It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

been feeling a bit wavy, and im noo even moving.... mental!/?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SupermassiveBlackHOLE
Finally dasakik, the unbeknowest martyr of this thread ( just kidding I knew those words might piss ya off) I wanna say a+ for staying true to your beliefs. And consistently expressing them.

No offense would have been taken from those words even if you did not say you were J/K.

For the record, I'm not just playing devils advocate. I actually believe what I posted, I have no choice because it is what I have experienced.

The lesson for me is that lifting the second veil seems to have placed me back in the corner wearing the dunce cap but I cant go back to resonating (and larping) with the usual suspects.

It's all good though.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

it would make sense if we have forgotten in order to evolve the species/human that we have been born into, maybe it is a constant cycle and our goal on this plain is quite simply evolution, to evolve into a higher consciousness being and to traverse and spread our seed on other habitable planets, maybe that,s always been the goal of every species in the universe, you know the reason every living thing is here to spread its seed. Thats what makes sense to me anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

another thing, every organism is made stronger because of stress, if there is no stress, the organism does not get stronger,
"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure."

it makes you wonder if the elite think they are justified in the chaos the cause because they know it is speeding up our evolution!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
it would make sense if we have forgotten in order to evolve the species/human that we have been born into, maybe it is a constant cycle and our goal on this plain is quite simply evolution, to evolve into a higher consciousness being and to traverse and spread our seed on other habitable planets, maybe that,s always been the goal of every species in the universe, you know the reason every living thing is here to spread its seed. Thats what makes sense to me anyway.

I'm assuming you went to some sort of school. Did they close the school when you graduated?

This whole mass evolution things is a new age idea but 2012 and other dates have come and gone with nothing happening.

Conquering other planets doesn't require a higher consciousness. It does however usually involve destruction of some sort. Seems contrary to what you propose.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

It's just a game we play with ourselves, your body will never leave the solar system.

My body will never leave Earth I will turn to dejavu of many me's and my reality is fixated eventually it will switch but I will always search for the backdoor I'll find it , I will ask many me's in my dreams to find it...

Reality is limited, non reality timeless as of many Earth like are limited and confined as those serving the universe are unlimited but not solid.

Those who nurse their children within the fields of energy and feed themselves from the sun and once walked among flesh or still do .

They leave their markings within the book of stone that will never perish in a billion years.

We are the philosophers , the explorers ,the builder's ,the order within the chaos and chaos disturbing the order .

We serve the light to obtain the dark and connect the stars to uphold the galaxy.

We are all...

Sorry I couldn't help it just popped through my mind had to spew that one out..

That's why we're confined and probably isolated as maybe all are .

What if we could travel to other planets and meet other aliens , we could forge a plot to destroy the galaxy, maybe were only alowed to see through time that there are other galaxies.

Maybe some other worlds proved that the species evolving on such planets could do no harm against the universe or other worlds, and that the universe gave order and some the benefit to travel larger distances to explore other empty worlds with only primate life on it. But then again going back in time would also do the trick and they laughed because they only had set foot on their own planet with ancient long forgotten moons or planets..

They are still perfecting their creations and it takes time , and wars and leaders and peace and all the games they present to us so it ain't going to be a boring world, and in some occasions we ask for it ourselves , and they decide if they want to give it to us..

Crazy world , what a crazy world .
edit on 0b39America/ChicagoThu, 19 Oct 2017 15:01:39 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Oct 2017 15:01:39 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Precisely, "there is no secret ingredient Po ?"

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I completely understand your methos. My whole life I have always tried to take a stand in the so called "middle ground." In many situations of my life. In the education system, in the social structures I find myself in; with family, friends. In my mind and on the streets I have always seen truth pull and push at people like a magnet in a metal shop. Often I have ended up in disagreements with friends, family, teachers and even myself. Not because I disagreed with them, contrarily. I wanted to believe so bad that I felt the best way to "find and refine" the "truth" was to take the opposing view, despite the reasoning behind it. I have felt this way from a very young age. In some ways that knowledge burdened me with things I simply was not able to accept. Which is why I can relate to you. The lifting veil was like a catapult launching you back Into that dark corner, with that proverbial dunce cap on your head. It can be hard always questioning everything, but I have been of the camp that trying to gleam truth and beauty is always a one step forward, 99 steps back sort of deal.

