order the planets the moons and comets.

Asteroids are the building blocks for creating moons and other things they are bricklayers imo.

They are the keys to unlock biology to grow and experiment of the geometric complexity.

Mars didn't end because solar wind ended it. It ended because biological life became a threat to them in some way?
And maybe chose earth to start all over again with a new form of human 2.0

I'll ask you who see the bigger picture ,what do you see within this picture ?

And this one?

edit on 0b13America/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 08:21:13 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 08:21:13 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I also definitely don't agree with the way it is being done because, in my opinion, busting open secrets shouldn't be done in such a mysterious way. It is contrary to the goal stated.

I think maybe the reason is to learn some things first to make the later more understandable. Like another person said, trying to learn algebra before addition and subtraction. Some of the "secrets" are how we have been lied to and controlled through religion for ages. For instance..

Take David and Goliath, slaying the giant. In reality, all this is, is YOU conquering your lower self.

The so called "kingdom of God" is the Human body.

The 7 Deciples, are not 7 men, it is the 7 planets and 7 spheres of consciousness. (chakras)

The figures and stories in the Bible, and every other religion, tell the same exact story. It has nothing to do with figures running around in the mountains with their sheppard crooks and flocks of sheep. The stories and figures are describing parts and functions of the human body, brain/nervous system, consciousness, and the relation to nature and the Universe.

It is easy to control the population when they do not realize that they posses the same powers as the ones doing the controlling.

edit on 20-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

As I didn't know why I had to point out Mars or even talked about Mars in conjunction with the OP I'll give one headstart for those who didn't see what I posted above.

I just discovered this as I was evaluating my mind . The answers of my questions begun to take form.

How weird the connection between the universe and my brain seems to work it really amazes me and I don't really understand if it's a hidden power of connecting the un material.

Look what I found ..

I never looked at it this way . Now the above post of mine should be easy?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

interesting, that you said you conquering your lower self, i have been looking at it like me contacting my higher self, but it begs the age old question, who am i?
maybe the internal struggle is designed to help us evolve into a whole also, just like the external struggles we encounter each day in life. The message in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is to destroy Ego... i do love when a movie hands you some truth!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: 0bserver1

As I didn't know why I had to point out Mars or even talked about Mars in conjunction with the OP I'll give one headstart for those who didn't see what I posted above.

I just discovered this as I was evaluating my mind . The answers of my questions begun to take form.

How weird the connection between the universe and my brain seems to work it really amazes me and I don't really understand if it's a hidden power of connecting the un material.

Look what I found ..

I never looked at it this way . Now the above post of mine should be easy?

I see an entity on the left picture.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon

interesting, that you said you conquering your lower self, i have been looking at it like me contacting my higher self, but it begs the age old question, who am i?
maybe the internal struggle is designed to help us evolve into a whole also, just like the external struggles we encounter each day in life. The message in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is to destroy Ego... i do love when a movie hands you some truth!

Try building an integrative ego, make it your home. Your own boundaries, somewhere between ideal and realistic and slowly let the inside and the outside lifes become one.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think that you misunderstood my point , let's see if mandy knows or maybe Liveandlearn or maybe Eisegesis or others, I think I've stumbled onto something significant?

Geologically it's a figure and the others represent something the OP pointed out..
edit on 0b42America/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 11:28:42 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 11:28:42 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think that you misunderstood my point , let's see if mandy knows or maybe Liveandlearn or maybe Eisegesis or others, I think I've stumbled onto something significant?

Geologically it's a figure and the others represent something the OP pointed out..

I probably did. Sorry for the simple quick answer without thinking. I do notice it looks like a pyramid maybe. Other than that, yes I don't think I follow, but I will in time.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn

I did take note of IT, don't believe that is 'it' rather I.T.

Or even I.I.T .but I've got the feeling they are not terrestrial in any sense.

If science categorized three groups then they would at least be a type three.

And if so,we are no match whatsoever. So that leaves me that the ignorance we have about ourselves after knowing the fact that they are controlling every aspect and happening on earth and out there has merely been hidden ,because they had to ready us first before we could accept that evolution hasn't been set into motion by nature on its own?

Also corruption and falsification from opposing factions for total control or annihilation of the self imposed being.

For some we form a threat of an infestation of the planets as for other a creation to perfection on the biological spectrum or maybe a biological labor drone?

So it's hard to figure out who we as lower species are dealing with imo.

To my knowledge they incorporate many world's and they also like to saperate those species just for the sake of collaboration between biological life?

Religion therefore is a mighty tool to keep us devided. And they keep track of everything for both parties.

As for the heavenly bodies I see it this way. First comes the galaxy then the stars are born within nebulae in order the planets the moons and comets.

Asteroids are the building blocks for creating moons and other things they are bricklayers imo.

They are the keys to unlock biology to grow and experiment of the geometric complexity.

Mars didn't end because solar wind ended it. It ended because biological life became a threat to them in some way?
And maybe chose earth to start all over again with a new form of human 2.0

I'll ask you who see the bigger picture ,what do you see within this picture ?

Almost directly in center is a detailed face similar to that of a humans

And this one?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

let's see if mandy knows ..

Personally speaking I think the universe is full of weird #.

