It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
It was never about butterflies.

OP posted pics of interacting with 3 monarch butterflies and you said "Have seen some posts on the significance of the Monarch Butterfly" and I posted why that connection is weak.

Couple of people have tried to give a clue with vids. BTW, last post to you so don't bother to respond.

Those were not clues. They were very straight forward.

I'm pretty sure any CT worth his tinfoil cap has heard of it, so why all the pussyfooting? It isn't new info and it isn't even a theory because it was declassified and made public.

ETA: What does any of that have to do with lifting "the veil"? It is a matter of public record.
edit on 15-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well, it will be interesting to know what the OP's intent was with the butterflies, did anyone notice or mention the bee that is also in the pic with the 3 butterflies pollinating the flower right under the biggest butterfly ? Anyways for now I'll take the OP's word that his intention is not for us to focus on those pics, although those pics kept me interested in the thread in some ways.

ok, so after jumping down the rabbit hole, AGAIN, on many of these subjects.....last time it overwhelmed me and I basically decided " Be a good person by intent and deeds, never sell your "soul" or values for money, use the insights you've gained to understand the best you can, teach others if they want to listen and have faith in Jesus Christ " Well, it doesn't seem it's going to be that simple.

So, with the help of my beloved "Mathias" whispering in my head....."let's look at this again babe"...uggggg....ok...

Let's start with 3 card in the 1st OP

1. Before the Fall......both Man and Woman on the Tree of Life, blue sky, some sort of sun Goddess deity at the top, pillars of black and white being held by the woman , no idea what the pink circle design at the bottom is?

2. After the fall.....only Man on the Cross, some sort of Zeus diety character striking lightning down on man, different animals in 4 circles, makes me think of some sort of genetic manipulation, and the circle at the bottom looks kinda like it's full of cells, night sky

3. Pastos Lid....Now this one is a DOOZY, and I think the most important one to understand at this point !

Going to grab a snack and will continue in next post...hint......Osiris...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

You should read the Alien interview and then try to connect the dots

And I mean look through all the SF stuff .

One can say it's fictional and not confirmed, but that story opened my eyes clearly no doubt about it.

It's almost if they describe our future from whoever wrote that .

Many will decline that story but it goes back billions of years ago from the start of human civilization
edit on 0b09America/ChicagoMon, 16 Oct 2017 04:36:09 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Oct 2017 04:36:09 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I had partially read or listened to Alien Interview many years ago and just started reading again after you mentioned it. Holy Crap. I don't think it is fake and I believe there are those who know it is not. Not saying some bs may not be thrown in but there was something that struck home and made sense with some other info. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I was wondering if today's Democrats and Republicans could be those two names that are constantly fighting eachother just a thought?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

originally posted by: MamaJ

I am posting this here again in case anyone wants to add 2+2 and get 4!

Morgan Freeman is in Anonymous?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

You mean one name or the other? Or the combo? My first thought was no wonder the corrupt have no concern.

I have just started so you ask too soon. A recent personal situation keeps coming to mind. Anyway look forward to further discussion.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sedna9

Is there a website for the person in the video? It was interesting but it was hard to hear and keep up. Seemed of the top of the head info he with which he is very familiar. I could use more basic.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I'll will give it some time , but there sure are some very striking elements in that writing that almost seems from this time period.

As to those hidden pictures and riddles that the OP pointed out all came back somewhere from within that piece of writing.

The first time I read that piece also a few years ago I tossed it away when the point came where they manufactured the animals.

Well, I think two months ago I started to read it from the beginning again , I used a text to voice reader for comfort and to go on what I was doing so I could listen that entire book .

At several moments I had to play some phrases in rewind if what I've heard was really unimaginable but connected to now ,so true..

There are moments I've raised the idea that Antartica could be part of this book?

You have to remember that according to the author it's date is almost seventy years ago.

I have to awknolegde that by the time the ancient Egyptians and sumarian came by I stopped reading so I've got to read further too , for the final chapters .

I don't know if you follow startrek discovery, but they might using a script that came directly from facts , facts someone knows but this hasn't been told yet..
edit on 0b12America/ChicagoMon, 16 Oct 2017 17:54:12 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Oct 2017 17:54:12 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Yes to your username and all you said, i also must investigate further, and Psilocybin mushrooms was something i was searching for today but to no avail (well i found one), its been 20 years but reading RAWs cosmic trigger has made me decide to go back to the start on my quest for truth, much like young Santiago in the alchemist.

mon the shrooms

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
ok....after looking at card #2 again, I see something different, so I wanna change my last observation.

2. After the Fall - it's a women only on the cross,not a man and the 4 circles outside the cross are a man, a bull, a bird and a monkey. It still seems to be some sort of genetic mutation. Might also be some sort of rocket over the Zeus like deity striking lightning upon woman ?

