It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

You can always play ice-hockey using your frozen turd as the puck.

You can slap me later, it's almost my birthday.

ETA

edit on 28/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: WalkInSilence it's almost my birthday.

Cool!
Any plans?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Yes my Canadian friend has been saying how bitterly cold its been.

It is 2 degrees here and it says it feels like minus 7.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Night Star

Listening to the sound of the ocean as you go to sleep
Is peaceful and calming.

I struggle when I stay elsewhere and can hear city noise.

Ah, you brought up wonderful memories of being with Mom and Dad. We always vacationed by the water, usually the ocean. I know what you mean!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Just one more mug of coffee and then a quick shower and to the bus stop, heading downtown.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Your pipes froze? Oh no! You need one of the dragons to keep them warm.

This is a tough time of year with snow and ice and freezing temps. I just want to hibernate.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

When is your Birthday Light? We'll have the pixies and dragons make you some good food and drinks.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You snuck up on me Fin! Good song! Have fun today!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Night Star

Listening to the sound of the ocean as you go to sleep
Is peaceful and calming.

It is. I have tried it via youtube but you have the real thing, that must be better

Until the ocean is calm, then you hear everything else !

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

You snuck up on me Fin! Good song! Have fun today!

Thanks and i wish fun to your day also. And if it is not so fun, at least i hope the pain is away.

I was in the social security meeting, it went fine, then grocery shopping. And very soon i will leave to hunt for dinosaurs! Can i borrow a shed dragon or two, just in case?
I think i will make it. Toys r' us. The 4 year old that i will meet today has really started to like dinosaurs. Way too young to show her Jurassic Park though...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Winter olympics, february is not too far anymore. Ice hockey is the biggest thing for me but world class snowboarding has my interest also. Preferably slope style. Here is Sage Kotsenburg from U.S.A who took the gold medal last time.

EDIT: nah, took it away. Youtube did not allow the video to show on other websites again. What's up with that? advertising revenue flow thing?
edit on 29-12-2017 by Finspiracy because: boo

edit on 29-12-2017 by Finspiracy because: metal -> medal

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Yes... I am in Canada where we use metric.

All I can say is ... our tax money used to fund global warming is a huge waste of money. They are also raising the prices to heat homes in Ontario.

Argh😡

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Good luck on your dinosaur hunt today! LOL

I was supposed to get my groceries after going out to lunch with my friend Linda, but she ended up being called into work so we won't get to go out until at least 6:30 or after tonight. Timing sucks as we won't get to go out and eat and chat like we normally do and...tomorrow my other best friend Diane who has a ways to travel to get here will be coming Saturday. I'm always so wide awake after my grocery day out and all our running around. The next Morning I will have to get up early because Diane is an early bird. OMG, I'll be a zombie!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hope everyone is doing well enough today!

Shout out to Jacy...we love you Sweetie! Still thinking of you and praying for better days ahead.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Drunk angry coma seems like the right option at this moment in time. I'm old and jaded and faded. Somewhat...

edit on 29/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Saying hello to everyone. I've been a bit slow to be around here lately. Have no fear. I was just taking a somewhat ATS break during Christmas.

I'm getting by despite not getting any good news from my cardiologist yesterday. It's time to find a plan B and find a doctor that has more brains than a flea.

Fin - I don't know if I was one of the ATSers you have seen in the UFO files lately. I avoid sharing my thoughts much as I haven't seen much "proof" of anything real. I'm not saying alien spacecraft are fake as I've seen one myself. I still wish that I was able to take a photo of it but it was before the time when most cellphones had cameras.

WIS - I know what you mean about not wanting to deal with people in person while at work. Something that worked for me was to go into Mr. Personality mode. This was a version of myself that was 100% talking and doing whatever the business required. It helped to leave work at work as I could wine down and be myself at home afterward.

Jacy News

She is doing her best to stay positive. However, she has to move out of where she lives and leave most behind by Sunday. Her only option is to stay in a women's shelter if they have any openings that is. She found a safe place for her cat who is her best friend to live as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Reminds me of Chooch. Hope you are doing well.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Fin - I don't know if I was one of the ATSers you have seen in the UFO files lately. I avoid sharing my thoughts much as I haven't seen much "proof" of anything real. I'm not saying alien spacecraft are fake as I've seen one myself. I still wish that I was able to take a photo of it but it was before the time when most cellphones had cameras.

Yeah i know. "Proof"... spoils so many great ideas. I take it this way: if you sit next to me and i throw my lighter against the wall, and you have no time to see what it was, it is a UFO for you. Unknown Flying Object. But... all the spotted saucers... all the abduction stories... i think 99.5% is made up bull**** but that leaves us with 0.5% which is still hundreds or thousands of stories...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I will share my story.

This was in the last decade somewhere. I was in my former apartment, sleeping on the bed. I woke up, it was summertime, my window was open. Three beings came in. You could not see them but you could sense them. They were maybe only 1 meter in height each 3 and gray in color. I was so scared it was unbelievable. I shook my sleep off and shouted from the bottom of my lungs: "What are you doing here at my place?" Then i heard some banging from the corridor next to my front door. Then "they" were gone...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Still sharing, i hope you don't mind, fine shed people.

Yesterday was great! I was with a friend, his 4 year old daughter and the daughter's mom. We were at a park. The weather was lousy but the girl enjoyed, the rain made the friction between the slides and her clothes so small that she built up fast speed and laughed! We also made cakes from sand. I took her positivity into myself. I can learn from her so much, and she is 4, i am 36, take a moment to think about that! Ahh children... our future hope

Then my friend and i came to my place for some beers and sauna. Third friend joined us. He left me whisky and i have plenty of beer. So drinking now. (I dislike whisky, but i appreciate the effects. Maybe i will mix it up with coffee soon)
edit on 29-12-2017 by Finspiracy because: dumb typo

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join