Like I said I didn't know your background, but now I feel as though I definitely don't know less when when I first stepped in. There is no such thing, at least not literally, as the "golden middle" people seem to keep talking about. At least I haven't found it.

Nevertheless. I have noticed lately; the universe, Gaia, source, the aether, creator, yeshua, Lucifer, or simply god. Whatever you want to call it. Has pointed me in the right direction, even opened up doors and thrown me down a path I need to go, or wanted to go down. Specifically when I ended up where I was due to my attempts to fit everything and everyone into this passive framework of understanding. I'm not saying that I am unbiased, I am human. I'm just saying I've been noticing reception of the energy I put out lately, in a scarily more direct way then I ever would have been able to imagine. While I'm not actually afraid of the delivery system, the experience is often down-right unsettling and occasionally petrifying.

Yet light goes on

Sometimes the best of things come from the most unlikely of places.

As above
So below

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So I am reading the Alien Interview book and came upon the following

pg 73 Alien Interview

The name "Yaweh" means"anonymous", as theIS-BE who "worked with" Moses could not use an actual name or anything that would identify himself, or blow the cover of the amnesia / prison operation. The last thing the covert amnesia / hypnosis / prison system wants to do is to reveal themselves openly to the IS-BEs on Earth. They feel that this would restore the inmates memories!

Now from the 1st link under the TYLER tab near the bottom is this

What is GOD? Some people say they don’t like the idea of TYLER or ANONYMOUS being called a god, or god like. But what are the gods? They are but spiritual entities. They are Memetic ideas that inspire their followers. Genetics and physics are patterns that create the universe, simply because they are good at survival. They are, because they are. I AM that I AM. IT, simplyIS, because IT mustBE. On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero. However, gods are not one person, and on a long enough time scale, those systems that survive, are understood as GOD. GOD is not some angry man with a beard. GOD is the very nature of reality. You must sometimes understand that it is not the WORD GOD that defines what is truth, it is TRUTH that defines the word of GOD.

So, I need to think through this further but would like some input. Does this derive from this interview. Who are the good guys?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SupermassiveBlackHOLE

You got me wrong. I'm not taking a middle ground. I have experienced some things first hand and they just don't fit with some of what is being said.

I also definitely don't agree with the way it is being done because, in my opinion, busting open secrets shouldn't be done in such a mysterious way. It is contrary to the goal stated.

The lifted veil didn't throw me into the corner. I feel like I have lifted a second veil or opened a second gate and when I try to share this with those who may have lifted the first they act like I just don't get it. That is what I meant by being in the corner with the dunce cap.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

daskakik, as I thought about it more, you were talking about the entire puzzle with butterflies when referring to my post. My post was referring to the connection between the word Monarch in 1st and last paragraphs. That is what I thought you didn't get. Apologies if there was a misunderstanding on my part.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Ahhh that totally makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

So, I need to think through this further but would like some input. Does this derive from this interview. Who are the good guys?

I see you came to that question too? When I pondered that question in my mind , I told myself it's the universe itself that is creating his own environment of isbe . It's constantly fighting to keep the balance.

It almost seems as if there are no good or bad guys.
The ones that want to be gods are those on planets. They buy themselves power and they create destruction and peace to be gods?

She might as wel be lying, inverting the whole truth to preserve the agenda.

She might as wel be the modern Jesus or just pretend to be just that?

She doesn't gain power if she didn't found a subject to manipulate.

Then again she might as well spoke the truth to Mathilda . She also died and resurrected in Mathildas mind?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

No problem.

It's just that people are looking at things like the monarchs, lions and other symbols and looking for deeper meanings so, yeah, the connections are being made to the big puzzle but what is that?

I always see mind control and the veil talked about in the same theories but they are always talking about people's trust in government or other institutions, fiat currency and things like that. Then there is a leap from that to satan, lucifer or some demonic force behind those institutions. From there it usually just turns into christian end of times type of fear mongering.

So if questioning authority is "lifting the veil" then a whole lot of people are awake.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

She may be lying or relaying wrong or has limited information. Nonetheless i do believe our gov/military have bought into it.

