It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is why ATS needs a dating forum. lol

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hahaha! I always try to avoid conspiracy topics. If I told people what I believed then I am sure they would either talk to me less or just look at me with disdain like I am crazy.

"The US government murdered JFK, MLK, MalcomX and many others, they stole the gold in 1933, 9/11 was an inside job and there were no planes involved in the "explosions", we never went to the moon as shown on TV, I'm still out on the Reptilian thing and....can I get your telephone number? Hello...?"

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Thank you. Just what I needed. Having a rough day and need positive vibes. I feel like I’m falling apart.

Nightstar, I hope you get better soon!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That is why I can't get a long lasting relation. My shape-shifting reptilian overlords I.D. card always scares them away.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

We are here to make sure you don't fall apart. Be well, my friend.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I also hope that you don't fall apart. But in case you do, i am sure that Night Star can send a couple of pixies and a big dragon to get you back together.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

Thank you. Just what I needed. Having a rough day and need positive vibes. I feel like I’m falling apart.

Nightstar, I hope you get better soon!

What happened Honey? I am but a PM away if you need to talk and as always we have good listeners and lots of love from everyone here in the shed. I shall indeed send out pixies and dragons f you have need of them.

Thank you for your concern as to how I am feeling. Must have caught some bug that's been going around and feel like crap and still in pain. To sum it all up, I feel like crap.

I know many here are fighting battles of one kind or another and nothing is too big or small to share. You are in my thoughts sweet lady and I sent you a PM.

For you and jacy and all our Sheddites who need one...a magical yet very real hug!

edit on 31-12-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Thank you for your concern as to how I am feeling. Must have caught some bug that's been going around and feel like crap and still in pain. To sum it all up, I feel like crap.

Crap. I don't like this. I consider you and other shed members as my online friends, and it just breaks my heart if any of them has too many obstacles on their path.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
For Jacy and anyone else in the Shed that needs to hear something uplifting.

Lyrics

May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true
You walk a lonely road Oh!
How far you are from home
Mornië utúlië (Quenya: Darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornië alantië (Quenya: Darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now
May it be the shadow's call
Will fly away
May it be your journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun
Mornië utúlië (Quenya: Darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornië alantië (Quenya: Darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now

This right here! Thank you Blue!

For you and our fellow Sheddites who are always reaching out to each other...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Night Star

Crap. I don't like this. I consider you and other shed members as my online friends, and it just breaks my heart if any of them has too many obstacles on their path.

I feel the same way Fin. In here, it doesn't matter how many miles may separate us. We are from different States and Countries and that makes me so very happy. All these beautiful people coming together and forming real friendships that make a difference in each others lives.

I laugh when you all are being humorous. I cry when someone is suffering. I love that this place is another home for us all, a place where we can come to and find encouragement, hope, love and understanding, laughter and joy.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

. But in case you do, i am sure that Night Star can send a couple of pixies and a big dragon to get you back together.

They are on the way as we speak. I hope they don't get lost. They aren't as familiar with the real world as we call it. They are brave and intelligent though. I'm sure they will figure something out and get there.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

That is why I can't get a long lasting relation. My shape-shifting reptilian overlords I.D. card always scares them away.

Bahahaha! Don't ever show the ID!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Ahahahaha! You need to find an ATS kind of women. They are out there, just keep looking.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hiya Chooch! Been cold here too and we got more snow. I just want to hibernate in Winters. Pretty when snow first falls, but messy and dangerous afterward. Our house has been sanded a few times now, the steps and walkway...icy!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

But... but... I was drunk and didn't see her getting into my wallet.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Rule number 1...Do not drink pixie drinks before a date.
Rule number 2...Do not even let the pixies know you are going on a date.
Rule number 3...Do not discuss living in a shed, she might be frightened by that thought.
I'm sure there are more rules, but for the time being they elude me.

ETA: Do not pick your date up on a dragon. It's impressive for some folks, but...not on the first date.

edit on 31-12-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Neither is picking your nose ...

Just saying ...
edit on 31-12-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Here's a question.

Why do moths choose ro fly at night ... ?

They are clearly crap at it as they head mindlessly for lights.
Cars, porch lights ... doesn't matter, they are like an ice freak ... endlessly circling the bright light.

Therefore moths are stupid.

Why do we need them ?

Owl food ?

Only the BIG questions .
edit on 31-12-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Nothing much on TV.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Was watching Jimmy Barnes on TV just prior to midnight, a little over half an hour ago. The NYE show from Sydney.

Greetings and New Year wishes to everyone from Mike and wife Dada. We're now staying at my daughter's place in Oz. (Brighton area of Adelaide.)

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join