It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Of course

I saw that you DID put up a Halloween thread and thank YOU!
I will try to get to reading some today. I haven't been able to keep up with the October contest yet but, have full intention of getting to it before it's too late!
Psss...your reminders (count downs) help!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Nice costume! And hey, if you dish out the right flavour candy this year I'm sure all the kids in the neighbourhood will skip your house next year. For the win!

Bahahaha!
I would be broken hearted if they didn't come.

One year, many years ago, we lived across the street from one of those 'nice' neighborhoods with the big fancy houses. It turns out that most were Doctors and Dentists and such. They gave out granola bars and fruit of which we had a fine supply at home.
Just give us the chocolate see, and there won't be any trouble!
The kiddos requested that we NOT go to that neighborhood anymore!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Good Morning,
Nice to see you Chirp. I have my duties to attend to in here.

The boys have been leaving their junk all over the place.
When too many of them are left together unattended they 'forget' their manners.
Thus I truly appreciate your presence. It has been toilsome for Night and me to keep them in line.
Girls Please Come Home

Well I must get on with it.
I have another day off and what better way to use it?
They called from work yesterday wanting me to come in. I ignored it and will ignore it today too. I am exhausted.
edit on 24-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: edit edit edit. No one reads this, do they?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Oh hell yeah !

Those buggers are going to haunt my dreams !

I had shingles many years ago, it was only a patch the size of a bottle cap, but crikey ... it hurt like something was eating at me deep inside !

Much sympathy your way !

Stay well !

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

WIS!!!
Good to rest, I learned the hard way.
It's still hard but, our bodies and minds need it sometimes.
We can be exhausted and stressed and NOT even realize it until it manifests itself in some ugly physical way.
As far as the boys go...err...I may NOT be the one to help keep them in line. i am usually in need of that myself!
But, I will cheer everyone on from the sidelines!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

LOL! Yeah, I can see how that would be a major bummer. I must admit to never having trick or treated when younger. It wasn't "a thing" when I was a kid. (Living in the UK, not the US) I was a junkie as a child. A sugar junkie. I ate too many sweets without Halloween. Now, I hate the taste of sugar in large doses. I used to put 3 teaspoons of sugar in my coffee. Now, about a third of a teaspoon or it just tastes nasty and not like coffee. I can't take the sugar rush anymore and I think it's a good thing. My last piece of chocolate/candy is at least several years ago.

Obviously I am not completely averse to changing the sugar into alcohol when I am in my shamanic trance imbued with the mystical and magical forces of the universe but that's a story for a different thread. Today I started with coffee. The first time in weeks. Yay coffee!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

...The boys have been leaving their junk all over the place...

D.D.I.G. !

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

...The boys have been leaving their junk all over the place...

Must mean the same thing in Scotland as it does in the US!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow, the place has been busy since I left here.
Chirp, so wonderful to see you here today! I've known people who had shingles and heard how awful it is, so I sympathize with you. Big Hug!

Light and Fin, loved the music you guys provided for us today!!!!!

That moth thingy was horrifying! I had seen it floating around facebook and could never click the video as it is scary enough without seeing it in motion.

Still trying to get in function mode so my apologies for not responding to everyone personally. Going out for the day later and just got dressed. Must have more coffee!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Swaffelen

I only do buildings, usually when no one is watching. Those Dutchies can be very naughty sometimes. Ahem...mingles in with crowd...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

That was too easy. He took the bait right away and didn't even put up a fight.
The cat giffy is just snazzy.

Some one else is avoiding me to today. Perhaps I wore him out over the past few days? Or did I offend him? Hmmm

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You sound kinda confrontational today. Just an innocent observation. I don't feel like berating or beating today. I feel like chicken. ATS scares me sometimes. And then I see somebody running around in his Halloween costume (A Dustbin) and I notice the Shed he has painted like the old hippy VW van. I missed something involving marshmallows but I hate marshmallows. They taste nasty.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
'ello Wis and Light!

Still waiting for my friend to call. Sure am getting hungry!

Leaves flowers on the table and steps outside into the garden.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

You sound kinda confrontational today. Just an innocent observation. I don't feel like berating or beating today. I feel like chicken. ATS scares me sometimes. And then I see somebody running around in his Halloween costume (A Dustbin) and I notice the Shed he has painted like the old hippy VW van. I missed something involving marshmallows but I hate marshmallows. They taste nasty.

Are you stalking me?? LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Noo! I just noticed that shed in your vid. It looks kinda inviting if I couldn't walk any further, close to your house. I can imitate a hedgehog if that helps!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That my friend is VeeDub McSheddy!

I was sat in my back garden one day... and just thought to myself... I'll bet the garden shed would look cool painted up like an old VW bus! and about 20mins later... It was!!

Just a wee bit of fun for my boys. Yeah... for my boys. That's it.

PS - found a better photo...

edit on 24-10-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a photo

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

"I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids...!"

Without googling, which tv show for kids?
edit on 24/10/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

SCOOBY DOO?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I was writing one of my typical ginormous shed-messages... and it all disappeared. Everything. Usually I write in a document and paste it all over here, but, apparently I'm a ning-nong today.

*listens as everyone sighs in relief that they aren't subjected to a wall of text*

Oh well, I just wanted to say hello. So. Helloooooooooooo!

(40 days to go!!)

(My wattle tree ((also known as an Acacia
)) is in the grip of a bee-frenzy at the moment! BEEEEEEES!! I've been taking lots of photos of them, but I am hopeless at getting them into focus. But I reeeeally liked this one.)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
I was writing one of my typical ginormous shed-messages... and it all disappeared. ..... I'm a ning-nong today.
*listens as everyone sighs in relief that they aren't subjected to a wall of text*

Oh No, I would have loved to read it. So sad it all disappeared.
What is a ning-nong? Some sort of Australian Elf? Elves are known to confuse things you know?

Oh well, I just wanted to say hello. So. Helloooooooooooo!

Hellooooo and Toddles to you too, Hoo Hoo
Dare I hope our little Princess in waiting is doing well.
It is so nice to see you.

(40 days to go!!)

Oh my, sweet pea, that will pass in a wink. When I sailed, I used to take a tape measurer the last month, snitch it off at 30 centimeters. I hung it in the galley and cut off one centimeter every morning.

(My wattle tree ((also known as an Acacia
)) is in the grip of a bee-frenzy at the moment!

Wink back at you. Do you have bee hives? Acacia honey is divine. Even better than heather honey. The flavour of a warm summer breeze, mingled with enchanted flowers.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join