It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
My last post has been the most revealing.

Figure it out.

The red balls represent all of us, people. And all of us are about to go down some sort of "hole"? Rabbit hole.. Some hole lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

What is this P89 you speak of?

LOL

Phillip K. Dick, in one of his last novels, Valis, discusses the long hibernation of the Logos. A creature of pure information, it was buried in the ground at Nag Hammadi, along with the burying of the Chenoboskion Library circa 370 A.D. As static information, it existed there until 1947, when the texts were translated and read. As soon as people had the information in their minds, the symbiote came alive, for, like the mushroom-consciousness, Dick imagined it to be a thing of pure information.

The mushroom-consciousness is the consciousness of the Other in hyperspace, which means in dream and in the psilocybin trance, at the quantum foundation of being, in the human future, and after death. All of these places that were thought to be discrete and separate are seen to be part of a single continuum. History is the dash over ten to fifteen thousand years from nomadism to flying saucer, hopefully without ripping the envelope of the planet so badly that the birth is aborted and fails, and we remain brutish prisoners of matter.

History is the shockwave of eschatology. Something is at the end of time and is casting an enormous shadow over human history, drawing all human becoming toward it. All the wars, the philosophies, the rapes, the pillaging, the migrations, the cities, the civilizations -- all of this is occupying a microsecond of geological, planetary, and galactic time as the monkeys react to the symbiote, which is in the environment and which is feeding information to humanity about the larger picture.

I do not belong to the school that wants to attribute all of our accomplishments to knowledge given to us as a gift from friendly aliens -- I'm describing something I hope is more profound than that. As nervous systems evolve to higher and higher levels, they come more and more to understand the true situation in which they are embedded. And the true situation in which we are embedded is an organism, an organization of intelligence on a galactic scale.

Science and mathematics may be culture-bound. We cannot know for sure, because we have never dealt with an alien mathematics or an alien culture except in the occult realm, and that evidence is inadmissible by the guardians of scientific truth. This means that the contents of shamanic experience and of plant-induced ecstasies are inadmissible even though they are the source of novelty and the cutting edge of the ingression of the novel into the plenum of being.” – Terrence Mckenna

edit on 11-10-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

October 25 2017, the last descent of TimeWave Zero till the July 8 2018 zero date.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Interesting that i have recently just finished reading RAWs Cosmic trigger and i have just started prometheus rising, not to mention my twitter name is a variation of lightning strikes, my question is this what's the best way to start Pranayama or visualisations??

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If there is an army to be owned mines is gonna consist of Jesus, Jebus, Yahoo and the Xmen.. especially Jean Grey.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Your last post is the most revealing? Are you referring to the butterfly/it post?

Also, looks like there is someone in the picture with IT.... in the back drop and it does look like IT is saying hey, whats up.

ETA: Here's something for you.... a gift, if you will.

edit on 12-10-2017 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I just learned something I didn't know, Jesus's actual Birthday was very possibly 9-11.....now this blew my mind ! I told you all earlier that my "attraction" to this thread had a lot to do with my mourning "Mathias", my Love, who died on Aug.27, 2017. He and I met on 9-11-2001, yup, THAT DAY....and a very big part of our journey together was making sense of that whole thing, and what was happening in the World around us....He was definitely MUCH more in tune with the "Conspiracy" then I was, I would say that had I not had so much respect for him I probably wouldn't have listened.

I've spent a lot of time the last few days thinking about and researching what this means and how I feel about EVERYTHING happening right now...and this video rang true to me...I Love you Mathias, and I miss you so much....

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Disregard.
edit on 13-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Amokan

I can I have no fear for anyone watching or any sort of retribution, death is merely a rebirth. Following white rabbits seems to be my kinda digs.

This is where I am confused.. This was my thought as well. But according to a post Eisegesis made, those who do not figure this out are fked...

...also reminds me that some will absolutely never see unless they are shown or have an epiphany. The unfortunate human that forgoes exploration or worse, does not recognize or understand when shown, will be held in contempt during the trial of life.

According to that, I am in trouble because I really do not understand this.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Project 89!

And yeah, when I saw VALIS, I was immediately sold. PKD is just fantastic. Then again, I'm a book nerd, so there's that..

