It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOVE that one Gordi! A hair band and you even had hair! LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Oh I want to reply to everyone and stay here, but I have to make a quick call.

I'm basically staying here but I won't be participating for a bit (not sure how long). I will be coming back after so if any of you leave before I return, it was wonderful seeing you today! *hugs*

Ok, back in ze tent with ze phone.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
For the newer Sheddites.... Tsu was a great friend of ours (who came to our Shed gathering in.... 2014?)
She is Welsh and supported Wales (especially in the Rugby) but for ONE DAY ONLY... she posted a message for me...
"supporting" Scotland...

So... I schemed and I planned..... bided my time... and eventually... when she came to visit (along with Angel, Cody and MrsCody)... I got my revenge in Person!!! (You should have seen her face as I lowered my Jeans... saying "You've deserved this for a while now..."!!!!)
(I believe we were texting Jacy that night.... and she has the T-Shirt to prove it!!! LOL)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
For Anyone who has ever used the the word "Effin" instead of the "F" word....

Can you tell I've been on the Tamnavulin tonight?? LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
This is from nearly NINE YEARS AGO!! ughh...
But I hope that you enjoy it anyway...

Yes, I've shared it before (a long time ago) so I know that some of you have seen it before...
But hey...

First time I've seen it Gordie. You really do have a strong rich voice. Is it tough to sing while you drum ? Just assuming with the quality of your voice , you must do at least back up vocals , or the odd songs... maybe more. Nice old classic celtic tune as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

My called has been delayed.

I'm so glad you put these back up, I would have no idea how to find them.
I didn't mention YOUR booty wiggle because I wasn't sure if you wanted to share that, lol.

It's kind of amazing to think that the Shed has been here for so long that it has a past.
And videos...theme songs...
We should have had our own youtube show by now, eh?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Jacy - did you get my email?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

I'm still trying Shep.

My computer has been glitchy for a while, and sometimes freezes when I open another tab. So I'm waiting for it to unfreeze so I can hopefully open my mail. (I must sound so electronically challenged to people like you and Marty, lol...but I haven't been able to update my old stuff. Now it's like a beater car I'm keeping together with duct tape.)

Going to try again.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hi Sheye ***waves***

I didn't find it too hard singing/drumming, but I do find it easier (somehow) to sing and play guitar.
Jack of all... master of none unfortunately!

I do miss the drumming... haven't drummed in a band for... over a year now?
But I love playing guitar and singing! Which kind of makes up for missing the drums!

I think that my voice has improved a lot since I started fronting my own wee band (rather than just doing the occasional song from behind the drums) but (as you've probably gathered by now) I'm naturally very shy, and don't like the attention it brings.... ROFL

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Funny thing, I think when I was talking to Night Star on the phone I was explaining the different parts of Canada...and actually said that I CLEARLY know nothing about the prairies, lol.

I'm from the prairies Jacygirl . A pretty little city with parks all along the riverbanks running through the centre. You must have heard of Saskatoon, Sk.

The prairies can be beautiful ,and there are plenty of lakes in the Northern regions as well as some in central.

Happy to see you are using your last day on the net to the fullest... but I'm sure something will turn around for you soon.

Your writing style is uplifting and a breath of fresh air. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings !

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is more what I do now...

...although I do have a new "hooley" since this was filmed!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No worries - just let me know if I need to resend. I'll be heading home here in a bit but I'll check back later

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Shep...I got it!

I downloaded it and it's saved.
Thank you!!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

*happy dance*

Happy reading!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

PrairieSheperd, I have read the first chapter, but lost track of the characters and plots because I let it sit for too long. Plus I have a short attention span...lol...so I sometimes do better with shorter stories, than novels. Depends on how many names of people and cities, and kingdoms I have to remember 😕.

I'm getting to that age where my mind wanders easily ... haha 😉

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Sheye...Thank you! How very lovely of you to say.

I feel like such a dork admitting that I know nothing about the prairies. I've heard of them of course, but never really known anyone who lived there. (both coasts, Quebec, etc. but nobody from Sask.)

I appreciate you saying that my writing is uplifting. Every time I share something personal right now, I want to delete it for fear of sounding needy and pathetic (or whiny and complaining). Everyone here has been so supportive that yes, I'm wanting to spend my last night here for as long as I can.

I will drag my laptop around when I go out and try to come online in a coffee shop or friend's place. Not being able to lurk at 4 am is going to be horrible though!!
jacy

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I fear it overwhelms folks at times - LOL.

It's funny - my attention span seems to be getting shorter too!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

As Grandma said, "This, too, shall pass."

Praying for ya, Jacy.

link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
This is more what I do now...

...although I do have a new "hooley" since this was filmed!

Always liked that tune .. is it called Rock Me Mama ? Think so . The party you're playing at looks like they're having fun.
Thanks for sharing those ... nice to get a glimpse into members lives, and see them up close and personal doing what they love.

link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

...I will drag my laptop around when I go out and try to come online in a coffee shop or friend's place. Not being able to lurk at 4 am is going to be horrible though!!
jacy

Make It So Number One!
Just Do It.
Make It Happen.
You Know It Makes Sense.
etc

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join