It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Remember ya'll, the OP said their deadline for revealing these so-called secrets is October 22nd. Is he/she waiting to unload them all at one time? Or has there been info released already? Tick tock.

I’m wondering if the deadline is the deadline for entities to either ask the correct question in accordance with the Law of Free Will, or if the particular question or set of questions is not asked, then the information is not released. Don’t ask, don’t tell. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: Mandy555

No, I'm not sure it's a Monkey.....what do you think it is ?

Given the first three I would expect a lion.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

When I first replied about the book, I had only gone to Alien Interview.org and read thru the first page. It was the info there that connected to a couple other things. Began reading the book last night after finding the pdf and even took my laptop to bed.

VictoryOfTheLight has some interesting and relevant commentary. Go down to about 12 hrs ago. I have checked them almost daily and interesting it comes out now.

Would love our OP to confirm or deny something.

I recall someone in the first few pages of this thread begging the esi not to reveal but I am no longer able to find it. Perhaps was edited.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
A Lion, of course , lol, makes more sense then a monkey . Thank-You Mandy.

The only thing I could find out about Oct.22nd is that it is the day of temptation, affected by attraction, magnetism or seduction. So I guess if you're faced with some sort of temptation that "feels" wrong in some way, it's a good day to listen to your "gut".

I hate the idea of being tricked by the "Devil" and I pray for Wisdom and courage to face whatever may come. Keeping the faith without fear is a tall order and it truly does terrify me to face this without "Mathias", he was the Masculine energy of our Family and made us feel safe.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

look I get where you're coming from. I just try to keep it simple. I dont believe my soul can be touched/harmed. I also think that at the moment of death if you think you're going to heaven or hell that is exactly what you're going to get. Me, I will attempt to get off this reincarnation roller coaster and soar back to godhood.

I have thought about taking a second look many times but the god that you ascribe to is the demiurge.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

What is a 2 that is 4 or maybe even 6?? 2 legs, 2 arms, what is the missing two?

How you observe, if you are observing the way you observe???

Don't waste your life looking for answers, when the answers were already given to you when you were born.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

apparently you are shown both and asked which one you want to go to "no brainer eh" but this is from this video i watched recently
Jungs NDE is also interesting, but i would agree, believe you are a God and become a God or whatever, it is actually a no lose scenario. Nothingness cannot be experienced and we are already in hell!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

apparently you are shown both and asked which one you want to go to "no brainer eh" but this is from this video i watched recently
Jungs NDE is also interesting, but i would agree, believe you are a God and become a God or whatever, it is actually a no lose scenario. Nothingness cannot be experienced and we are already in hell!

link for vid www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-10-2017 by SaturnsSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Nevermind. For now.
edit on 18-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlowState

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Remember ya'll, the OP said their deadline for revealing these so-called secrets is October 22nd. Is he/she waiting to unload them all at one time? Or has there been info released already? Tick tock.

I’m wondering if the deadline is the deadline for entities to either ask the correct question in accordance with the Law of Free Will, or if the particular question or set of questions is not asked, then the information is not released. Don’t ask, don’t tell. What do you think?

I think the OP likes attention and likes to have people clamoring to them for "inside" knowledge.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Just some observations. In the 2nd anon O doc near the end was the word IS in caps. A sentence later was the word BE in caps. The Alien Interview calls humans IS Be's. Later I notice the word Be is now Bee. Yes, I noticed the bee on the closest Monarch butterfly. My first thought was the Queen wearing a Bee on her lapel. Haven't looked up the symbolism yet.

There is a doc in the anon doc's...it was a link which I didn't fully read that had monarch's across the top. Was getting brain dead at the time from so much reading.

Also noticed in that doc that AI and IT were always in caps. Just as Mammon (money) and Capital were in caps.

Not putting it all together but there are those here more in the know that I. Maybe some would like to give their input.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I've seen the lion, not on earth though. What does it mean mandy ? Will they roam the earth after the fall?
edit on 0b33America/ChicagoThu, 19 Oct 2017 01:53:33 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Oct 2017 01:53:33 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

look I get where you're coming from. I just try to keep it simple. I dont believe my soul can be touched/harmed. I also think that at the moment of death if you think you're going to heaven or hell that is exactly what you're going to get. Me, I will attempt to get off this reincarnation roller coaster and soar back to godhood.

I have thought about taking a second look many times but the god that you ascribe to is the demiurge.

Well, in order to respond to your post I had to look up a few words 1st.

1. Hierophant - a person, especially a priest in ancient Greece, who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles

2. demiurge - a. in Platonism, a deity or creative force that shaped the material world
b. in Gnosticism, a deity subordinate to the supreme deity, sometimes considered the creator of evil
2. a ruling force or creative power

I don't quite see how you can say you keep it simple and yet claim to interpret sacred mysteries or esoteric principles which are certainly not simple, in fact much like this whole thread it's purposely confusing.

I certainly would disagree that the God / Jesus Christ I believe in is a demiurge deity.

I became involved or interested in this thread for reasons I have already explained, I guess it was a way to investigate one more mystery with my beloved and a way to feel more in control of the chaos I see happening in this World.

Anyways, we'll see soon enough if what the OP has to say will "lift the veil" or not.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I've seen the lion, not on earth though. What does it mean mandy ? Will they roam the earth after the fall?

Yeah, they lie down with the lamb and Nelson Mandela feeds them tea and oranges that come all the way from China.

Actually it's just a sequence.

Eagle, man, bull, lion

They go together like hearts, spades, diamonds, and clubs.

If you understand the sequence then you will know what they represent in that particular picture.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Then it's clear enough for me . The lion is the strongest . When do you think they are ready ?

