It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WonderingDreamer

Let it go, no human alone can ever convince how all would be played out in life. Try to find your own truth about all of this, that's the only advice I can give you.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Very much like our Neurotransmitters

Communication of information between neurons is accomplished by movement of chemicals across a small gap called the synapse. Chemicals, called neurotransmitters, are released from one neuron at the presynaptic nerve terminal. Neurotransmitters then cross the synapse where they may be accepted by the next neuron at a specialized site called a receptor. The action that follows activation of a receptor site may be either depolarization (an excitatory postsynaptic potential) or hyperpolarization (an inhibitory postsynaptic potential). A depolarization makes it more likely that an action potential will fire; a hyperpolarization makes it less likely that an action potential will fire.

sites.google.com...

A lot of entanglement going on... with binary terminals, current flows.............who then is in charge of the capacitor... or transformer ??

edit on 8-10-2017 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The only thing I did was to reflect our biology into the universe and it seems to make sense, so consciousness may be the universal blueprint (DNA) force that lets it all grow and love is the energy that makes it all happen

I think you are on to something with the above..... not sure of the rest of the story, of how it all collaborates but, this could be part of a great deception........................

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

If we suppose for a moment, that we are part of the Magi-ck... of all of creation through our minds and thoughts. manifesting our subconscious input to translate output neurologically, magnifying our connection to all that is....and briefly take a look back in history ? at say King Solomon a Mason ??…

Solomon's downfall began when he married the daughter of the Egyptian Pharaoh to seal a political alliance. He could not control his lust. Among Solomon's 700 wives and 300 concubines were many foreigners, which angered God. The inevitable happened: They lured King Solomon away from Yahweh into worship of false gods and idols.
To satisfy his curious mind, Solomon turned to worldly pleasures instead of the pursuit of God. He collected all sorts of treasures and surrounded himself with luxury. In the case of non-Jewish wives and concubines, he let lust rule his heart instead of obedience to God. He also taxed his subjects heavily, conscripted them into his army and into slave-like labor for his building projects.

www.thoughtco.com...

A message>>> www.abovetopsecret.com...

A man who could allegedly control demons, his own mind ?

edit on 8-10-2017 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It's not for me to decide if I'm right or not, It's for others to feel the universe to become happy or to be understood for what they are as one unified piece within the universe. IMO we are all part of that progress, and after departing, your energy will do it all over again and maybe in some other part of the universe or maybe you choose to be part of building those planets or parts of it staying into that constant flow of energy experiencing things you cant experience on earth and visa versa..

Maybe it's easier if one stops to study all of the quantum physics and only the basics and parts of spiritual growth so that you can connect science with spiritualism and from thereon connecting with the universe that will answer the questions one seeks in life on earth.

I hope I'm right so that the world would become a better place and the earth a healthy planet. I think we will get a little help if we want to colonize other planets in the universe like traveling great distances with minimal time, but then again time doesn't exist in space.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It is but the evaluation of the projection that we feel and maybe individually need fulfilled?
It amounts to nothing but also the continuation.... for those that wish Nirubu to become.... even though it is is not seen, maybe it does not have to be seen, to be a truth in a mind..flat earth can be a truth.. time in consideration could be an origin point, invisible.... if our connection, to all matter, is in the spark of creation... in our own body and mind then history has no outcome as, it is forever unleashed.. but this is then is a real form of freewill, but unfortunately maybe, no undoubtedly manipulated by those who have endeavoured to keep humanity grasping at straws for far to long.........................

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Earth and it’s history and the underlying “nature” of psychical, spiritual and sexual alchemy
???

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I hope everything is okay with Eisegesis..... Could this work here be complete already, and we are missing something? Seems unlikely. Also, I suggest, if you haven't already, to download and have a look at "The Psychonaut's Field Manual" Which Eisegesis links on his signature.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I hope everything is okay with Eisegesis..... Could this work here be complete already, and we are missing something? Seems unlikely. Also, I suggest, if you haven't already, to download and have a look at "The Psychonaut's Field Manual" Which Eisegesis links on his signature.

