It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Timely and Light
Your explanations are much appreciated but I am still in the dark.
It sounds like I would rather not know what you are eluding to.
So cheerios boys.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

In the dark with the Light? I don't get it.

ETA My bad. Sleep well. My neighbour has an aversion to lights, he turns them off in the corridor and sometimes at the entrance to our building. I don't like it and I don't trust him. He gets no light from the corridor because he painted his windows black, with thick black tape.
edit on 7/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Nope, you can't have that one. It's for my Mom and myself.

This is the cake I made for the Shed with Gordi at the bottom with the drums.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
Best wishes in your endeavors in 2018. I know how challenging it can be to find work after being gone for so long.

Hugs to you as well.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
High L_S_D, please don't take any of the following as confrontational. I'm just curious and no negative feelings are intended.

Eyes wide shut was released on July 16 1999, a few months after Kubrick died. The Apollo 11 landing (first manned landing) was on July 20 1969, a Sunday in the US and Monday where I lived in Australia. Ergo, they were not "on the same day". (By which I accept you mean the same day-date of a year.) The actual first moonwalk took place a few hours later, when it was (for me) July 21, but IIRC still July 20 in the UK (GST time) and the US.

Eyes Wide Shut may well havbe had posthumous changes made, but I am not sure what connection you are trying to make to Apollo. Uumm -- you do mean 11, right? I mean, these are things I personally remember. I was in high school in 1969.

I am not being critical. I just honestly would like to know what you're trying to say, as it's not apparent to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Wisdom is a saviour sometimes WIS !!

Hehe ... 😇

Ed: Waves at JustMike ... long time !
Hope Dada and your good self are both well and happy !
edit on 7-12-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

A good conspiracy has to have at least a little something to tempt you to reach down the rabbit hole- otherwise it would fizzle out and die. So, just be aware that if you look deeper into this, you might find it slightly plausible.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I was alive at the time and saw the landings.

If there was any thing wrong, the USSR and China would have had a field day full of fun.

The signals from the moon walk were picked up by satellite receivers in Australia. The dish was pointed at the moon.

This particular rabbit hole is a false one.

There are many other fun rabbit holes to find.

P

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hello!

Happy to see my moon landing post has had many cool replies. I will check out the links when this coffee wakes up my brains.

I have to go shopping for groceries in a few hours. It has been a long time since i had a steak, i was thinking of having one today. Or two. And some french fries. Then this really easy and fresh "salad" which is just sliced tomato and sliced onion. A pinch of salt and black pepper and a bit of oil. I will do that first, because it is good to let it be in the fridge for a while before eating it, to take off the top of onion's strong taste.

Also, i have to remember to buy coffee. Used my last to make this morning coffee just a while ago.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

You are so good at that, stirring the pot, you know mate, so keep it up.

Thank You! (I think.... haha!!)

...I have never understood why it was necessary to claim you have done something that doesn't really matter when millions of people are on the brink of famine, millions are illiterate, hundreds of thousands are displaced by war, just to gain a pathetic vote.We were the first.
The many don't care, they can't.
Am I off topic?

Distraction?
Smoke & Mirrors?
A War needs two sides...
The Indians and the Cowboys.
Black hat and the White.
Boogyman and Hero.
Them and US.
Divide & Conquer.
Money to be made from both.
Spend a penny to make a pound (dollar?)..... etc!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

hehe - I actually have an "Animal" from the muppets T-shirt somewhere.... I sometimes wore it when on stage back in the day...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That could be interesting under a black light ... 😎

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
A castle in my home city was illuminated a few days ago.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hey oh hey!

About thaf food post earlier, about the steak and french fries and tomato-onion "salad". I somehow got super lazy and bought pizza, potato chips and beer!

Oh and also the coffee. I am glad i remembered. Dark roasted coffee as always.

From Wikipedia:
"Ari Koivunen (born June 7, 1984, Kouvola) is a Finnish heavy metal singer who rose to fame as the winner of the Finnish singing competition Idols in 2007. Koivunen is vocalist of the Finnish metal band Amoral."

I liked his style from the very beginning, the singing competition.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

My mom was a teen when the moon landing happened. She watched it with her mom and aunt. She recalls seeing a weird being that appeared superimposed on the screen. The aunt turned and looked at her, saying. "Did you see that?". They both saw something, but I haven't found any other sources that make any similar claims.

Don't suppose you saw anything like that?

(I am not a believer that the moon landing was faked. However, I think there is an argument for that, and that argument made me think twice. "I want to believe".)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

No worries and no offence taken. I got my dates wrong, The 16th of July was when Apollo 11 was launched, not when it landed and the release date and was just another possible clue that the author of the clip in question mentioned. It could be a coincidence but according to some info, Mr Kubrick specified that date and that date only as the day it should be released on.

As you may be aware, some astronauts were said to be Freemasons although I don't recall how many. In some official photos you can see the ring if you look closely. Again, nothing concrete but perhaps another possible clue. I must say, after viewing it again with a tin-foil hat while sober, Eyes Wide Shut has got to be one of the most weird and slowly scary movies I have ever watched.

Found the Freemasons:

In the November 1969 edition of The New Age Magazine, there is an extensive article by Kenneth S. Kleinknecht, 33°, the Manager of the Apollo Program Command and Service Modules; Deputy Manager, Gemini Program; Manager, Project Mercury.

On page 13, we read:

Note how many of the astronauts themselves are Brother Masons: Edwin E. Aldrin, Jr.; L. Gordon Cooper, Jr.; Donn F. Eisle; Walter M. Schirra; Thomas P. Stafford; Edgar D. Mitchell, and Paul J. Weitz. Before his tragic death in a flash fire at Cape Kennedy on January 27, 1967, Virgil I. “Gus” Grissom was a Mason, too. Astronaut Gordon Cooper, during his epochal Gemini V spaceflight in August of 1965, carried with him an official Thirty-third Degree Jewel and a Scottish Rite flag. Via the lunar plaque, the Masonic ensignia and flag, and the Masonic astronauts themselves – Masonry already is in the space age. Can we doubt Freemasonry and its spiritual relevance to the modern era when even its material representatives have today made historic inroads into the infinite expanses of outer space?

As for posthumous changes, that does sound weird to me. Surely the director would have to make those changes if and when requested by the film company? Then again, that's why I came to ATS back in the day.

If I'd written my magnum opus, sold you the rights and then discover you'd changed something in it, I would be furious. According to legend, no-one knows the (possibly small) last minute changes that were made to Eyes Wide Shut.

Fun factoid: Every Quentin Tarantino movie has a connection in some way with every other movie he made. Some character in each movie is somehow related to or knows some character in another movie even though they are separated by hundreds of years. You wouldn't notice it by watching the movies but apparently Directors can be quite the artist too. (Yeah, I know, I saw it in a youtube clip lol!)

/me waves at everyone.

Impressive cake Blue but uh...it looks very intimidating. I'll pass. Gotta love Animal though, one of my most favourite drummers!

edit on 8/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
People around here go nuts everytime it snows. As snow doesn't happen often with the temp. usually too warm for that.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Has anyone made a "Houston, we have a problem..." meme yet?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
OMG, I missed so much in here! I have been sprinkling stars since last night into the morning for you all, acknowledging your posts. So many replies I wish I could make, but leaving soon to go out for the day.

JustMike, I see you stopped in! Yay!!!!!!

Fin, LOVE the song video!!!!!!!!

I'll try to pop in tonight and catch up as much as I can. Much love and light my Lovlies! May the magic of the day be with you all.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Found the requested meme for you.

Yes, this is the truth.

At least we have summer to look forward to.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join