It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hope you are feeling better Raine !

Ageing sux ... ( even when you are young and vibrant !! 😎 )

Late save ... I hope.
edit on 28-12-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Ahahaha!

Age has nothing to do with it. I'll have you know I was out riding my dragon and having adventures throughout the Shedlands. My dragon saw something shiny, took off and left me deep in the forest. It was a very long walk back home and I was sore and tired. Sheesh!

So...ok, ok, yeah getting old sucks but it beats the alternative. I need to be around to bug people for a while longer yet.

How are you Sir Timely Dave of the Shedlands?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Haha !

Never let the turkeys get you down !!

A nice xmas spent with the Wife's Italian side of the fam. Lots of laughs and good food.

Back home now, glad to leave Sydney but all the terr .. tourists are up here now !! ( I live in a coastal beach town wich is nice and quiet 80% of the year )

Can't complain. Lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

A coastal beach town? Sounds heavenly! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas Dave! You should share some pics of your town.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Over the road ... sorry.

Ed : Mad Max beyond Thunderdome and many more movies have been shot in the 32km long and app. 1km wide at points naturally moving dunes ...

My phone pic.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Wow that beach looks tempting!

Coffee here after a very long nap. Relaxing and watching music videos from the nineties. Crash test dummies, Ugly kid joe, Nirvana and stuff like that.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Now i am using youtube as a time machine. I went to 1987 for a while!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Whee, the changing from sixties to seventies.

I think the beatles are generally considered the "best band" by many, and Elvis "Best solo artist" now i am not a fan of their music, but they do have some great tunes here and there!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Browsing through recent UFO threads that have been showing up on ATS.

Fascinating stuff... When will we have our first alien shed member?

edit on 28-12-2017 by Finspiracy because: Link was messed up. YT did not allow to show it on other websites

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Whee, the changing from sixties to seventies.

I think the beatles are generally considered the "best band" by many, and Elvis "Best solo artist" now i am not a fan of their music, but they do have some great tunes here and there!

They did have some great music and the improvement of the Beatles over the decades is what made them stand out and become a favorite with many.

They weren’t my fav band , but had so many great tunes , you couldn’t help but like their music.

One I’v always enjoyed.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Sorry I took off without a goodbye last night. How rude of me! I ended up going to bed.
OMG Dave, there is nothing more amazing then being at a beach! The beauty of the waves crashing down upon the shore, the crying of gulls, the salty air, sea shells and sea glass and fallen feathers are heavenly. There is a sacredness there, a place where the rest of the world and any problems melt away and one's soul finds peace. I have always been drawn to the ocean.

If you are there at off hours when there is hardly a soul around, it is just enchanting.

You are very fortunate to live so close! One of my best friends lives near the ocean, but not quite that close. I love when I am able to stay for a weekend when the weather isn't too cold or stiflingly hot.

I should have been a mermaid. LOL

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Oh I remember that song Beds Are Burning! Great song!
I'm not a Beatles or Elvis fan, though it seems each artist has their good stuff in there somewhere.

I love the UFO threads and need to spend more time perusing them.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

We Can Work It Out was a good song. Hope you guys are feeling better over at your house!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

We Can Work It Out was a good song. Hope you guys are feeling better over at your house!

We were all fine over the holidays ( fingers crossed). My sis and mom did come down with a touch of the flu, but on the road to recovery. I had some sniffles on Christmas day, but it passed quickly.

Christmas weather was brutal though... in the -40s C with windchill. Crispy , crunchy out there lol.

I see the sheddites have all had a nice holiday , which is wonderful.

All the best in the New Year for each and every one of you 😁

( hope your back is not giving you too much grief Night )

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Listening to the sound of the ocean as you go to sleep
Is peaceful and calming.

I struggle when I stay elsewhere and can hear city noise.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Listening to the sound of the ocean as you go to sleep
Is peaceful and calming.

It is. I have tried it via youtube but you have the real thing, that must be better

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Murmur murmur minus fur fur furking forty? Fur fur furking real?

Gur gur gur good god bless my soul. My teeth are chattering....

Gur gur good lurk with thaaat!

Disclosure: It's slightly above freezing here and that's plenty cold enough.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

The winter in Finland so far seems like the last winter. Which is, not very much of a winter. A couple of degrees under zero (celsius) at night and some plus degrees by day. So all the roads are slippery. I like real winter, when it is like -20 and plenty of snow everywhere. It doesn't even feel that cold, compared to zero celsius and wind and everything is just black and gray, i think it is an air humidity thing.

This sums up my post

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Christmas weather was brutal though... in the -40s C with windchill. Crispy , crunchy out there lol.

Dang it you beat me girl by 12 degrees. I was so proud of our -28 below. Wait did you say Celcious? Well then I was only 7 behind you.

That is cold sweetie, snuggle up with hot chocolate cold. Bake bread cold. Make a roast and chicken soup cold.
My geriatric puppies don't like it. My pipes froze, it took six hours to thaw. Fortunately my sewer hasn't frozen, yet
Are you in Canada where they have adapted to civilized measurements?
Imperial vs. Metric. I grew up with the logic of Metric and still after many years in "The Imperial Glory Land" can't grasp the it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Seems like one/some of you have stolen my winter! Who is it?

I mean come on, +4 celsius right now and raining. And i have to go to a social security meeting in a few hours. Uplifting!

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join