Of course, like I've hinted, I have a difference of opinion in terms of fungi. Nuanced, perhaps, but still there. All those differences of opinion are slightly different lenses into the same thing, wherein I find deep, profound beauty.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You can add me to the list of the clueless, although I'm enjoying following along.

All I've gathered so far is something about duality, the fact the cover page of the guide shows an illumination from below not from above and something about nature.

Not much from all these pages (puts on dunce cap) 😀

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup
Not much from all these pages (puts on dunce cap) 😀

Don't feel bad, it's a bad version of "I spy" with the spy giving out only the vaguest clues.

Spy: I spy with my little eye (chooses a chair)

Player 1: What letter does it start with?

Spy: I can't tell you, you have to feel it with your heart. Otherwise you won't learn.

Player 2: Is it animal, vegetable or mineral?

Spy: It is all of them and none at the same time.

Player 1 to player 2: This game sucks, lets go play ball.
edit on 13-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Well, on this page at least, there are some pretty heavy handed hints. So heavy handed, they are more like blinking neon signs!

I think a lot of this is driven by a sense of mystery and the innate human desire to explore. In my opinion, its supposed to be fun!

Also in my opinion, eisegesis has done a great job walking the line between puzzle and making things as obscure as possible as a sort of test. I'm not a fan of the latter, so I don't get involved in those. I have my own reasons for that, but I think everyone can identify with the simple desire for inclusion. There is wisdom in being able to overcome it, in general.

Just laying it all out removes the fun, even though we have become accustomed otherwise in our modern age. If it is not fun, there are a lot of other sources for these paths.

Even the most profound, world-changing paradigms and concepts should contain joy, awe, and mystery in equal measure.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Will ingesting an entheogen help while reading and looking at all of this? Probably not, just figured i'd ask.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I only speak for myself. With that in mind, and remaining within T&C, I think they can be useful for someone who has never had a major, abrupt shift in perception. It never really shows how to get there without such substances though, and in that, I feel they can be detrimental.

I think it could be argued that every one of us experiences something similar on the journey from infancy to adulthood. However, not only does this occur over many years, we tend to look back on it solely through our current perceptual construct.

For this thread specifically, they are absolutely not required, at least not any more than life in general (which is to say: not at all). As for actually digging into the "hidden" stuff here, they may very well be a hindrance.

Perhaps changing the angle of approach would be beneficial. I'd say this presentation is less "Magic Eye," and more "Scratch'n'Sniff."

No matter how much you cross your eyes at that little scent patch, you gotta actually scratch it!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It’s all down to interpretation…………… was Lilith Adam before Eve.. is it all chemical………..is all physical… biolistics physics/biology combined atom DNA mother Farther entwined thought before a thought…Magick.. all one religion taken and divided thr-oat the earth into differing Faiths..
Belief in the beliefs… is.. yours.. you.. exactly..or has, can it ..can it be…………….???

edit on 13-10-2017 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2017 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

That was deep. I was rally feeling it resonate but then 1987 threw me off for a sec but synchronicity put this article in my path, This was the hottest tech 30 years ago... in 1987

Plenty of advances arrived in the '80s, but 1987 in particular was an amazing year for technology.

That cleared it all up. Tear yourself away from technology (97-19=68) then all you need is to add some-one and bam, 69, Sex Magick!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
False prophets rule through tricks and eclipses,
Establishments fall through four point ellipsis.

“God creates; Nature produces; Art multiplies. God created Chaos; Nature produced it; God, Nature, and Art, have perfected it." - Albert Pike

edit on 17-10-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Interpretation tech·nol·o·gy

Intermediate: semi-automated partially intelligent technology that manipulates refined matter and medium level forces.

www.businessdictionary.com...

Embedded in machines to allow for operation without detailed knowledge of their workings.

The 87 -+ =

en.wikipedia.org...

Godel? The mind.. I don’t, sing-kruh-nis-i-tee, Pike, Magick “I AM the foremost of sinners.”Crowley, Soros…………?

The trouble wasn’t with the “apple” in the tree, but with the “pair” on the ground......

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Interesting how many words you push me and perhaps others to look up now days.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join