It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Fin, my friend - no one really gets through this better than anyone else. Some people just hide the @#$% better than others.

Hang in there, man. I will be praying for you.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Hello.

Failed again. This time it felt too bad. I left my bank card, my internet banking codes and my ID and my phone at a friends place because i don't need them anymore. I am not anyone anymore. I wish to just leave this realm which was not actually that bad but i made myself this place a bad place.

You shed people, get through this life better than me.

I am a failure.

Fin, we all fail from time to time and it can be so very hard to pick ourselves up and move ahead sometimes, but you can do it! Get help from somewhere and keep talking to us. HUGS!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Sorry to hear that you and your family were sick Hun. Great to see you back 'home' with us! Hugs!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

[[[HUGS]]] back at ya, Night.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
BTW all, I have posted a couple new episodes of Falling in the past few weeks. I will hopefully continue to post a bit more frequently here for a bit - I've got several episodes queued up.
As usual you can follow the link in my signature to get to the beginning of the novel (it's officially novel-length now - 120,000+ words!) or you can use the following links to go directly to the new posts:
Falling: An Epic Fantasy - The Princess of Aavelae
Falling: An Epic Fantasy - A Test

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

...You shed people, get through this life better than me.

I am a failure.

1. Fin, YOU are a Shed Person too! (Never forget that).

2. Failure - schmailure!

Listen to this old dude for a second... Life has fek all to do with succeeding.

Life is all about one big succession of getting knocked over (FAILING!) and LEARNING how to get back up again.
And again. And AGAIN!
EVERYBODY fails. Everybody without exception.
The trick is learning from it.
Work out WHY you think you're failing/not coping, learn from it, and then deal with it.
Get back up.
Then keep an eye out for the same thing happening again, and dodge the "bullet" that tries to knock you over next time.
If alcohol is your enemy, learn how to avoid your enemy. Fight him where he isn't! (I stole that from Sun Tzu! -ish.)

Learn how to focus on the things that you're good at.
I know from our brief interactions that you're smart, and good with words.
Throw yourself into creative writing or something similar? Whatever does enough to get you out of your own destructive cycle and starts you on the road to a better way of dealing with getting knocked down!

-or not.

It's up to YOU.

I wish you all the best.

G

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thank you Gordi for that reply to Fin! It's perfect! It is so true.

We believe in you Fin, now you have to believe in yourself. Let us help you find your wings again so you may fly. Life will always be filled with changes and challenges and we get through them as best we can.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"Nibbles gently on Fins ankles"

Hope that is all tickly and gets you up and hopping around with a big grin on your noggin old chap...

You are a fighter... go for it...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Awwww, sweet bunny. Here is a carrot for you.

I wish Fin would come back or send a PM.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I want a pixies leg to chew on as I ate too many carrots yesterday and I don't think Fin would appreciate it if I chomped too hard on his ankles... Those Vikings have a hard kick😜😜

Looking forward to reading from you FinπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Warmest

Lags

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah here i am.

I will answer to PM:s when i am sober. You deserve a somewhat level-headed answer. Don't worry. I have not died, ever, not once, and when i will, i will not ever do it again.

Not gonna die tonight. Cooking sausages right now and i have strong mustard. Blood sugar must be very low. I am sorry i am bringing your moods down. Some day i will get my s... straight. And if i won't, i have tried.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yeah here i am.

I will answer to PM:s when i am sober. You deserve a somewhat level-headed answer. Don't worry. I have not died, ever, not once, and when i will, i will not ever do it again.

Not gonna die tonight. Cooking sausages right now and i have strong mustard. Blood sugar must be very low. I am sorry i am bringing your moods down. Some day i will get my s... straight. And if i won't, i have tried.

You didn't get my mood down friend, you made my day brighter as do all the great people here on this thread.

Bon appΓ©tit for The sausages... I am currently in the hotel restaurant in Toulouse, France tucking into a plate called Cassoulet.

A local sausage speciality with pork, beans and πŸ₯•

Nom nom nom...

Erm, anyone have a spare pixie leg available for my dessert?

"Burps"

Warmest

Lags

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Oh thank God, you had me worried! Yes eat! Hope you sober up and feel better soon Hun!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Stay away from the pixies or they will shave your fur off or something. That's right, step away rom the pixies...er...hop away.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Stay away from the pixies or they will shave your fur off or something. That's right, step away rom the pixies...er...hop away.

They can't shave it off my dear as it has already been shaved off... I'm one of those kinky rabbitsπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Warmest

Lags

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No, you're one of the weird ones. LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

No, you're one of the weird ones. LOL

Buwhahahahaha

I have a good heart Night... honest πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Beans eh? I hope they have loo-paper in that restaurant. I still remember that post "squelchy"! LOL

ETA: Sorry, couldn't resist but you were threatening the pixies.

edit on 11/10/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I ate. Big time. I think i will fall asleep soon. Sharing some FFDP here:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If you need some sleepy music, start at track 5 with the volume down. I used to sleep to this every night. Ambient/space music.

www.youtube.com...

It's a complete playlist and will last all night. Start at either track 5 or 12. The trick is to get the volume level right. I used to wake up it with still playing gently. A nice way to wake up.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join