Exiting times I've waited to long I guess ..
Maybe I shouldn't deny myself who I am I guess ?

What's the Dragon mean that appeared before me ,
I'm confused why they appeared to me . As
Also the fly revealed his identity or atleast that's what it looked like.

But the dragons and the lion were the most prominent, the Dragon infront of me while I talked with the clouds it showed silent thunder and then I had to look for the Dragon and the spheres.

The eagles appearance was at night it turned to me above the clouds above a the center of the leyline connected with Stonehenge in my city .

Am I some kind of protector of this region?

Is it wise to show this here to the world what I know?

I don't really know if I'm allowed they said not yet.. but some I did reveal , but nobody seems to care lol.

But I know Mandy I probably had said it all along here I'm still searching but I already know , can't really believe it actually although they showed me and then I ask myself why me.

Have you ever seen a big cloud turn and transform in a flying dragon cloud? Or a cloud turning into a rectangular cloud that lid up like a Christmas bulb?

If got that on tape happening before me man and I know , I know man so weird and exiting at the same time..

The only thing I showed were the stills if you see the full footage that I didn't posted on youtube you'll be amazed here. But I think I'm not alowed somehow

edit on 0b49America/ChicagoThu, 19 Oct 2017 07:40:49 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Oct 2017 07:40:49 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

But there was never a veil to begin with. I dont claim to interpret. I am just as a Fool as the next person.

You claim demons rule this earth - and yet you seem comfortable communing with your departed loved one. I'm not judging you. but don't get caught up in psycho drama.

We each have our own time of awakening

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Yeah, they lie down with the lamb and Nelson Mandela feeds them tea and oranges that come all the way from China.

Actually it's just a sequence.

Eagle, man, bull, lion

They go together like hearts, spades, diamonds, and clubs.

If you understand the sequence then you will know what they represent in that particular picture.

I've found the link to the Sumerian zodiac but I don't know what it signifies.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Only those who know him will know , and believe me I don't really know him that well too, only it's power , well maybe i did met him , but they keep it very well hidden for me here..

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wow.... Just wow.
I had to grab the dustpan.
After spending the past few hours twitching and salivating (like with myxomatosis.) I had to dust off the old pseudonym for this little contribution.

I have to start this off by saying I have been visiting ats less and less recently. Due to the belief that I wasn't going to find anything, (was I really looking?)
I am truly glad I came here, whether by divine providence ; the flow of my night, or, just pure coincidence. That this was one of the best times I've had devouring words on a screen in a long time.
Though their are those in the camp of verified discretion. Then there are those who jump just to see if their heads will ever hit the clouds. I believe this thread is touching on something special.
The co-ordination between you all is amazing, even though sometimes it seems like some of you are arguing philosophy to a field of grass, others trying to drive the nail of reality into the space between an atom and an ant.

l find it beautiful how the duality discussed at the basis of this thread has been so clearly (albeit ironically,) for lack of a better word; "unveiled."
Throughout the course of the thread. The op
Laid out a framework and you all helped contribute to it, positively or otherwise. ( I didn't use negative on purpose.) though some of you are just rearranging letters on a screen. You all helped make this my best night with my internet family in a long time.

Like writing your whole life story on an etch-a-sketch
And being handed a kalledeiscope on your deathbed.
Squiggles in a box don't abitrarially mean anything.
The universe doesn't need to make sense to me.
Yet right now I feel as though it is everything.

I realize I'm not saying much. I could try and add my own interpretations into our little melting pot, but I honestly feel that you all have taken the words out of my head just to give them back to me ( sounds familiar hey op?) So I guess all I can add now it this

Thank you so much eisegesis. Truly.
I haven't been provoked into this level of thought
From an outside source in quite a while. I have been going through a very strange time and this is exactly what I needed to hear, (or read) lol.
I hope to follow you and some of your more grandoise thoughts as far as they can go.
Maybe one day I'll have something more to add then just acknowledgement. Until then though I feel that this is enough.

I also want to thank you all for contributing because I just spent 3 hours of my life reading this little group project. Every second was worth my time, you don't need to be in complete agreement with something to recognize the beauty and (or) nessesity in it. I certainly am not.

Special mention to Observer, live and learn, itruthseeker, fingle. I resonated strongly with what you all said ( not all you have said.) And I believe you helped move the thread along in some fundamental way.

Ankh - I specially connected with what you said and I truly enjoyed watching you put the pieces together

Maddy555 - what you revealed was down right mind-blowing, I have more to say to you but I honestly can't put it down here. Maybe I'll have a chance to chat one time.

Mountain Laurel - I am truly sorry for your lost, though I am glad he lead you here. What you said pinged in me and I felt a connection but I'm not entirely sure why, all I can offer is my deepest condolances to you and wish you luck on your journey. Once some tech jockey figures out how to send hugs through the interwebs; you're getting a big one!!!!! Peace & Love.

Finally dasakik, the unbeknowest martyr of this thread ( just kidding I knew those words might piss ya off) I wanna say a+ for staying true to your beliefs. And consistently expressing them. Something that seems so very lacking in today's world, I'm not entirely sure what your background is; or anyones here for that matter. Despite this I wanted to say I appreciated you playing the devil's advocate when no-one else would. Like an English teacher I once had, (forlack of a better word hated that B****.) But never-the-less she was one of the best teachers I ever had.

That about sums it about..I had to write this here otherwise my mind might have blown up (literally)

Thank you all so much peace and love all round

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SupermassiveBlackHOLE

Maddy555 - what you revealed was down right mind-blowing, I have more to say to you but I honestly can't put it down here. Maybe I'll have a chance to chat one time.

PM if you like.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join