It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Have seen some posts on the significance of the Monarch Butterfly.

Seems like an egocentric approach to things. Nobody outside of north america will ever get any secret messages from monarchs. From wikipedia

Starting in September and October, eastern and northeastern populations migrate from southern Canada and the United States to overwintering sites in central Mexico where they arrive around November.

They got nothing on migrating painted ladies, even the name is hipper.

The butterflies are flying at altitudes up to 3,000 feet, which is why they were never spotted by humans, at speeds up to 30mph.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Forgot to add to the above post. If you have read the CIA doc that OP posted...toward the end it mentions that at death memories and consciousness goes to the absolute. If you are a believer in reincarnation and the wheel of life where you continue to return into the same family and circumstances until you get it right, what does that imply about the individuals affected by this? If you don't believe in it it could also be a memory handed down to a child.

Several months ago I saw an article where someone had determined that memories were encoded in dna. Someone please remind me tomorrow if interested as I am off to bed.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Have no clue to your meaning or intent from the above. Goodnight.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Monarch butterflies are not found outside of north america so they can only be relevant to north americans.

If they have a secret meaning or if they are their to distract they have no way of doing that to the 92% of the human population living in the rest of the world so, how important could they be?

edit on 14-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Maybe this is something I talked about within this thread.

And I knew it wouldn't be long before accepted

Epoch

Can you feel the the books coming from that, and a new way of perceiving the world we live in?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Maybe this is something I talked about within this thread.

And I knew it wouldn't be long before accepted

Epoch

Can you feel the the books coming from that, and a new way of perceiving the world we live in?

Can you please elaborate? What do you mean?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlowState

Maybe if you start reading from page one until here ,
And follow the conversations I had with members explaining my ideas you would eventually see the same as described in my latest post?

But wich part do you want to hear about?

The part where I explained how we are connected to the universe as where our consciousness or spirit can talk to the universe and we get answered back on information we focusing on.

As to my understanding it might also be that dejavu are multiple answers received unconsciously in the brain from different dimensions of your self.

Things that happen simultaneously with your many selfs are at one point in time crossing your reality.

From the reality that one of your many selfs experienced at the exact moment..
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoSun, 15 Oct 2017 13:52:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Oct 2017 13:52:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

According to skepticaleducator.org that peer reviewed journal is questionable.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea. It fits with the theory that "the mind" exists outside of this VR game but that journal might not be very scientific.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Maybe if you start reading from page one until here ,
And follow the conversations I had with members explaining my ideas you would eventually see the same as described in my latest post?

But wich part do you want to hear about?

It’s not that this thread wasn’t read. You just simply stated “something that was talked about in this thread” but didn’t specify what that was. I asked what It was exactly you were referring to. To assume one was talking about this or that would be foolish. Hence my question.

But hey maybe I didn’t automatically know exactly which one of your posts you were referring to, apologies sir.

edit on 15-10-2017 by FlowState because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2017 by FlowState because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It's not entirely the way that professor described, but there were similarities in some contextual parts of some posts that were discussed.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Either you failed to read the entire post, failed to understand what was being said or you purposefully tried to redirect the intended meaning.

I don't believe there has been anything in this thread that has limited the content to North America.

Perhaps I am missing something.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Either you failed to read the entire post, failed to understand what was being said or you purposefully tried to redirect the intended meaning.

The meaning is irrelevant. I pointed out the physical limiting factor in the importance of monarch butterflies.

I don't believe there has been anything in this thread that has limited the content to North America.

Nobody outside of north america is going to see a free living monarch butterfly. That means that for approx. 7 billion people whatever anyone has to say about monarch butterflies is pretty much meaningless.

Maybe the above has cleared it up.

edit on 15-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The meaning is irrelevant. I pointed out the physical limiting factor in the importance of monarch butterflies.

Nobody outside of north america is going to see a free living monarch butterfly. That means that for approx. 7 billion people whatever anyone has to say about monarch butterflies is pretty much meaningless.

Maybe the above has cleared it up.

Is it possible that there is a butterfly or bug of some sorts on their side of the globe, with the same meanings as to what the Monarch is to our culture? Kind of like each culture has a different religion, all telling the same story?
edit on 15-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

I am posting this here again in case anyone wants to add 2+2 and get 4!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

They all do tell the same story don't they.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Is it possible that there is a butterfly or bug of some sorts on their side of the globe, with the same meanings as to what the Monarch is to our culture?

What exactly do you mean by culture because most north americans don't think monarchs mean much of anything. This is what a minority thinks about monarchs.

Of course different cultures/people have different totems or tutelar, that is where the idea of guardian angels and patron saints come from but that is a personal thing which automatically precludes us from saying X is a universal symbol of Y.

Kind of like each culture has a different religion, all telling the same story?

I'm not sure that this is true. There might be similar structure to the stories and that might be a clue to what lies behind them but I don't think they tell the same story.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The Monarch butterfly is associated with MK ultra m ind control, sometimes called Monarch programming, it's horrible stuff if you look into it.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Okay, thanks, I understand now. You missed the point. You could never see a monarch butterfly in your life and get the point of what was posted if you read closely. Then it may be it is partially a topic of which you are unaware.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Okay, thanks, I understand now. You missed the point. You could never see a monarch butterfly in your life and get the point of what was posted if you read closely. Then it may be it is partially a topic of which you are unaware.

I didn't miss the point. I was pointing out the stretch needed to connect the pics posted before and the link you made, and that MountainLaurel also made in the post above yours, to something which has nothing to do with the actual butterflies. It is just a name.

You don't get, well most people probably don't get, insight to the universe after downing a dozen Manhattans just because the Manhattan project is rumored to have torn the space-time continuum.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It was never about butterflies. Couple of people have tried to give a clue with vids. BTW, last post to you so don't bother to respond.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join