3. Pastos Lid - This card gives me the chills to the bone....it's a dead or at least sad woman on the cross instead of Jesus the man...it has INRI on the cross meaning "Jesus, King of the Jews" ...maybe it is supposed to be Jesus the man, but the breasts and longer skirt make me think it's a woman, either way they are surrounded by red snakes, kinda fire like, the seven gold balls hold her on the cross and are on both sides of her. the crown above doesn't show us who or if there is a King , night shy....WTH ?????

edit on 17-10-2017 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
As far as I can determine this whole "Pastos Lid" thing comes from the Hermetic order of the golden Dawn, some sort of Masonic group and they actually have some sort of ritual of "The Rosicrucian Vault" where they make initiates go in some fake fault with the intent to symbolically open the lid and receive a fully conscious relationship with the their higher self.

I think maybe this whole ritual might actually be about opening the tomb / vault of Osiris, god of the underworld, creepy stuff, but it gets even more disturbing when it appears that Osiris's actual tomb was unearthed on Sept. 28th 2015 ! It coincided with a Blood moon and small earthquakes all over the World.....it does seem this event was prophesied and perhaps anticipated by the "Illuminati" .....even weirder is that the goal may be to use his DNA to raise the anti-Christ.....I know, I know, it sounds absolutely CRAZY !!

On a personal note it was early Oct. 2015 when we found out "Mathias" had Cancer and 2 years later, after one HELL of a Battle, he died right after the Eclipse in Aug. 2017..... meanwhile we are seeing unprecedented Natural Disasters all over the World, the night of his memorial service we had the Freakiest whether I've ever seen in my LIFE, 110 degrees, freak rain and windstorms, lightning storms...I swear that pic of the lightning over the Golden Gate bridge was "Mathias" somehow ! Now CA is burning up, we lived in Santa Rosa up until a few years ago, and those fires are BAD, and have effected many of our Family and Friends, some dear Friends lost their home....soooo all I can say is since Osiris was unearthed it's been ALL BAD !!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
LOLOLOLO...ok one last thing, and this I believe is absolutely "Mathias" trying to cheer me up right now......The 1st card, before the Fall, the best one I think, is a Man with a women below and beneath him.....you get the gist...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

Thanks for appreciating my post.

I'm also just starting to find my path after a hiatus.

I love Bill Hicks, which led me to Mckenna, the mushroom, synchronicity, then to Carl Jung and consciousness. Then somehow, philosophy and psychology brought me to the corner of alchemy and occult.

The rabbit hole is deep and winding. Plus you'll probably run into a few snakes down there. The more you seek, though, the more you'll be able to sort through the BS.

I'm interested to see how this thread plays out.

Oh, and to the OP's first image posted:
I know the pieces fit.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
ok....after looking at card #2 again, I see something different, so I wanna change my last observation.

2. After the Fall - it's a women only on the cross,not a man and the 4 circles outside the cross are a man, a bull, a bird and a monkey. It still seems to be some sort of genetic mutation. Might also be some sort of rocket over the Zeus like deity striking lightning upon woman ?

3. Pastos Lid - This card gives me the chills to the bone....it's a dead or at least sad woman on the cross instead of Jesus the man...it has INRI on the cross meaning "Jesus, King of the Jews" ...maybe it is supposed to be Jesus the man, but the breasts and longer skirt make me think it's a woman, either way they are surrounded by red snakes, kinda fire like, the seven gold balls hold her on the cross and are on both sides of her. the crown above doesn't show us who or if there is a King , night shy....WTH ?????

2. Are you sure it's a monkey?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

No, I'm not sure it's a Monkey.....what do you think it is ?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

#3 pastos lid:
Could the serpents/snakes/dragons? Possibly be in reference to the sleeping serpent of light coiled around the base of our spine? Snakes have been revered (and feared) for millenia as a powerful representation of life force or universal energy. Kundalini is also illustrated as two serpents intertwined around one another as they climb the spine. Interestingly enough, the shape of the serpent coupling is nearly identical to the design of double helix DNA. When you see illustrations of the Kundalini serpent, odds are it is coiled upon itself three and one half times. Yes, the number of coils is intentional.

The number three is representative of the states of consciousness, while the half represents the transcendent, or higher, consciousness — which must be awakened in order to commune with the Divine.

The three coils can also be interpreted as representations of the past, present, and future; and the half coil symbolizing transcendent time (timelessness).
edit on 17-10-2017 by FlowState because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Remember ya'll, the OP said their deadline for revealing these so-called secrets is October 22nd. Is he/she waiting to unload them all at one time? Or has there been info released already? Tick tock.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlowState

#3 pastos lid:
Could the serpents/snakes/dragons? Possibly be in reference to the sleeping serpent of light coiled around the base of our spine? Snakes have been revered (and feared) for millenia as a powerful representation of life force or universal energy. Kundalini is also illustrated as two serpents intertwined around one another as they climb the spine. Interestingly enough, the shape of the serpent coupling is nearly identical to the design of double helix DNA. When you see illustrations of the Kundalini serpent, odds are it is coiled upon itself three and one half times. Yes, the number of coils is intentional.

The number three is representative of the states of consciousness, while the half represents the transcendent, or higher, consciousness — which must be awakened in order to commune with the Divine.

The three coils can also be interpreted as representations of the past, present, and future; and the half coil symbolizing transcendent time (timelessness).

The golden spheres on #3 also seem to be at certain energy centers in and around the body...

new topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join