And yes, it is almost certain that there are Enochian entities hiding in the canyons of Mars.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
And honestly the 2nd picture, in the middle as well, or close to it, looks to be a shape that is representative of a butterfly. Other than that I haven’t observed very long. The first image you can notice that “face” almost instantly.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Well, what about what the OP pointed out here we have three crosses. But I'm more referring to symbolic structures as you know history repeats itself doesn't matter how far back we go they are using the same symbols and geometric system as they would do on earth.

Only what if the pictures I presented were a preset of what happened before Earth?

As when I looked at those Martian Photographs and Many can think well that's pareidolic but I've seen to have this strange ability or defect for some, To see the symmetry from a 2d into 3d as on those pictures for example.

The first I showed to me had a great deal or looked a lot like one of those cards, in fact as you said I think to have found at least the Crowned queen or virgin as showed in that first picture.

Below you see the Vallis marineris , I was always intriqued by this place I even made art around it.
As I look at Vallis Marineris I see a dragon .

From left to right It's head. The cracks are symmetrically facing the viewer, following its neck torso and finally the tail ?
I don't know if any of you can see it but I can. the center of that torso is named Osiris well some will know what that means?

Then The face of Mars eroded but used to be a Lion as the Egyptian sphinx seemed to be from the legends of speak that is?

So could this mean that after the fall of Mars they carved or constructed this queen or virgin as a final sculpture like the job is done?
The dragon also portrays prosperity and fertility as mars is described within the bible?
It even seems that there is some kind of theory of a pre-adamite Earth but isn't accepted?

I couldn't find more figures of the cards with the three crosses , maybe I was on to something maybe not ..

edit on 0b32America/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 14:23:32 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 20 Oct 2017 14:23:32 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i like the cut of your jip and your profile pic, much better than that horse you had lol
cheers for the advice.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Well, what about what the OP pointed out here we have three crosses. But I'm more referring to symbolic structures as you know history repeats itself doesn't matter how far back we go they are using the same symbols and geometric system as they would do on earth.

Only what if the pictures I presented were a preset of what happened before Earth?

As when I looked at those Martian Photographs and Many can think well that's pareidolic but I've seen to have this strange ability or defect for some, To see the symmetry from a 2d into 3d as on those pictures for example.

The first I showed to me had a great deal or looked a lot like one of those cards, in fact as you said I think to have found at least the Crowned queen or virgin as showed in that first picture.

Below you see the Vallis marineris , I was always intriqued by this place I even made art around it.
As I look at Vallis Marineris I see a dragon .

From left to right It's head. The cracks are symmetrically facing the viewer, following its neck torso and finally the tail ?
I don't know if any of you can see it but I can. the center of that torso is named Osiris well some will know what that means?

Then The face of Mars eroded but used to be a Lion as the Egyptian sphinx seemed to be from the legends of speak that is?

So could this mean that after the fall of Mars they carved or constructed this queen or virgin as a final sculpture like the job is done?
The dragon also portrays prosperity and fertility as mars is described within the bible?
It even seems that there is some kind of theory of a pre-adamite Earth but isn't accepted?

I couldn't find more figures of the cards with the three crosses , maybe I was on to something maybe not ..

If you are talking about the pic with three crosses...

In my opinion the legends of the fall are no more and no less than the mythologised folk memory of the neolithic revolution.
However, I doubt that the creator of those pictures would agree with me.

Everything else?
More sh*t in heaven and earth, Sherlock.
Or whatever.

I've never been to Mars. Wouldn't know what lives there.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No, It's not that something lives there, its finished job is done the game over empty planet only ruins and marks of the ancients that remains that billions of years ago it went wrong and they decided to let the planet die.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
The figures and stories in the Bible, and every other religion, tell the same exact story.

No, they don't. Have you actually looked at other religions outside of the middle east?

It has nothing to do with figures running around in the mountains with their sheppard crooks and flocks of sheep. The stories and figures are describing parts and functions of the human body, brain/nervous system, consciousness, and the relation to nature and the Universe.

Why and more importantly why would you think that would mean something?

It is easy to control the population when they do not realize that they posses the same powers as the ones doing the controlling.

If this were true then why haven't the unveiled used their power to take out those in control? Don't tell me that that is what all the internet chatter is about. If that is the power then we are screwed.

I get that certain phrases resonate but at some point you have to realize that they just sound good but there may not be anything to them.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

No, It's not that something lives there, its finished job is done the game over empty planet only ruins and marks of the ancients that remains that billions of years ago it went wrong and they decided to let the planet die.

You clearly know more about Mars than I do.
I bow to your superior knowledge.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I love the bottom picture, it looks like a person sitting with their arms resting on invisible tables...looks very comfy

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SupermassiveBlackHOLE

You sent that hug just perfectly, Thank-You it meant more than you know, lol, or maybe you do know ?! Who knows in this enigma of a thread we are sharing.

I read the Alien Interview this morning, and OH BOY....been thinking about it all day. How delightful, us IS-BEs , the rejects of the universe have been imprisoned here on Earth ( which is an unstable planet, doomed to the destruction of humanity ) because we are either criminals, perverts or artist rebels that are incapable of following the rules. The only hope we have is some collective change in reality to be reached with a fractured understanding of who we actually are and have always been. The "Domain" which seems to operate with the same sort of class system as Earth... has a passing interest in possibly helping humanity because the resources of the Earth are their property and they don't want us lunatics to blow up their assets and 3000 of their own who somehow got trapped too ......yup, lovely way to start the morning !!

I need to read this all again.......ugggggggggg

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join