Reading all the OP's docs lead me that direction. Others here may have a different take. I did take note of IT, don't believe that is 'it' rather I.T.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No problem.

It's just that people are looking at things like the monarchs, lions and other symbols and looking for deeper meanings so, yeah, the connections are being made to the big puzzle but what is that?

I always see mind control and the veil talked about in the same theories but they are always talking about people's trust in government or other institutions, fiat currency and things like that. Then there is a leap from that to satan, lucifer or some demonic force behind those institutions. From there it usually just turns into christian end of times type of fear mongering.

So if questioning authority is "lifting the veil" then a whole lot of people are awake.

While I think the gov is quasi involved as least, it seems much deeper than the gov. More like a war in heaven and on earth. If you have not read all the doc's or found all the clues go back and if you missed some you can pm me.

Some of the people looking at other symbols probably have a deeper understanding of those symbols than either you or I.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
While I think the gov is quasi involved as least, it seems much deeper than the gov. More like a war in heaven and on earth. If you have not read all the doc's or found all the clues go back and if you missed some you can pm me.

Thanks but I think you missed my point. There are two levels to the conspiracy theory. Gov is on one and that is what many think is veiled. Many of the docs and clues given address that level.

I have had lucid dreams and OBEs for decades, no matter what the docs or clues say, I have yet to see that type of war in heaven or earth. You have to ask yourself where this idea comes from. I'd say it is the best form of control and religion has been talking about it for millennia. Sorry but I'm not seeing any validity to unveiling when the core control system is used to define what the secret is.

Some of the people looking at other symbols probably have a deeper understanding of those symbols than either you or I.

My point is that those symbols don't mean anything to the world at large. Like gang graffiti, sure it has a meaning and it says things to those who can decipher it but it isn't a worldwide phenomena and even from one city to another they lose any importance unless a gang is expanding it's turf. Even then it is a purely human activity.
edit on 19-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I don't know what to say. Everyone on this thread is well past the gov veil. I think you may have missed some of the clues.

Where does the war in heaven and earth come from? Of course there is the bible. There was also a clue given that mentions a civil war using etheric and terrestrial assets. i had to look up some foreign words to put it together. What was heaven to the ancients; the people of the bible? The sky? Where/what is the etheric? If you have had out of body experience, you know.

I have had a multitude of voices speak to me simultaneously and I am wondering "why me". I had a spontaneous kundalini experience and I wonder why me? Most of us here have had experiences we can't explain. So you are not alone.

Maybe the bottom line is a paradigm shift and it needs to be realized gradually. Make sure you have gotten all the clues.

Best wishes.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I don't know what to say. Everyone on this thread is well past the gov veil. I think you may have missed some of the clues.

Just about everyone in the world is past the gov veil but we still see YouTube vids talking about the government and the matrix that they have created, umbrella corps and stuff like that. All I'm saying is that much of the info out there doesn't go much deeper than that. Then, as soon as you find something deeper it is usually christian based fear mongering about the mark of the beast and the tribulation.

Where does the war in heaven and earth come from? Of course there is the bible. There was also a clue given that mentions a civil war using etheric and terrestrial assets. i had to look up some foreign words to put it together. What was heaven to the ancients; the people of the bible? The sky? Where/what is the etheric? If you have had out of body experience, you know.

That was my point, been there didn't see any war. It is like me telling you that there is a war somewhere you go there and everything is peaceful and come back and everyone insists it is war torn. You just can't accept it.

I have had a multitude of voices speak to me simultaneously and I am wondering "why me". I had a spontaneous kundalini experience and I wonder why me? Most of us here have had experiences we can't explain. So you are not alone.

I'm not complaining about what I have experienced or how well I can explain them. I'm pointing out that the things I have seen do not match the whole heaven and earth war, aliens/demons vs god for your soul story that makes up the other layer of this CT.

Maybe the bottom line is a paradigm shift and it needs to be realized gradually. Make sure you have gotten all the clues.

Maybe the bottom line is that humans love a good story and it makes them resonate even if it isn't true.

Also, this internet thing makes getting hooked a little easier.

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join