It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
You sound kinda confrontational today. Just an innocent observation........I feel like chicken. ATS scares me sometimes.

I apologize, although I am not sure why, but if I should have offended you I am truly sorry. You provided me with a lovely day of complete distraction from all the RL crap I must face. For that I am grateful. Please pardon me.
So you feel like chicken, is that for supper or a mood?
ATS can be scary, I must admit, but almost two decades here have proved more comfortable than any other realm.

And then I see somebody running around in his Halloween costume (A Dustbin)

That wasn't a costume

.... and I notice the Shed he has painted like the old hippy VW van.

Forgive him, he never got to be a real hippy.

I missed something involving marshmallows but I hate marshmallows. They taste nasty.

So you hate marshmallows, Guinness, soup and....if you would kindly provide us with a complete list we will reserve a separate table for you at the next Shed feast.
edit on 24-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yesterday I made it through going to two hospitals in the morning for heart and artery test. The heart hospital had broken elevators and restrooms. While at the heart hospital I visited my dad as he is still there. No word yet on what is exactly causing his AFib and high pulse rate jumps.

While I was there with my sister (she took me) we discovered her car wouldn't start either.

So I'm thankful that yesterday didn't go too bad for me and that I've made it to the next day.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Are you stalking me?? LOL

Me!!! Lord No good gracious. There is no need, you are always right in front of me so I have to be carefull not to step on you. I do step "in it" occasionally admittedly, but not totally on purpose, it isn't all my fault.
You aren't referring to me are you? Ups.
edit on 24-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Hello Blue, good to hear from you. I was wondering how things were fairing.

Your account sounds like something from a very depressing fantasy novel. Broken elevators and restrooms? Perhaps they are trying to kill off the hard cases before they get to surgery.
"No need off expensive stress tests, let's make them climb the stairs and run out side to take a leak"
"We save on electricity, water and lab tests"

Hon, just focus on your self and not your Dad. I know it is harsh but he is actually in the hospital and being cared for. Use this time to build your self confidence.
HUGS

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
You should read my books. You will have tears flowing ... possibly on the first page.

Happy tears ... sad tears ... they all mix together to form life as we live it.
P

I would love to read your books, are they in paper or perhaps on audio? I do have a back up at home of more than a hundred titles to read. But one more in the collection is just a bonus.

Ahh most people fear tears, such a shame.
Yes they "form" our lives, they nurture the feeble little growths of love, compassion and dreams we grow in our souls.
edit on 24-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

*hugs*

Hullo WIS! <3

A ning nong is aussie-lingo for fool
I am one quite often, though; a ning-nong-faerie, a Farcical Fool Faerie, would be Fantastic!

I was basically just hip-hip-hooraying about December's approach, how I've put up decorations waaaaay early in anticipation, rambling about writing, saying stuff about Shed-Character-Darien and how I've implemented him in my "proper" writing, thanking the Shedizens for their unwitting assistance in my creation of said character, and offering to show how I'm introducing his unlikely arrival to my world. - My world which has completely consumed me. I have three things in my mind at all times - My son, Mr Bass, and My Writing. That's it.

So, there was nothing really of any import considering the lows many are experiencing.

I was sifting through my gallery for an appropriate group-hug picture... I think my humourous one will prove worthy

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wonderful to see everyone tonight!

Kaelci Darlin', so good to see you!!!!!

I am sorry everyone, but I am in so much pain from so much running around today and my friend pissed me off with her ignorance today, though I didn't say anything. GRRRR

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I would love to read your books, are they in paper or perhaps on audio?

See my sig line below. They are only available in E-book format. You could try my short stories here ... use the second link in my sig to see if you like m style.

P

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

A ning nong is aussie-lingo for fool

Mind you, young Lady you are no fool in my book, perhaps 'foolhardy' at times, but always with a twinkle in your eye.

..... offering to show how I'm introducing his unlikely arrival to my world.

What is this? You don't think he is coming? Now don't doubt this. You will just drive your self mad.
Promise Auntie WISter you will trust every thing will be fine. Promise?

- My world which has completely consumed me. I have three things in my mind at all times - My son, Mr Bass, and My Writing. That's it.

That is how it should be dear. You are in the midst of a great transition in your life and it deserves your focus.

The hug was very nice and 'tight'.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Wow, you are fast. Thank you I will check it out.
How is our grand Pheonix?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Wow! First complaint about me being fast.

OK, lonely but then ... that is the story of my life. I don't mix well since I don't easily trust people.

We are all what our life and our abilities have made us.

As I get older, I wonder what the next life has to offer. I know it exists and that gives me great pleasure.

P

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

What is this? You don't think he is coming? Now don't doubt this. You will just drive your self mad.
Promise Auntie WISter you will trust every thing will be fine. Promise?

Oh no!! I have no doubts at all about a certain person's arrival in my actual physical world!

I was speaking of Darien's "unlikely arrival" in my own little personal story world. This here!

rambling about writing, saying stuff about Shed-Character-Darien and how I've implemented him in my "proper" writing, thanking the Shedizens for their unwitting assistance in my creation of said character, and offering to show how I'm introducing his unlikely arrival to my world

*waves a hearty hello to Night Star, Elven Mistress*

edit on 24 10 2017 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Wow! First complaint about me being fast.

OK, lonely but then ... that is the story of my life. I don't mix well since I don't easily trust people.

We are all what our life and our abilities have made us.

As I get older, I wonder what the next life has to offer. I know it exists and that gives me great pleasure.

P

Great post right there! I don't trust people easily myself. I've been too trusting in the past. I believe we are a spirit in a physical body and that once we die, we go on to something different, something better.

As for being lonely, even those who don't live alone can be lonely. To be totally alone would freak me out.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

LOL, I understood right away, but was too sore earlier to explain to the WISter.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Awwwww, love the owl! I am still so very excited about you and Dave!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It can't come quick enough, honestly.
He's going through so much and I worry about him more and more every day... but 40 days to go and the worrying can end.

Daily worries:
He can barely afford each week. Is he eating?
He's surrounded by crazy drivers. Has he had an accident?
He's barely getting any sleep. Nothing has happened I hope?
He's sick, again, all the stress is taking it's toll.
Among other things.

He needs to be here asap for his health, as well as lovey dovey purposes.
Looking forward to December SOOOO badly!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

😊

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Deep breaths my darling, everything is going to be just fine and then...heaven!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Am I right?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yus

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join