It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
* passes tylenol laced dragon cookies in front of NightStar *

I loathe pain too - I got endo and arthritis and the past week or so my back has been spasming in bed, making it hard to sleep. The cats brawling on top of me doesn't help either!

I wish you swift and relaxing sleep!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Bahahaha! Your smile might haunt me. That cracked me up. Come on, it can't be that bad.
Oh here is the link to that video you posted. Yours wouldn't play in my Country. Love it! You always find great music! Thank you!!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Auroraaus! Where ya been? You sweet thing! Grabs a cookie or two or three...

Sorry you have pain too, it can get so bad at times I could scream or cry or something.

Here have a cookie with me.

edit on 11-10-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have been lurking, sleeping and gardening!

I love those cookies I do!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Sheye

There you are young lady! Are you done slinging pooh? LOL

It's one of those nights where I'm in so much pain I can't stand it. Think I'll take Tylenol on top of all my other meds. OW! I'm sleepy but can't sleep. OW! It's night time I should do like the owls and go who, who, who, not ow, ow, ow. Oh well, I'll try not to moan and groan and sit quietly in the corner.

Pain is .... well... painful and a pain in the butt. It can make your life miserable if it gets bad enough. I admire that you still hold your gracious composure despite the pain Night... not something I can always do. I'm grateful for my medicinal help,or I would be much grumpier at times.

Hope you have a restful sleep Night, when you get there.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Any pics of your garden? Oh so you're one of the people hiding in the bushes eh? I said 'eh', and I only talked with Jacy on the phone once. LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
My sympathy goes to anyone who is in pain.

Mine is mental type. And i have zero tolerance for the physical kind. Sometimes i get a slight headache or lower back stiffness. It is really next to nothing but then i am like a beehive that has just been hit with a baseball bat. Mild paracetamol takes it all away in minutes and i get by with maybe 5 paracetamol pills a year.

Once i was, for about a year, in such levels of tiredness that it could be compared to physical pain. Massive doses of cortisone due to constant infections in the... i don't even know the english word for it or get it together how to google it, but in your foreheads, brain does not start immediately behind it. There is a void. And it was constantly infected. So i went to the hospital, they shaved my hair away, made a cut from ear to ear going above my head. Skin was then pulled down and they drilled my skull and filled the forehead void with bioglass. Then skin back up and 27 stitches. I had to stay in the hospital for a week and then i got much better.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Actually I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while yet. I'm in this much pain with pain meds and Tylenol on top of those. I have putting off asking for stronger meds for a very long time because the higher the dose I would imagine the side affects would be worse and cause more damage to my poor body.

Thank you for your kind words! In some ways I can be as strong as a dragon and other times, weak as a kitten. Right now I'm a kitten meowing or is that me OW ing? Don't mind me, I'm trying to distract myself and being silly.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

they shaved my hair away, made a cut from ear to ear going above my head. Skin was then pulled down and they drilled my skull and filled the forehead void with bioglass. Then skin back up and 27 stitches. I had to stay in the hospital for a week and then i got much better.

Wow... that sounds like quite the procedure. Happy to hear it helped !

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Oh my God, that sounds horrible! You poor thing!!! Don't worry about the mental part, we're all a bit mental in here so you fit right in.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Fin you might like this...

PS: Jacy, I think I'm the ellipses Queen. LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I take Gabapentin, as well as a high CBD content of medicinal oil. I try to stay away from Tylenol , as I've had periods of time over the years where I took too much. ( argh...toothaches are a bytch). Just had one pulled two weeks ago .. ouch.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Since you say that we're all crazy now.... I think this might fit.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I take gabapentin for my nerve damage and something for my arthritis and spinal stenosis. Do you find with the gabapentin you get forgetful? How many do you take a day and what is the dosage?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I like the bass overtones in this one.

edit on 11-10-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

OH YES!!!!!!!

Hiya Chooch Hun! Good to see you tonight!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I take gabapentin for my nerve damage and something for my arthritis and spinal stenosis. Do you find with the gabapentin you get forgetful? How many do you take a day and what is the dosage?

I take 200 mg 3 times daily or as needed. Most days take that dosage twice a day, as it seems to make me sleepy. I haven't noticed forgetfulness , but then again that's me normally...a bit of an airhead. Ok .. a lot of airheadedness ( I like it that way.. it's called free thinking 😐) lol

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I like the bass overtones in this one.

Very powerful bass line to that tune. She has interesting sound quality to her voice. The song had a rather omnipotent vibe to it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I'm supposed to take 3 per day at 300 mg. I usually take one, sometimes two for the nerve damage.

Airheads are good, I'll join your group.LOL

Did we scare the guys away?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
One of my favorite bass line songs.

It's old...like me. Someday these old tunes will become the new retro music ...lol

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join