Had difficulty going to sleep last night for concern. However, eisegeis has been on line here several times today so think all is well. If you go back to his last comment, which was deleted, you will see how he is still here. I expect he/she is plodding on.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Had difficulty going to sleep last night for concern. However, eisegeis has been on line here several times today so think all is well. If you go back to his last comment, which was deleted, you will see how he is still here. I expect he/she is plodding on.

That's good to know. As long as it was him logging on.
j/k
Btw, do you or anyone know of some sort of symbol legend (lol), to help understand and make sense of the images? I understand some, but sometimes pictures look like a callage of clusterfk.
edit on 8-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

That's good to know. As long as it was him logging on.
j/k
Btw, do you or anyone know of some sort of symbol legend (lol), to help understand and make sense of the images? I understand some, but sometimes pictures look like a callage of clusterfk.

Yes, I wondered if it was Eise as well. The symbol suggests it may be.

And no, I am not savvy enough to understand most of the images. I have a clue where this is likely headed but no real insight. Every little bit cracks a door. Have taken the time to go over some material I have again and look up a lot of words.

I have archieved the first 6-7 pages of this thread and the rest were only the one's where the OP commented. Was concerned this might go the way of a recent one. Too important to ignore.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

What was the topic or specifics of the one that got scrapped, if you can say it in a way to not have the result happen here.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Accidental post.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve
Only specifically recall the first external quote which I cannot repeat or paraphrase here and it would be no help in where OP is going except poss as a preparation. Since the thread is no longer in existence the name doesn't matter.

There are some few clues within this thread. Mostly in the first half plus a discussion with a particular female could help some. You may need to research unfamiliar names...not sure without going back. Sorry. there is a reason the OP is cryptic. For learning reasons and to ease us in.

From the above don't think I know the ending or am up on esoteric material. What I am learning is to look at things not only narrowly and carefully but also broadly with all the different meanings, both symbolic and literal, and come to a conclusion. No, not there yet but maybe someday.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It's all good, I just wondered if there was something specific to the post in regards to the overall theme. I believe I know precisely where they are going, It has already been spelled out pretty plainly, if one has been paying attention to for the last year at least. Then again i could be completely wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

It's all good, I just wondered if there was something specific to the post in regards to the overall theme. I believe I know precisely where they are going, It has already been spelled out pretty plainly, if one has been paying attention to for the last year at least. Then again i could be completely wrong.

Care to explain what you think it might be?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I think of it as a theme behind the theme. But then that is too narrow because it doesn't encompass all I don't know.

I suspect almost all on this thread understand more than I. In truth, the more i learn the less I KNOW. At some point it will come together, but likely will be dead then. That is okay because, if return I must, at least it will be a return with an inkling of an old memory that will pull me back.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
The SVV was a hypersigil.
It was (is?) A magical operation that took place across the world, with many people feeding their energy into a particular set of ideas and symbols.
This took place both on the internet and in the 'real' world.
This was a world wide directed energy raising excercise.

It was also a recruitment device.

The puzzles filtered off differently tallented people.

The technos who were sent off to get info to dox people, and manipulate the crypto currency market.

The artists and musicians to infiltrate the entertainment industry.

The occultists to explore the astral realms and make contact with enochian entities.

The occultists would make sigils that the techno people would put into significant places on the internet. The musicians and artists would encoded the sigils into music or art.

The purpose of this hypersigil was to create conditions fovourable to a world changing concious shift.
This shift was toward the 'death of God'.
to be replaced by a antitheistic creation based on the concepts of The Adversary, Mankind as God, and a programmed AI deity.
This encompasses ideas from Crowley, (every man and woman is a star), atheistic Satanism (a rebellion against God and authority), and chaos magic (creating our own gods to serve our own purposes).

Sounds like Satanism, and the OP gave you a medal for it, then promised to keep you safe...

Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You give me too much credit. Maybe that is my fault. Because of the old thread I did some research and one article led to another and another, some of which were off topic but clicked with other things. I am rereading some of those now trying to pay more attention.

What I think may be absolutely wrong. The OP will lay it out as seen fit. I know nothing. I put things together from memories/other connections. And if I did know the final clues, which I don't, it is the OP's to give.

Did you click on the ? in the op's sig? Scroll down and click on the pic.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Think you may have missed a few posts. Person recognized what was happening and removed from it. Don't maligne till you know the entire picture

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join