It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

"Where all powers ,that once seemed fiction are slowly becoming fact."

That is certainly where this rabbit hole is leading me !!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
SABAÓTH, ZAGOÚRE, PATOÚRE, ELOAÍ.
ABLATHANABLA
PAPHRO OSORONOPHRIS, BAROUKH, ADONAÍ, ELOAÍ.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I know huh..it all makes perfect sense, Jesus is just a version of many tales of the "Sun God"....it's very easy to just let that ride...especially if you believe in everything we have been taught to believe...cause you can't argue with "science" right ?

You seem to have mixed things up. Jesus is something "we have also been taught to believe" and you can argue with science, much easier than arguing with religion.

when push comes to shove, and it seems it will.....Albert Pikes's "god" is not who's team I plan to be on.....

Just pick a side and fight. Skins or shirts makes no difference if you sit down and have a beer after the game.

That may be true for some, my experiences and formal education taught me to be an agnostic most of my life...The logical conclusion was it couldn't be proven one way or the other. The fascinating thing now is that science, religion, myths and history are converging at an accelerated rate for those that seek to put the pieces together. It has been so ingrained in my mind that people who believe in Jesus are simpletons, yet I find myself drawn to him.

I don't think both sides sit down and have a beer together in the end, although I sure wish I could believe that. These are difficult conclusions for a "pagan" girl to come to.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
ABLATHANABLA

I'm scared to look that up !

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

However, a person will only have access to it all after they accept the Mark of the Beast. With all these free goodies, people will be begging to be chipped in the Right Hand or have nanites reading their every thought (Mark on the forehead).

That I think isn't entirely true.
One can learn to gain power not from the occult way.
You only think supernatural abilities are for those who adore the beast?

I didn't tend to show the world of powers as to the example from the marvel comics, it was meant metaphorically.

There are many cultures with different believe systems all know that there are powers to learn from it , the good way and bad ways.

All those powers are thrived or drawn from one source only , the universe.

You've got the oriental power structures the ancient Nordics the Mayan , Hindu, Christians , Muslim .

They all have knoledge and scriptures about secret power abilities to learn and uphold.

It how one uses that power. If you're using it the wrong way to destroy you'll then enter a dark side of that power .

If you protect the weak and the needed that don't know how to use it then it will be a good power , not to kill but to protect at all cost.

And I think those powers will not be as we see in movies . They are silent and unvisible more mind power and chi power not with all spectacular lighting and stuff.

Al those powers come directly from the universe itself and gaining the knowledge of it.

We will see that the earth had its ancient spiritual power battles with giants and sorcerers witches and saints in various religious backgrounds.

One must only be good at knowing who they are themselves either good or bad imo?
edit on 0b56America/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 09:52:56 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 09:52:56 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

That may be true for some, my experiences and formal education taught me to be an agnostic most of my life...

Not some, the majority of people are religious to some degree.

The logical conclusion was it couldn't be proven one way or the other. The fascinating thing now is that science, religion, myths and history are converging at an accelerated rate for those that seek to put the pieces together. It has been so ingrained in my mind that people who believe in Jesus are simpletons, yet I find myself drawn to him.

Marketing.

I don't think both sides sit down and have a beer together in the end, although I sure wish I could believe that. These are difficult conclusions for a "pagan" girl to come to.

If you are to believe in the larping then you have to convince yourself that the two groups are really fighting. People playing a game, like football, really are competing and do get aggressive but when the game is over the game face comes off.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlowState
I wonder if the white golden light in that pic is relevant

It is to the OP but it is just swampgas.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It is from a poem by Frances Cornford, granddaughter of Charles Darwin.

Among the undated occasional verse included in her Collected Poems of 1954, there is a “Charm for Obtaining Domestic Help” (Cornford 1954: 111) which registers an upper-middle-class discontent with the obligations of housekeeping in a comic fashion by resorting to a style of magical incantation:

SABAÓTH SABAÓTH, ZAGOÚRE ZAGOÚRE, PATOÚRE, ELOAÍ.
By these hidden Names I speak
Come and help us through the week!
ABLATHANABLA ABLATHANABLA hear my spell,
Come on Saturdays as well!
By the hidden Names of power,
Come for half-a-crown an hour!
PAPHRO OSORONOPHRIS OSORONOPHRIS, BAROUKH, ADONAÍ, ELOAÍ.

Your reaction is a good example of people's conclusions being based on presconceptions.

Of course there are those who swear "they" are just hiding things in plain sight.

edit on 14-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I googled it... and then had to translate. lol

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
ABLATHANABLA

“Rubity, Scrubity, Sweepity”

"No one will know the difference son,
who cares as long as the work gets done."

The first pic, decoded, represents the way that the elite feed off the proletariat.

The second pic shows that eisigisis is part of the elite, not the proles.

The third pic is an invitation to do likewise.

Gee, thanks.

Forget about the pictures. The monarchs have a secret meaning, but are also there to distract you from what's hidden....
a reply to: daskakik

Your reaction is a good example of people's conclusions being based on presconceptions.

I'm going to assume that no one cares what you think about their reactions. You should stop talking about me or the other members and get with the program. I really don't understand why you stick around.

You certainly don't sound like you have a clue.

If you are to believe in the larping then you have to convince yourself that the two groups are really fighting.

What are you babbling on about?

Who are the "two groups"?

