It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Do you keep kosher?
Jesus was born and died a Jew.
how is Jesus going to save you from hell if he couldn't even save himself from some nails and lumber from Roman Depot

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It would seem to me that the message in the Bible is sometimes meant to be literal and sometimes contextual. I also believe faith in Jesus alone doesn't bring redemption, but rather action based on those messages is what's important.

But I'm just guessing.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Will Superman save the day.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Or will it be Super Satan-jinn... Mohammed!!!
edit on 10-10-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
Ephesians 6.5

...just as you would obey Christ...

Now that is nitpicking. Ok. Christ Messiah, Yahushua. As if it makes any difference.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Do you keep kosher?
how is Jesus going to save you from hell if he couldn't even save himself from some nails and lumber from Roman Depot

Rotting meat suits are worth nothing.

The only important future is the 'final destination' of a persons' spirit. Who cares about the host body.

When He sacrificed Himself on the Cross for our sins, He set up an unbreakable link between this world and God in Heaven.

Clueless Lucifer did not see this coming. The roman soldier who drove in the nail into Yahushua's feet was possessed by a demon who loved every moment of it. That same demon is now terrified because she knows that her fate in the fiery Lake is now sealed.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
No, what I can't handle is flawed logic.

Jesus said everyone is born a sinner hence everyone is destined to go to hell.

And you keep repeating it.

Everyone is born a sinner so, according to your logic, if they "call out for Jesus to enter their heart the demon jumps right into the host body".

Humans made God's Word flawed because they have either misunderstood it or rigged it to their advantage. The Vatican manipulated His Word to fit their needs. They even stopped peasants from reading the truth before they had altered enough Scripture.

Repeating the Truth because it is the Truth.

Demons can go by any aliases. Jesus is a common fake name. People have to ask for the Spirit of the Lord as they accept the fact that Yahushua Sacrificed himself on the Cross for our sins.

The sinful priests that say, 'pray and ask Jesus to enter your heart', are all working for the devil. Some people then fall to the floor and shake as the demon fights with the human spirit and always wins.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: Mandy555
Ephesians 6.5

...just as you would obey Christ...

Now that is nitpicking. Ok. Christ Messiah, Yahushua. As if it makes any difference.

You challenged me to find a quote to support YOUR statement that demons are called Jesus.
I think a slave owning god that demands fear and unquestioning obedience and that names itself jesus, is close enough.

You stop nitpicking.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I've have one question to all who have participated in this how many of you think that for example the extraterrestrial phenomena can be related to what happens on earth , as to how many think that's a more spiritual aspect of like the midevil times giants wizards witches kings Queens etc..

Or like both entangled to serve both of belief systems?

Does the etherical being manifests itself on different fields so it can create a diversion to play at first hand?

Using powers that are in assention are the same ?
The thing is I've read al those "secret things" mostly they all theologically discribed 'and here is me the one who maybe shines a different light on the aspect of the things the OP presumably suggest.

You guys all reading the more deeply earth related aspects of the gnostic realm .

As I'm a Christian baptized and deeper explores the many faces where it might eventually all started from namely the stars imho that is.

Don't see mee wrong I love Jesus sorry for those who don't, but I weeped when I saw the movie Temptation of christ I literally felt his pain.

I have the deepest respect of God aka for me the Universe.

As all what has happened to me, I've seen hell and I've seen people going to hell

I've seen many dead people mostly loved ones 6 in a row in 6 years the devil hates me for what I am I guess .

But I never never blamed God nor Jesus .
We live in new ages ,and for new ages are new things in creation by the descended spirits from both sides

I think.

I've read something about those who do not find the secrets of the spirit by book but by turning inside themselves projecting outward seemed to discribed as the old knoledge no word has been written on.

I think to know why because my roots seem to clarify that for me , as of course was discribed from the ancient text .

My life has always been weird not normal as normal people have . I managed to go with the hurdle because they expect you to, lol

But in my mind , there's an exploding universe full of power and magic... I think I did some tricks not fully understand why I did what I did but who knows if I trully want to explore this further what I might become .

Do I want to know ehh, I don't know either , if it's true I can imagine I've got serve someone . But whom will I'll be seving or even want to serve ? Because you can be tricked if you're not paying throughout your unconscious attention.
edit on 0b24America/ChicagoWed, 11 Oct 2017 07:21:24 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 Oct 2017 07:21:24 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Do you keep kosher?

Rotting meat suits are worth nothing.

The only important future is the 'final destination' of a persons' spirit. Who cares about the host body.

When He sacrificed Himself on the Cross for our sins, He set up an unbreakable link between this world and God in Heaven.

Clueless Lucifer did not see this coming. The roman soldier who drove in the nail into Yahushua's feet was possessed by a demon who loved every moment of it. That same demon is now terrified because she knows that her fate in the fiery Lake is now sealed.

You apparently, have really missed the lesson. You shouldn't dismiss your meat mobile so easily. That's a real travesty.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
My last post has been the most revealing.

Figure it out.

edit on 11-10-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Citation please

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I've just noticed how strange the word revealing is.
Like, reveiling. Re - veiling.

Shouldn't it be devealing?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
Sadly I see nothing. Nice photo though.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Humans made God's Word flawed because they have either misunderstood it or rigged it to their advantage. The Vatican manipulated His Word to fit their needs. They even stopped peasants from reading the truth before they had altered enough Scripture.

I'm not talking about what the Vatican said. I quoted what you said.

Repeating the Truth because it is the Truth.

If that truth contradicts something else you called truth earlier in the thread then it is flawed logic. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
Shouldn't it be devealing?

Maybe in modern english but it seems "re-" in latin is also used to indicate taking back or undoing so it means undoing the veil.

Online Etymology Dictionary: Re-

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Looking at the both butterfly pix again seems there are lots of small humanoid figures , faces, mask? and perhaps critters.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

OK, so what is being deveiled?

"Say "hello" to IT"

IT is in caps. Say hello to Information Technology?
Nah.

IT could refer to that infamous clown. A being that shows children their fears as to consume them.

Screaming in terror from the butterflies?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I am pretty much clueless still. The only thing that the picture reminds me of at first glance is a calendar. A cycle of some sorts.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

P89 was pretty neat. Its always fun to find that perspective that is different, but fundamentally the same.

Its interesting.. So much of what has been spoken is a gate, with so few passing through. I don't think many, or perhaps any, understand just how drastically different the Cultural Story can be while retaining the same characters.

Perhaps "it" really is directing our evolution. If not intentionally, then certainly as a byproduct of environment.

Genius loci.. the mind and lungs, the chakras, of a being so fundamentally different as to be alien?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join