It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: BugWhisperer

[[[[[[[[Gail]]]]]]]]
That is All.

Gx

Sometimes that is all that's needed. Now where's mine?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
May the strength and courage of the majestic dragons be yours my Sheddite warriors. May the magic and wonder of the Shed always be with you, sustain you and fill you with all the love and light that you can hold. Like a precious jewel, treasure and protect it.

edit on 25-10-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Managed to get myself on the watch list eh? I'm already at the top of that list!! LOL

a reply to: Night Star

Hey Lorri!!

I have a bad tendency to sneak in when nobody is here don't I? Guess it's the creature of the night or the night owl in me that does that. I'm not afraid of the elfin kind, in fact I've recruited some of them to fly recon around here at night while no one is here to keep an eye on the place. Thanks for the kind words on the pics.
All it takes is a little sharpening here, a little lighting adjustment there, and a bit of straightening and they are done. Makes it real easy for the photos to pop out this time of year especially with the color on the trees. I'll probably work on my next part with the night videos from this past weekend.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

You are speaking to another creature of the night here.

I know the Shed is well guarded by you and others around here, so I never worry about that. Well, once in a while Mason will infiltrate, but we like a good challenge once in a while. LOL
Love ya Mason, really we do!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Wow! First complaint about me being fast.

More an astonished exclamation. I rarely see you and never expect a reply within a month or so.

OK, lonely but then ... that is the story of my life. I don't mix well since I don't easily trust people.

Lonely. I usually tell my self that if I feel lonely I am lacking something within my self that no outer source can fulfill. Usually. Lately this solution brings no consolation.
Trusting is one aspect but I must admit that my personality doesn't catch "many flies". Perhaps I have also situated myself in the wrong place.
Lonely Yes.
Hugs from one lonely to another.

We are all what our life and our abilities have made us.

Perhaps, but my life and abilities are shunned in this rural back yard setting. So much more to say but I will refrain.

As I get older, I wonder what the next life has to offer. I know it exists and that gives me great pleasure.
P

Yes there is another side, but I would so like to have peace with this one. To live and share and not struggle so much.
Never mind, my troubles are just a grain of sand in some ones shoe.

edit on 25-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
3-6 months of continuous sub-zero temps are approaching. I'm sure the US has colder and more inhospitable places than the Netherlands though.
As per your request, the foods I do not eat:

Your list is duly noted. We will try to serve you proper food. The pixies can be tricky so don't blame every thing on us.

As for weather I have been to the Netherlands many times during winter and it has no comparison to the ferocious subzero temperatures I submit myself to here. Minus 20 Celsius is warm here. One year my toilet froze.
Yes I know it is windy and slushy, but try to dig out of three feet of snow before you go to work.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Evening Wis!

It has been warm and rainy here and I will take it.
I don't usually get much accomplished around here, but today I cooked up some manwhiches and sorted through my cupboards that were screaming at me. I also put some Christmas gifts away in decorative boxes and bags that I have been buying lately and cluttering up the room with. Phenomenal bargains I must say.

I also put some nice items aside for my friend like pretty coffee cups and things I just don't have room for anymore.
Now I can come in here, check facebook and go on youtube.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer
Thank you. One day we will see each other in a realm where words and hugs come easy.
At least that is my hope.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

What a busy and delightful day you have had.
You sound content and that makes me happy.
I have had a wonderful couple days here, taking my mind off the things I must face.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

I love the tale but why would any one want to "escape" Accasia?
I am amiss.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Dear Chooch, you know I love your imagery and your words.

Just a little thank you Dear Train Tracker.

Over the years you bring us through every season, with a new tale to tell.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Leaving you all with a chuckle:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

3-6 months of continuous sub-zero temps are approaching. I'm sure the US has colder and more inhospitable places than the Netherlands though.

Your list is duly noted. We will try to serve you proper food. The pixies can be tricky so don't blame every thing on us.

As for weather I have been to the Netherlands many times during winter and it has no comparison to the ferocious subzero temperatures I submit myself to here. Minus 20 Celsius is warm here. One year my toilet froze.
Yes I know it is windy and slushy, but try to dig out of three feet of snow before you go to work.

oooooOOOO did I hear the Netherlands?

I go there quite often... sounds like an ATS meet up!?

I am usually found in Elst near Nijmegen when I go.

PM me our Dutch friend.

Warmest

Lags

Psstttt... I can bring tons of French wineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ
edit on 26-10-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Classy people get smashed on wine

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you for the kind words Ms. WIS.
I have a way with phrasing words to work properly with every photo that I caption. Each and every photo I have taken has and is a story in itself. As the saying goes, " A picture is worth a thousand words." I keep doing it because it is my way to bring joy to you guys.

Love you guys

Dennis

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Nice to see the efforts of your "training day" ... it's funny how different countries have their own hew.

Cool input gimme 😎

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

oooooOOOO did I hear the Netherlands?

I go there quite often... sounds like an ATS meet up!?

I am usually found in Elst near Nijmegen when I go.

PM me our Dutch friend.

Warmest

Lags

Psstttt... I can bring tons of French wineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

Settle petal..
edit on 26-10-2017 by Timely because: Me lub u long time

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is different.

A blackout occured about an hour ago, putting paid to the Avengers movie I was settling into.

Anyway, here I sit; surrounded by ancient tech ( candle light ) and noticed the contrast of my phone's screen and the dim glow of candlelight ...
mixed with the absolute silence, save for the occasional drip of laden water droplets after the storm ...

The bastard had me out there throwing a heavy blanket on top of my car due to sudden hail ... I found myself getting smacked fair in the last knuckle of my little finger !

There was malice it tell ya ...
edit on 26-10-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That fading feeling...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Gene Wilder was nothing less than a genius, and Marty Feldman was a sweetie.

Here's a different film but still the same genius...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Slowly the Autumn light revealed itself having broken free from it's cloud prison, vainly attempting to melt the cold mist that clung to the ground like a bad cold in the winter. In the distance, leaves rustled. A shadowy figure slowly emerged from the grayness, mist still clinging to it's clothing. As it came to within visible recognition distance, it was Errolmore, he had survived his trip and back, a feat few had ever accomplished and lived to tell the tale of!

Driver threw a log on the already roaring fire and motioned with his hand at the closest chair by the fire. "Something for your nerves?"

WalkInSilence puffed on her white clay pipe, blowing smoke rings slowly. "Why would any one want to "escape" Accasia?" she asked. An uneasy silence fell on the room. Driver poked the fire slowly in an attempt to remain silent and never speak of the unholy creatures of the forest. In a vain attempt to break the silence he tried to play a song on the jukebox but all the credits were gone and he had no coin.

Night Star was in her counting house counting... Presents! And wrapping! Camera pans away... (presents are secret and no I don't want one lol)

The sound of bubbles, steam and sizzling could be heard and steam and smoke could be seen ascending. Finspiracy was apparently doing his thing. It was a most curious but fairly innocuous custom some of the residents had around these parts. For all intents and purposes it is just a primitive but effective device for torture. Fire, hot water, man.

Driver poked the fire some more, the food was almost ready. He still didn't know what to say...
He'd noticed all the hugs in the distance but did his best to remain free from all the physical contact that some members attempted and quite often succeeded in. But it concerned him.

"Barman, a pint of Old Cobbler's Noggin please and one for yourself!"

"I'm sure everything's just fine." he thought, eyeing the door warily.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join