It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
You can always play ice-hockey using your frozen turd as the puck.
You can slap me later,

Why, thank you, how inventive.

The Seagulls were perfect even though I am stout opponent of country music.

You can slap me later it's almost my birthday.

I will not deprive you of the pleasure. You are naughty, very.
Yes, I noticed the plug. it is your birthday soon. So since I don't know when.

Happy Birthday.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
man... double post after edit. i apologize, i seem to be drunk.
edit on 29-12-2017 by Finspiracy because: what is happening?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

"I was bruised and battered,
I couldn't tell what I felt
I was unrecognizable to myself
I saw my reflection in a window,
I didn't know my own face
Oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin' away
On the Streets of Philadelphia"

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Feeling the need to write!

Your teardrops, turn into an avalanche
I made them, one drop at a time
Can you see me, behind the hurt I cause?
Guilt and regret
Your insults, turn into an avalanche
I made them, one word at a time
Can you see me, behind my flaws?
Guilt and regret
Your love, so bittersweet
We made it, one gesture at a time
Can you see me, above your laws?
Guilt and regret
Guilt and regret

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Posting under the affluence of incahol !

Cheers !
edit on 29-12-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Cheers !

HAHA!
Cheers, ocean man!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yo! Why did my friend to have to leave the whiskey?

*Fin is getting out of control*

**** The powers that be, i gather my own power from within and get more of it from the shed!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Guys and girls i have to tell you... yesterday morning, when i was on my way in a bus to a social security meeting i listened to Bush. It was somewhat surreal although i was sober to the bone. Everything. The december rain. The people going to work. Or where ever, meeting their loved ones, or just making their way back home. I enjoyed!

"I'm afraid of Babylon
I'm afraid of how we go wrong
I'm afraid of a memory
I'm afraid of what you do to me
I'm afraid of police lights (I'm afraid)
I'm afraid of knife fights
I'm afraid of the enemy (I'm afraid)
I'm afraid of you and me"

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Boom! found rum! all the coca cola had been drunk already but i took it straight. You know, rum as a rum.
I wish someone else would post to the shed for a change than me. So i can comment something stupid!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is for Night Star. I know you are coping with... pain and insomnia. Be aware at all times that there is a Finnish dude who wishes you all the best!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I was in my former apartment, sleeping on the bed.

Fin, we need to talk about this. What were you doing sleeping in an apartment that is no longer yours? This sounds like a conspiracy about to happen. Let me inform the Three Amigos. lol

Over the years I've learned to expect the unexpected. As I said, I've seen things flying that I really don't think are from this world, I've had some sort of energy being almost knock me down the stairs, and my wife among other people have visited me after their deaths.

The universe is made up of plenty of things that we will never be taught about by public schools, the churches, or the media. It's all out there for us to decide what it is.

Then again, thinking is becoming a racist thing to do so I better not think anymore.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Fin, we need to talk about this. What were you doing sleeping in an apartment that is no longer yours? This sounds like a conspiracy about to happen.

Haha ok let's talk! I should have been more clear with my words. English is not my native language, Finnish is. So for 12 years, i rented this single bedroom apartment from the city i live in. Then it went too far. Same trees, same people just growing older, same nearby shop. So i moved into another apartment rented from the city. Now i have 2 rooms and a sauna and a balcony

I need breakfast. Coffee and bread. Music all the time of course. It will happen like this:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I always have to pick on the English language as some of its words mean too many different things. Then again I can always twist the meaning of a sentence around to think it is something that it is not.

Your English is just fine. The only time I get confused by writing is when I try to read what I just wrote.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Your English is just fine. The only time I get confused by writing is when I try to read what I just wrote.

Thank you for your compliment. Feels good
Prepositions are hard for me. Let me give you an example. In english "a dog" is in Finnish "koira" but what about "with their dogs"? "koirinensa" so we just add stuff to the end of the words. So i am often at wonder should i use at, on, for, in, or what the heck?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yay, it's still nice to see this place is still around in my brief hibernation!

I took a bit of an ATS vacation, partially so that I could move to a new spot (I'm still in MI) and take on a new job. I also needed a bit of a mental break; I went through a couple things that needed some time away from everything.

On the shorter end, I went to the Ohio Reformatory over Thanksgiving break, and for once, I didn't get any creepy feelings around the place whatsoever (outside of being from MI in a heavy Ohio-State zone, on the Eve of the UofM vs Ohio State game). The only thing that was a bit odd was that a locked door opened in front of about 7 of us: All of us saw it.

I also reviewed my audio from the Madison Seminary - And caught two EVPs on microphone.

Hope everyone had a decent Christmas, and can't wait till next year because....All of my student loans will be done! I no longer have to work to pay off the debt; I can work because I want to

If no-one hears from me before then, have an awesome New Year!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Oh fossilera! new for me but i am new here at the shed so i don't know all the originals!

Seems to me like you have your things together. Very nice post, made me smile! Have a great 2018 when you leave 2017 behind! Happy to read from you!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
fossilera!,

So nice to see you here today. It's good to know that even though you have been gone that you feel the Shed is a place worth coming back to.

Happy new year to you as well, my new friend.

Fin,

My biggest error with the language is over explaining whatever I am trying to say. It's just a depression thing that is done because I question if what every I type is worth while.
edit on 12 29 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It's Kenny time.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Cheers !

Cheers Timely !

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

fossilera!,

So nice to see you here today. It's good to know that even though you have been gone that you feel the Shed is a place worth coming back to.

Happy new year to you as well, my new friend.

Fin,

My biggest error with the language is over explaining whatever I am trying to say. It's just a depression thing that is done because I question if what every I type is worth while.

Free yourself by expressing how and what you feel. No one can take that away.

Happy new year !

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join