Why is there only two?

edit on 14-10-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Does this tie into the 'way of the future' group in any way? The stated goals seem to align to some of what has been discussed.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22769136]eisegesis[/
I'm going to assume that no one cares what you think about their reactions.

You should have also assumed that what you assume means as much as what I think.

You should stop talking about me or the other members and get with the program. I really don't understand why you stick around.

I'm here to debunk.

It is part of the game.

You certainly don't sound like you have a clue.

Oh, an opinion.

What are you babbling on about?

Who are the "two groups"?

Why is there only two?

So you tell me to stop speaking to you and then ask questions?

It was in reference and in context to what MountainLaurel posted.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

The picture or symbolism of Jesus on the Cross, Cern, Mind games, Cyber War, kabbalah, Freemasonry, Occult, Remote Viewing, etc... they are all intertwined and the veil is so thin right now... when it's revealed I believe the first matter of chaos will be and is an after thought.

In alchemy, Prima materia, materia prima or first matter, is the ubiquitous starting material required for the alchemical magnum opus and the creation of the philosopher's stone. It is the primitive formless base of all matter similar to chaos, the quintessence, or aether.

Found this.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

To everyone else:

False prophets rise through tricks and eclipses,

Establishments fall through four point ellipsis.

“God creates; Nature produces; Art multiplies. God created Chaos; Nature produced it; God, Nature, and Art, have perfected it." - Albert Pike

Eclipses and ellipses:
eclipses and ellipses

Four point ellipses:
four point ellipses

Hydra?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The monarchs have a secret meaning, but are also there to distract you from what's hidden.

I know what they are .. advanced ,intelligent, exoskeleton ,beautifully deceptive, the prime. The universe, the first the builders, like gods, For billions of years...

Papillon

edit on 0b13America/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 16:45:13 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 16:45:13 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Was this OP not an "Invitation" to lift the veil"...presumably through some sort of "clues" the OP will impart to us if we genuinely desire to solve the ultimate puzzle ? How could one even begin to approach or discuss such things without considering their beliefs and understanding of life ?

You may be right about the consideration of beliefs and understandings of life. More important is how will the info effect current beliefs if at all.

Maybe you might like to share what YOUR understanding is of what the OP is trying to tell us ?

On the tread I believe OP is trying to get us to see what is before our eyes and we are not seeing. In the last clue I noticed the oddity, clicked the link and was surprised it came up. I failed to question the oddity.

So far all I know is that he is a charismatic character, who enjoys enigma's and takes really cool pictures of flowers and butterflies ( my favorite post so far ) His avatar is a jester, with an anonymous mask, wearing an all seeing eye hat, juggling I'm not sure, the only thing I can make out is a pentagram and possibly symbols for different government agencies.

OP has changed Avatars several times in this thread.

He implies something big that will shake our world is going to happen on Oct.22

I never got that something big would happen. Simply a deadline...perhaps for this effort. In one of the documents from the last clue Oct 22 is mentioned but other dates follow.

and that he works in some way with AI's . In his 1st post he quotes "God", but which "God" ? In his last post he quotes Albert Pike, so maybe that is a clue ?

Don't know.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Have seen some posts on the significance of the Monarch Butterfly. I think of Operation Monarch and this is the best comparison of butterfly vs the Operation I have found and fits with the OP, I think. Or maybe no. Decide for yourself and if a better answer is out there please reveal

The Monarch Butterfly. Every year, millions of these golden-winged insects migrate south to a small area of pine groves in central Mexico, which consists of only about 70 square miles. The process of this journey has amazed scientists for years, because the time it takes for the migration to occur is actually longer than the lifespan of a Monarch butterfly (which is about 6 to 8 weeks). This means their offspring, born during the migration, simply knows where to go, and carries on from there. Call it instinct.

In fact, many wonder if there isn’t a kind of “genetic memory” at work, something hardwired or programmed within them that guides their actions toward their goal. This is something that exists in many animals, possibly even humans, like the bird’s ability to build a nest, or the turtle’s compulsion to bask on a sunny day.

But the Monarch butterfly is a symbol of something else, a different kind of programming that is said to permeate our modern society and control millions of people throughout the world. Project Monarch As the story goes, Project Monarch was part of a covert CIA operation known as MKUltra, which began in 1953. It would also later be attributed to the Illuminati, and is allegedly still in use today.

Under Project Monarch, victims, usually young children, are subjected to intense trauma, inflicted to the point at which their minds dissociate from the experience. This causes a form of multiple-personality disorder, allowing the “programmer” (or “handler”) to mold these dissociated minds into new, controllable personalities.

From there, triggers (or “alters”) are put in place within popular media and other sources that “trigger” and cause these mind-controlled “slaves” to perform whatever actions they have been programmed to do.

There are also various “stages” or types of programming, each tuned to specific types of individuals and serving different purposes. “Alpha” programming, for example, leads to increased memory ability and greater physical strength, while “Delta” programming exists to remove fear and ensure that orders are followed until the very last breath. What’s the end goal of all this? Control, of course.

Project Monarch is so named because of the specific traits of the Monarch Butterfly: the traumatization (typically electroshock therapy) causes a feeling of light-headedness, or “fluttering like a butterfly.”

But even beyond that, there is the metamorphosis from caterpillar to butterfly, as well as the aforementioned theorized “genetic memory” or instinct, passed down through bloodlines that bring the Monarchs back to the same habitat year after year. The butterfly has therefore become the symbol of this covert mind control operation.

link

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

*waves

🤔

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join